Chapter 11: Revenge.
1.3k 6 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I joined the search team about the whereabouts of the three...so far nothing really was found, even if the today's technology are fairly advance there are still ways to avoid it, looks like they took advantage of that and managed to kidnapped the three.

Panicking won't help much, I need to calm down and think what actions do I need now, since Suzuki are now my enemy not a yandere like in the game.

Today I was once again absent from school the excuse was accepted so I have no worries of being drop out.

Continuing the search for them was important since coming to this world only those three were the ones I could consider friends even for just a short while.

... (Third person POV)

A few days after the search the police found an unidentified bodies thrown on the river, the police was perplexed too, this style of execution is old but this indeed affect the police view towards the group that dared to do this.

Vincent was called by the police, he arrived quickly then he saw them...while they can't be identified he know that these were them...because he can recognize them based their school clothes, only three of them were missing all that time on the whole University.

The media immediately arrived knowing that something this cruel could still happen on their own peaceful country.

Vincent however was not calm...while he have seen dead bodies before, he just can't get used to it mostly when the dead bodies are the ones that was close to him...like how his squad was killed one after another...

Police: Sir?

Not hearing the police, he still stared at the three bodies lying on the floor.

Police: Sir do you recognize this bodies?

He answered with his voice that sound like he was starting to cry.

Vincent: Y-yes....I-I recognize this three...

Tears flowed out, he just can't stop it, he may have only known them for a few months, but he didn't think that they would die...

A policeman called his name.

Police: Sir Vincent... I found this paper among the bodies...

There the paper was written as follows.

[Did you enjoy that someone close to you died? if no that's expected since that is not enough after you raided my mansion... but don't worry if we get you someday you'll suffer a much worse fate than them maybe even your family too.]

He read it, Vincent felt anger rising up, at the same time regret was growing too after knowing that saying yes to that pretend would be this disastrous...

As a soldier this was something he won't forgive, as his comrades already suffered the same fate as these three, he vowed that someday if he can get his revenge he would do it at the cost of his life.

...

With a new goal he was determined to do it, even at the expense of it, thus he made a plan, going home nothing really happened, him feeling down Miyuki kept comforting Vincent but this didn't even faze him one bit, instead he waited for night time where Kohana was asleep.

He gestured that she come in to his room.

Miyuki has questions but still did it since it is Vincent.

Coming into his room, Vincent locked the door, Kohana are now on the living room where they won't be interfered.

Vincent: Miyuki...

Vincent then pushed her down on the bed.

Miyuki: Yes~?

Right now she is happy that Vincent is finally gonna be doing it.

With his face close to her she closed her eyes expecting that Vincent will be kissing her.

She waited but nothing came, opening her eyes she saw Vincent still looking at her, but his eyes is different when she noticed it, then he talked.

Vincent: Miyuki are you willing to kill for me?

What he just said totally made Miyuki Confused and currently Miyuki is different from the game, so she asked.

Miyuki: Why?

Vincent then moved his hands to her thigh.

He was attempting to tempt Miyuki just so she could be of help, he won't hesitate to use this now since their enemy are nothing to scoff at.

Vincent: Yes or no?

His hand continued on until it reached her lower part, just a slight touch there made Miyuki pretty much breath roughly, he know that Miyuki want this from the start.

Slowly Miyuki opened her mouth.

Miyuki: Y-yess..

After she said yes, Vincent promptly stopped, he needed Miyuki to be motivated since they will be doing related to the black market.

Vincent: Good.

He immediately leave her alone on his room, Miyuki however was pouting but still satisfied, killing might be a problem but she is determined if Vincent can give her the deed that she so much wanted for so long.

...

When Vincent left the room, he saw Kohana sleeping on the couch, beside her was a bed that Miyuki was sleeping on.

Seeing that she was sleeping peacefully he can't help but think of protecting them...including Miyuki who is now he trust a bit.

Leaving the not so small apartment he left, his destination was his "father" to gather some necessary funds for hid revenge.

Him having a determination of revenge it was because he knows the pillar of that Suzuki that was in control, if he managed to atleast bring it down the threat would lessen.

Successful or not he was determined to atleast lessen the problem, mostly his wanting for revenge.

While on he was on the train he encountered a young boy, this boy was playing on his phone, he then thought of the time that he accidentally killed a Child soldier, to which he was reprimanded but did nothing more than that, but to him the effect on his mental health was tremendous.

He doesn't want anyone to be killed, but they forced him, using the knowledge he have on the game, he will take down the threat.

Doing so he can honor his friends and his squad.

After a while he arrived on the station and walked through the buzzling streets to reach the home that Vincent originally stayed.

 

 

 

41