Chapter 8: Raid
1.5k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a few days since we started pretending, Miyuki already knows the circumstances and I am glad that she wasn't like her on the game, if so maybe I would probably have been kidnapped by her by now.

The pretending only consist of eating together, going to a park together, or just usual couple things except the skinship part.

I totally don't wanna be close to her, all the time there are men that are always watching us, I am scared that I might be killed by her followers.

Still it kind of surprised me that they will still loyally follow Suzuki...it's totally like this on the game, its like they have some sort of absolute power over them that makes these men to do things like disobey, it feels weird to be honest.

This is totally unlike a real gang from my past reality, while there are no presence of them on the previous country that I served, I still encountered them on certain operations on other countries...

Today, I will see how they manage their power here...because right now we are currently going to the place where her father was.

I know that her father doesn't want her to marry forcefully, and that he'll approve of cancelling the engagement of his daughter, because in the game he will do anything she wants, its just he was being forced by others to do it, if she indeed found a man she wanted then he'll be happy.

A man in black suit opened the door.

???: Sir we have arrived.

I slowly and cautiously get out of the car, cautious that they might be pointing guns at me. Confirming that there are nothing like that I proceeded to leave the limousine.

Today, the suit that I am wearing was chosen and bought by Suzuki herself, and I hope that she won't change her goal, if so I would run in hiding.

Walking through the place I was surprised by how big their place is, and being nervous too since on the game this place have not even showed up, even her father didn't showed up, her backround is a mystery.

As I walk through the carpet that's lined up to welcome people like me, they bowed while on the end of this carpet I saw a man he was together with Suzuki, he seems fairly normal except that he has a professional feel to him.

I am guessing that this man is her father.

When I walk nearer to them, there were suddenly people that showed up, they were people with guns on them, consisting of pistols to shotguns, even they have an assault rifle.

I expected it, that they were gonna be suspicious at me.

Stopping my walk towards them, those men suddenly pointed their weapons at me, the servant that was guiding me immediately leave my side.

???: You...what are you planning to do by deceiving her.

Seeing those guns pointed at me I gulp, I might be experienced because of my past life, but right now I don't have any allies on me to even support me.

Suzuki: Father! Why are you doi-

???: Shut up Suzuki, you just grabbed an unknown man on the streets, you don't know what you are doing.

Suzuki was struggling to talk back to her father.

???: Now tell me, before you die her-

An explosion was heard throughout the estate.

???: Tsk Everyone be on guard!

After that we heard an helicopter coming.

???: Fucking police why are they raiding right now?

Servant: Boss looks like someone tipped them.

Suzuki's father looked at me then pointed a golden pistol at me.

???: Was it you? if only my daughter haven't known you, you would have died here.

Vincent: N-no sir!

???: Come with me! I will be interrogating you later!

We were then lead to a hidden passage, inside was a bunker.

As a servant closed it, monitors started to open up, there it shows what's happening outside.

???: Shit! I already bribed them what do they want!

What's showing on the monitor was a Swat team, they are currently going in after an APC managed to get inside, the screen shows that the SWAT are using the APC as cover over the vast open space of the garden.

As he watched it he told something to his servant.

???: You handcuff this man! or else you will be killed.

Servant: Y-yes sir!

???: I will be going to the safe rooms for now, Suzuki come with me.

Suzuki: But!

???: No but, we are currently being raided, do you wanna die in this firefight?

Suzuki: N-no.

She then looked at me.

???: Tsk do you really like him?

That is when she started to be quiet.

I then thought, "Shit have I been found?"

???: You get this man outside and make him a hostage buy us some more time!

I was then immediately cuffed and was immediately grabbed. I didn't struggle, because everything happens like so fast, and it all feels unreal that is until I heard a bullet then a shrapnel grazing me.

He grabs hold of my neck and pointed his pistol at my head, he slowly moved, until we are on the second floor where he was shot.

The shrapnel grazed my cheeks, but the man that was holding me was now dead.

...

Swat 1: any report?

Swat 2: I saw a man holding something second floor near the end of the hallway, what do we do about that.

Swat 3: He possibly holding someone a hostage.

Swat 1 used the scope on his rifle to see what their enemy is holding.

Scout 1: Looks like you are right, he is holding someone.

Swat 2: Should we fire on him?

Swart 1: Well our superiors won't care so yeah just try to avoid that Hostage if possible.

Swat 2: Alright.

He prepared the scope.

Swat 3: On my mark you will fire.

Swat 2: Yeah yeah.

wait

wait

wait

Fire!

Swat 1 who is watching the scene unfold congratulated Swat 2.

Swat 1: Nice shot, you didn't hit that hostage did you.

Swat 2: Looks like it, we'll know once we have raided the house.

...

I escaped, I grabbed the key from the dead body of the servant to release the handcuff.

Successfully releasing it, I then run, towards a room, where I can hide from the ongoing raid.

I waited, until I hear footsteps, hearing them I immediately Hold my hands up.

"Hands up in the air!" or "Don't move!" is what I hear them saying.

One of them said something different.

"This is the that hostage earlier right?

...

A month has passed.

After I was repeatedly questioned and proven that I am innocent without connection to them whatsoever I was released.

What waited for me outside was Miyuki.

Miyuki: Vincent! I miss you!

I noticed that she isn't the same Miyuki I know right now...A month of me being gone changed her so much.

But I probably need to give a bit of reward to Miyuki just to be safe.

Vincent: Well it's done, also that pretending is done too, Miyuki are you happy?

Miyuki: Yes!

Good, this is a nice change.

I just hope that I won't meet her again, because on the game Suzuki is a Yandere far greater that I can manage, because of the followers that are following her.

Still it's a mystery as to why her father was only mentioned on Descriptions, he didn't showed up, or Suzuki in game didn't even said anything, maybe but maybe he died on that raid I don't know.

 

49