Chapter 10: Kidnapping of the three.
1.4k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kohana was with us, Miyuki even fully supported that she live with us.

At first we only gave her clothes, that Miyuki isn't using.

Kohana was happy to get them.

While I am cautious that her parents would make make a poster for her, I didn't saw it near or where her parents live, they didn't report it...

Sometimes while living with her I kept thinking that will it be better to just give Kohana to the authorities.

I even got inside the police station and I saw that Kohana wasn't really missing.

Deciding that it is safe I let Miyuki buy some clothes for Kohana.

...

Kohana: Is this really mine?

Miyuki: Yeah, thank Vincent not me okay?

Kohana: Y-yeah!

She looked at me.

Kohana: Thank you!

Vincent: No problem.

After that, I focused my sight on the monitor, the two continued to talk to each other.

Currently I was searching about news of Suzuki.

Searching the news outlets on the web, I saw that the authorities raided a certain gang, then after that it's leader managed to run away with others. Searching for more clues don't see anything about Suzuki it is only about her father.

On a certain news outlet I saw the four men who was kidnapping Kohana and that the police that on one of them was reprimanded, searching for more related to this four I came across something which I totally didn't expect.

Those four are one of the members of Suzuki's father, and that there are mole on the police, which meant they know that its me...

I realized that I did something which I shouldn't do.

It is to make Suzuki my enemy...

...

Few days passed, Kohana are now behaving properly, Miyuki and Kohana are getting along, so much so that I am now thinking they might be sisters.

Having been confirmed that Miyuki won't act rashly I let her leave with Kohana, it was to let Kohana enjoy things.

While I just browse the internet for more information about Suzuki.

Suddenly my phone rung.

Vincent: Who's this?

Answering it, it's Vincent's little sister that called me.

???: Brother! Long time no see? How's your life there.

I was surprised... that Mia called me.

Vincent: Mia?

Mia: What? Did you forgot about me?

Vincent: Haha...

Mia: Did you really forgot about me?

Vincent: Well..you know I hit my head...

Mia: Huh that's what you get for forgetting your promise of buying me that chocolate on my birthday.

Vincent: ...

I totally don't know about that.

Mia: I was just checking on you brother don't worry, I'll hung it up now.

Well that was something...

The day ended without nothing new happening except that Kohana

The day ended without me finding much information, but was satisfied that Miyuki and Kohana became much more closer.


???: That man again?

Suzuki's father was looking at the newspaper.

There it showed the four men that were on his group, and what caused them to go to jail is Vincent.

???: Fucking kid! Do he really want to mess with us?!

Currently Suzuki and her father was on a hideout, together with some men on them just in case.

???: Suzuki! why did you even choose him you!!-...

He remembered his wife, he was supposed to hit Suzuki but remembering his wife's look on her he stopped.

???: Tsk.

Suzuki: It wasn't my fault...if only you didn't arranged that marriage.

???: I was only doing it for you?!

Suzuki: Father do you really want me to live with the man I don't love?

???: And what did that bring us right now? Our mansion was raided and he even let four of our men captured!

Suzuki: Not my fault.

His daughter was getting really rebellious that he is getting so angry, but he can't let his anger out on her.

In the end he just left the room.

She looked at the newspaper, there Vincent's name was on the paper, remembering him nothing really special, except that for her he is totally handsome and are on her strike zone.

Now that she imagined his face again, she begun hating him.

It was because she too thought that Vincent was the one that ordered the raid.

And she still loves her father, hearing that her father is angry at him, she too add that anger to her hate on Vincent.


Kohana: Brother Vincent here!

She gave me a plush toy.

Vincent: Thanks.

Kohana: I got that with sister Miyuki! 

Vincent: Miyuki thanks.

Saying my sincere thanks to her, she blushed.

Miyuki: N-no problem..

It's been almost 2 months since I am here in this apartment, I am fairly happy now since my apartment is lively.

...

Chizu, Atsushi and Takeo was going home together.

Chizu: What do you two think of Vincent?

Atsushi: Why do you ask that Chizu?

Takeo: A mediator when the three of us almost separated?

Atsushi: Oi! it's not my fault.

Chizu: ...!!!

A van stopped in front of them, suddenly the three of them were grabbed inside the van.

The van left without much worries, since there were no people beside them on that place.

Everything happened fast, but people saw it, so they reported it as kidnapping.

Vincent who got news of the three being kidnapped reached him after a day.

He didn't know why would someone kidnapped the three, but he have some guesses, its Suzuki's father or herself, but he didn't expect that they would go for the three of them...

Right now Vincent's worries are over the roof, this didn't happen on the game, and that there were no choices to make Suzuki his enemy.

He rushed home to check if Kohana and Miyuki were safe.

Seeing them safe and sound, he was relieved to see them inside.

...

???: What do you mean? these three were that kid's friend?

Servant: Yes boss

???: Bring them to the cells, torture them to see if they have any interesting information about Vincent.

Servant: But bos-

???: Kill them if they don't release anything useful, release them if they answered all our questions.

Servant: Yes boss

The three who heard the conversation tried to scream but it wasn't effective since the mouths of the three was gagged.

???: Just say everything you know alright? we'll release you three.

As they leave he then gestured to a servant to come close. he whispered.

???: After losing their worth on information kill them immediately, I won't let my hideout be found out.

Servant: Y-yes sir!

42