Chapter 6: Chance to tame.
1.8k 12 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knocking on Chizu's room, I heard a tumbling it would meant that she was probably startled from the knocking.

Chizu: Who is it?

Vincent: It's me Vincent.

She opened her door a little.

Chizu: Get out.

Vincent: Bu-

Chizu: I said get out! You aren't even my friend!

This will need some push.

Before she can close her door I talked.

Vincent: Your two friends Atsushi and Takeo had a fight.

Sorry, I needd to glexagerate it abit so that Chizu won't hate Atsushi

Chizu: really?

Vincent: Yeah, they both fought and were even called to the guidance office.

Chizu: Was it because of me?

Vincent: ...unfortunately yes...Atsushi is angry that Takeo rejected you.

please atleast feel the guilt so tomorrow you can go at school.

Waiting for a few minutes, I finally got my answer.

Chizu: I will go to school tomorrow...

Vincent: Be sure to go to school tomorrow alright? if you didn't go the your friendship will be broken.

Chizu: Right...thanks...Vincent.

Vincent: I will go now.

Chizu: See you...tomorrow.

...

Coming home I noticed that something is weird. 

My apartment has no lights on, I proceeded cautiously.

As I walk nearer on my apartment there I noticed that it is unlocked.

I then stepped on something that made a noise.

My door on my apartment immediately opened and there I saw Miyuki, with her bloodshot eyes.

Miyuki: Vincent...do you remember the day that you promised me that you'll marry me?

SHIT.

I initially answered her with a tone of ignorance, but what come out of my mouth was different.

Vincent: Y-yes...

I-I can't talk more...then I noticed that I was quivering from fear. Then when I realized that I was panicking, fear once again sets on me.

Vincent: N-nnnooo-noo..

Not again...not AGAIN....

She grabbed my hand and brought me inside, she did it forcefully that I fall flat on the floor, there she immediately lock the door, I who was still in fear tried controlling myself.

My efforts to control myself are to no avail...

She who knew that I would immediately attack her if she did not do anything, she then tried to pounce me.

It worked, she might be hit by me one or two times, but those did not faze her one bit.

She still continued by kissing me.

I who can't control my body out of fear was now being violated by her...

She did it by forcing her mouth to me.

When her tongue managed to get inside me, she then proceeded to touch my chest and my crotch, I tried to stop her, but my panic attack are still here.

She continued it, until when my panic attack was gone and I finally pushed her away again.

Vincent: S-stop-mmmmhh!!

She grabbed hold of me tightly that I can't talk sealing my mouth with her mouth once again.

My mind was chaos right now, it was because of her doing that I am currently in turmoil, my mind who thinks of her as young, at the same time the fear are still there, and lastly my body reacted differently, because this body of Vincent are still a teenager, it reacted differently.

It was then on that moment I remember when I was at the same age as Vincent, I was playing this game just to fap, while I was satisfied because of those H-scenes being live 2d I only gone for those with that route.

Right now, one of those scenes are happening to me currently.

I then thought to myself, I can't win...how about just give up? on the other side of my thoughts were fear, fear of being isolated once again and be tortured for the fun of them, remembering the faces of my squad that died on that place, I immediately pushed her away with all my strength.

Miyuki was pushed back and hit tumbled to the ground by my sudden show of strength.

I then saw Miyuki now on the floor, with tears on her eyes.

She said something in a low voice, I managed to hear it since the room is quiet.

Miyuki: Why?...why?...why?

It was my first time to saw on that state...even in the game she didn't cried even if its a CG not one of it showed her crying like right now.

Miyuki: Tell me...Do you hate me?

As she asked me I noticed that my Computer is turned on, there on the screen was a camera, that camera is now showing Miyuki on the ground, I immediately realized that she put some kind of hidden camera in my uniform and that she might have been in this state since she saw that I did go into a Chizu's house.

Just because I saw her cry, it immediately affected my guilt.

I then kneeled in front of her and asked.

Vincent: Tell me why are you doing this....you do know we are cousins right? We can't do this...

I'll try to bring up our parents.

Vincent: You know that even our parents will be against it.

Miyuki: Haha...change of heart since you saw me cry for real...well...

I waited for her answer.

Miyuki: I want you...I want you for myself...I would even accept you even if you wanted to hurt me...but no you hated me...tell me, you can hurt me, violate me, or even do anything to me just don't hate me!

This is pretty different from the Miyuki on the game. However I should take this chance as well to let her know that I know of her plans.

Vincent: Tell me, if we have gone on a relationship will you even kill your parents just so they could leave us alone.

Miyuki: H-how do you know?

Vincent: I know you Miyuki, I know that you would even do it just for the sake of me being only to yours, but no I am different...I hate you at the same time I don't like you, what I hate about you is that you are obsessive...listen to me Miyuki earlier you even took advantage of me on that state...

Miyuki: W-what?

She was dumbfounded by what she heard, its like her plans of monopolizing me is gone, her only plan left that isn't said was kidnapping himself.

Vincent: That plan of yours to kidnap me won't work, and if you plan more of those things I would truly hate you Miyuki.

D-did I manage to do it? 

Miyuki became quiet.

 

59