Chapter 12: Assassination
1.2k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at my destination I rung the bell.

Someone opened the door, its Mike Vincent's father.

My only purpose coming here was to get some money, while "father" do know about the things that happened I just don't know what he will do since I don't really know him on the game except for some dialogue.

Mike: Come in.

I was let in inside and he lead me to he living room to sit.

Both of us sat in front of each other.

He didn't talk so I was the one that started to talk.

Vincent: Father

Mike: Son...

He have a sad look on his face.

Vincent: Can I borrow some money?

Shock was what showed on Vincent's father but he quickly recovered and asked.

Mike: Why?

Vincent: ...

He was puzzled but as time goes on, but as time goes on Mike gave up.

Mike: Alright I'll give let you borrow some.

Vincent: Thanks.

Mike: Be careful, your friend became a victim so don't become one yourself son...

Vincent: I know father.

Then I immediately left.

Next destination is a black market, It might be a bit dangerous there but I am prepared.

On this bustling city there are part of it that are engulfed in dark, and one of those dark places are where black market dealings are happening.

I brought my own facemask and a jacket, my purpose on coming here is if possible buy a gun or bullet proof vest.

I was totally quite unlucky by this game world, since a group like Suzuki exist meant that some part of this country have loopholes too where dealings like this still happen fairly often.

Finding it was easy enough and when I entered it what showed up was all short of dealings.

Sometimes I found that they were doing human trafficking too, since some girls are being offered here and there, I however ignored it, my only purpose here is to buy a weapon and a protection if possible.

Reaching the end part of this black market I came across a store with full of guns.

They didn't even bat an eye to me since my height are not like the average height of this country, but better be cautious just in case.

In the end I was only there for a short time, I managed to buy 1911 pistol with a mag on it, however the I only got 10 more ronuds on me not included the bullets inside the magazine, together with the bullet proof vest I leave the black market while still being cautious.

Luckily no one followed me.

...

Vincent: Miyuki do you know the group that snatched those three?

Miyuki: Hmm?

She was cooking something but my question almost made her stop but still continued on.

Miyuki: Yeah why?

I approached her and whispered to her.

Vincent: Suzuki was one of them and they will be the one that we will be facing against.

Kohana was still asleep.

And then Vincent returned to his room.

...

A few months of preparing Vincent and Miyuki will execute their plan.

While he don't have connections to know about Suzuki's group, he got this information on the game, since at first Suzuki trusted Vincent so much so that she introduce everything on her group to him, only when Vincent slowly want to get away from her that she became a yandere for him, using her personnel to cage Vincent in secret while acting worried on the supposed "friends" that Vincent introduced to her.

I was waiting on a dark alley for a car to come, I was inside a broken down house, I only have Miyuki who will guard the entrance while I if possible snipe him using a pistol.

 I don't care if I die today since risk like this is normal as a soldier, I just need his car to come close here.

...

He don't know who that person was but for him to tell him that he will be dying on the hands of the boss, he was scared but he need to make sure if it's true, and if true bringing guards here is dangerous so today he was the only one to come.

As he was driving he saw a parking spot in front of the abandoned broken down house, while parking a sudden noise was heard, it was glass shattering.

His windows was shattered.

Immediately he noticed that someone is sniping him.

???: Fucking shit! it was just a trap for me!

Then another shot.

He ducked but it was too late as it managed to hit his chest.

???: Agh!! Shit!

He grabbed his pistol and pointed it at the source, it was at the broken down house.

leaving his car he run towards a better cover.

But a sudden pain struck him.

He again realized that a bullet hit him, and now it was his leg.

???: AAGGH!! what the fuck do you wa-

He was then shot on the head.

...

Vincent: Miyuki let's go.

Miyuki: Yes...

She then followed me through the back.

We didn't run but we immediately walk towards the crowd.

...

The police arrived on the scene confused, this place has no CCTV to use to see what happened, so now they only have this car with a few bullet holes in it and a dead man who is a suspect of being in the same group that killed three students in the past few months.

Today they now felt like gangs like these are gonna become more rampant, so once they reported it to the higher ups its possible that these happenings will reduce.

...

Miyuki: Vincent how did you learn to fire a gun?

Vincent: ....

Miyuki: Tell me.

Vincent: ...

Miyuki: If you didn't tell me then~ I might show up later in your bed?

Vincent: Do it then.

Miyuki was shocked by the sudden approval that Vincent has given.

Miyuki: Okay~!

They returned home safely with Kohana welcoming them inside.

37