Chapter 7: Suzuki.
1.7k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I waited for Miyuki's answer...but there's nothing coming out of her mouth.

Vincent: Hey...Miyuk-

Miyuki: I-ILL STOP!...please...just please don't hate me...

Maybe Miyuki right now, isn't like in the game, I mean on the game she forced Vincent, even if he hates her she still did not let him a chance to escape.

Vincent: I won't hate you that is if you didn't do anything that I would hate.

Miyuki: T-t-then how?

Vincent: Just don't do things that I hate, you will know it as we knows each other well than the only knowledge you have of me, I am not the same child back then.

Miyuki: ...okay

Let's place a cherry on top, just so I will be sure to not be on the basement route, but if I continue it like this, maybe our position will be reversed...

Vincent: Great, maybe if you really became a good girl I might change my mind.

Miyuki: Really?

Vincent: Yeah...just become a good girl that I wont hate.

I feel conflicted right now by what I just said, but her mood became better, her tears stopped and now the face that was earlier in tears it was better than nothing.

Miyuki: Really really really?!

Vincent: I just said yes earlier right?

Miyuki: Then do I have the chance to marry you?

Uhhh...but giving a slight hope would probably be better just so she can be docile to me.

Vincent:....I don't know...maybe?

Miyuki: I got it...

As soon as I got an answer from her I turned towards my PC, that was originally from the past Vincent.

Miyuki: Ah!....Vincent...

Vincent: I know, you even tried to spy on me by attaching a small camera on my uniform, here.

I removed my uniform what I only have right now is a sleeveless undershirt.

Vincent: Remove the hidden camera on my uniform and make sure that you won't do it again alright?

Miyuki: Y-yes...

Vincent: also wash my clothes too.

I turned my back to her and proceeded to turn on the lights on my apartment.

When I turned it on, I noticed that my room isn't messy at all, it looks like she even cleaned it.

...

It was already night outside, only the noises of cars can be heard.

I who was sitting on a wooden bench, currently staring at the sky, I thought of things that happened earlier, Miyuki has changed or, she didn't changed yet to the Miyuki on the game. Telling her words that I wasn't sure would be effective to calm her down sur took a toll on her.

At least Miyuki is better now, the problem is the other heroines...I don't know when will they show up, I just need to stay vigilan-

???: Can I sit beside you.

Surprised by the voice I turned towards her, It's the same girl that I bumped into earlier, that rich girl.

Vincent: Y-yes? how can I help you?

???: Thanks...

She then proceeded to sit beside me, her distance to me are one person apart.

???: You are a foreigner from this place right?

Vincent: Yes?

???: Do you know what it feels like to be hated by your own family?

Yes I know it only on my past life, but this Vincent isn't.

Vincent: Kind of, why are you asking this to a stranger like me?

???: I just want to vent the things I wanted...

Vincent: Ah...I can help you with that.

???: Help huh...can I ask you for help?

Vincent: Yeah, even If I am a stranger to you, I wanted to be kind to others.

???: Then, can you be my boyfriend for a bit? I don't want marry the Fiance that my parents agreed on...just for a little bit until they cancelled my engagement.

How do I answer now, while it is for a little while it is still a relationship where the heroines would detain me on their basement if they have known it.

???: I guess no right...

Only for a little bit...

Vincent: Uhmm I guess?

???: Are you sure? 

Vincent: Sure I guess?

???: If you will help me follow me.

Standing up she then proceeded to go to a light source.

There I saw her face clearly...It was the second Yandere heroine a Younger version of Suzuki, a rich heroine. Her father was some sort of rich mafia with money that earns in mysterious ways. with money at her disposals she have many followers on her back...I didn't saw her face clearly earlier, and now that I saw it, I was surprised, noticing that it is her younger self.

She met Vincent, in the game where other yandere heroine started to show up other than just Miyuki, she was supposed to show up half and a year from now. I was even surprised that her voice sounded really different after that one and a half year.

I should have rejected her help earlier, but I can't back down she have many followers that if she hated me, they might kill me.

Suzuki: Uhmm since we are here now, we can see each other much clear, we should start introducing ourselves then, ahem, I am Suzuki it is nice to meet you.

She smiled, like she now have a hope of breaking the engagement.

Vincent: Nice to meet you too, I am Vincent.

Suzuki: Since you will be helping me, should I pay you in advance?

Vincent: No-no you already gave it to me earlier this morning.

Suzuki: But that's too low, you will help me get my freedom in exchange I will give you much more.

I have mixed feelings right now, It is easy money at the same time the risk of Miyuki is still there, and her followers.

Suzuki: Let's meet up tomorrow, same time, same place, okay?

Vincent: R-right....

Suzuki: I'll be waiting for you tomorrow here to discuss the plan!

As she walk off several men followed suit after her.

I deemed her dangerous, so much so that if she turned into a yandere like on the game, that power she has is tremendous, I am just glad that she isn't the yandere version so the risk has lessened a bit.

Fucking game, why is it that it has a yandere with questionable formation to be a yandere? I can't fight them head on I might lose like how the German reich lost on many fronts, they can't possibly hold it for long.

I just hope that Miyuki will be useful to at least help me....

 

Author: next chapter will probably be a time skip.

56