Time for a character sheet.
1.8k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main character.

Past name: Unknown.

Current name: Vincent Frander.

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Hair color: Yellowish black.

Eye color: Blue

Introduction:

A teenage boy who looks like a foreigner but he grow up in this country, his looks might be good, but his personality changed when he bump his head when falling on the stairs at his house. (The main character of the game was replaced by the current Vincent)

Story:

After dying he realized that he is in the Yandere game that he played as a teenager, determined, he vowed to himself that he will stay away from the yandere's themselves.

...

Here I tried drawing her so it's much easier.

Name: Miyuki

Age: 16 years old.

Gender: Female

Hair color: White

Eye color: Blue

Introduction.

A girl who at the start only Idolize Vincent but as time goes on that Idolization turned into obsession. (the first heroine to show up on the game.)

Story:

Miyuki, she who became obsessed on Vincent, she who originally plans to approach Vincent then slowly have relationship with him, she then realized that Vincent already know that they were cousins, her plan changed to do it boldly make her advances aggressive.

...

Name: Atsushi

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Introduction.

A gloomy guy but still good at getting along with his friends. (He did not show up in the game)

Story:

He became a friend of Vincent because of his two other friends, Chizu, and Takeo. But it's not all happy times for him as he noticed that Chizu have a crush on Takeo, to counter that he confessed to her, then got rejected by Chizu.

 

Name: Chizu

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Hair color: Blue

Eye color: Black

Introduction:

A girl who grow normally, having a crush on Takeo who she have feelings for a few years now. (Did not show up at the game)

Story:

She who deemed Vincent as friend because Takeo deemed him as his new friend, when Atsushi confessed to her, she was surprised but rejected him then she told him that she have her sights on Takeo. After that Takeo approached her and told her the words that she didn't want, she then holed up on her own room.

 

Name: Takeo

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Hair color: Yellow

Eye color: Brown

Introduction:

An energetic guy that caused the Introvert Chizu to join them. (Did not show up at the game.)

Story:

He became Vincent's friend when Vincent tried to join into them, he was surprised that he was already the same as his group of friends, Vincent then became his new friend. Atsushi confessed then got rejected by Chizu. Not wanting for their friendship to be destroyed, he rejected her and told her that he didn't want her and would only still want to treat her as a friend.

 

Author: Is my drawing of Miyuki okay?

46