Chapter 13: Welcome home
1.2k 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm having trouble to make the story POV, third person or first person what's better?
  • First person POV Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Third person POV Votes: 12 37.5%
Total voters: 32 · This poll was closed on Jul 19, 2021 04:37 AM.

While we were walking home, Miyuki and I encountered someone who I recognize among the crowds that we were trying to blend in from.

She was the Third yandere heroine, she was a shrine maiden but now she is just shopping for something now, she looked at me.

She then immediately ignored me, I am glad that she isn't a yandere for Vincent...if so my plan right now to just get rid of the dangers would all be wasted.

We both heard the Sirens of the police cars, so I told Miyuki to slow our walk down.

Passing the crowded street I then removed my gloves and kept it in my pocket, while I thrown the pistol at the lake where no one was there to see.

Getting into the train we didn't got into any problem as we both wear face mask, so no one recognized us.

When we arrived at my apartment there Kohana welcomed us, she then run straight into Miyuki to hug.

Kohana: Sister!~~ heheheehe~

Miyuki: There there are you okay? did someone knocked on the door?

Kohana: Nope!

Miyuki: That's a good girl...

Miyuki pat Kohana's head.

Vincent: Are you having fun?

Kohana: Yes! brother Vincent! the VR is soo~ awesome to play!

Vincent: I am glad that you had fun, well then I'm gonna go to my room now.

Miyuki: Humm~

Vincent: Before I go here wash this gloves for me Miyuki.

Miyuki: Ok!

I closed the door, but now I didn't unlock it.

Today I killed a person...I don't feel bad like in the past, it is unlike the first time I killed a person in the past, but now for me I only thought of it as nothing...because I did think about it, it would only made me weak so much so that I won't be able to fight them off, mostly these yandere heroines.

Having assassinated one of the higher people below Suzuki, maybe just maybe it'll give me some time...


Suzuki: What did you say? one of my subordinate died?

???: Yes ma'am but based on our guess it is likely that it is from another gang aiming at us while we're at our weakest.

Suzuki: This is a problem....

???: Unrelated tot he current thing that happened, what do we do with that boy Miss your father has once again tried to do something against him.

Suzuki: Just leave him alone.

???: Yes Miss.

Suzuki: Don't do anything to him also stop my father's subordinates if they attempt to go to him.

On her mind was Vincent, she just can't bring herself to order an kidnapping or assassination on him since she liked Vincent thus even attempting to stop some of her father's orders just to not get Vincent killed.

She was only angered at Vincent but it's not hatred or anything, if else she feels more closer to Vincent than her father, even though they suspected him of bringing the police raid on the mansion, for Suzuki she thinks that it is completely coincidental.

...

???: Sir another attempt was made by your daughter to stop from killing him.

Father: Tch really? Do she still believed that that boy isn't innocent like she thought so?

???: We don't know sir since the ones who are loyal to her won't follow our command as you instructed, If you let your daughter free someday she would gain the power to split this group in ha-

A punch was brought out to the servant

Father: What the fuck did you say to my daughter? She is my daughter if I heard you talk about that I would kill you on the spot.

???: Y-yes sir!

Father: Now go!

After a while he then started to have a tantrum on his room, a bunch of antique vases were broken even the table was broken into two he was so angry but can't do anything about it since his daugher is against it.

He know it, he have trust in her daughter it's just he can't do anything against her because she totally resembles her mother...the one he loved the most and made this group grow much larger under the surveillance of the authorities, but she died while giving birth to Suzuki which he didn't think would happen.

After a while he stopped and calmed down.

The three didn't give any useful information except that he only transferred to that university just these few months and easily becoming friends with them.

He did what he needed to do since letting them go would mean that the authorities would be all over them once again.


Waking up when he felt that someone is attempting to go inside the blanket he was using.

Opening his eyes slightly but not much that Miyuki would notice, he saw Miyuki slowly pushing the blanket a bit so she could get inside.

He expectedly to do her move, but when she already is beside him she didn't do anything more than just sleep beside him, he was satisfied with this he was reassured that Miyuki has really changed

Tomorrow he shall see what's the outcome of the assassination that he planned for over a month, since if it were groups like gangs surely they would immediately act and find the perpetrator themselves.

Before he got into a deep sleep he mumbled, he pat Miyuki's head and whispered, "You've changed." because the current her isn't forceful anymore like the early days they were together.

Opening her eyes slightly she smiled and grinned.

Miyuki: T-thanks....

Since this was the case Vincent hugged her, together they fell asleep.

 

Author: My Enrollment shall be passed! Also starting this chapter we won't have much time skip now. 

Edit: I am changing the status of this novel as hiatus for now.

2nd Edit: I can continue it now.

35