Chapter 16: Dream
859 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now as we go back home, Miyuki decided to go somewhere with her not telling me what her destination was, I who are cautious by every move that Miyuki make decided to stop her and question her.

Now I am doing something like Kabedon on her, on her route on the game she likes this but now I am only using this to ask for question.

Miyuki: W-what?

Vincent: Answer me where will you be going?

Miyuki: Err I-I can't tell you that..

She struggled to go but I who was holding her in place with a "kabedon" but my left hand are firmly clasping her arm so that she could not escape.

Vincent: Answer me.

Miyuki: B-but I c-can't tell you...

Miyuki struggled more but the more she did so the more I firmly hold her in place, however my face isn't close to her I know that she'll took advantage of that.

Vincent: If you don't disclose it then were done I'll tell your parents to g-

Miyuki: Wait! No don't tell my parents!

Now that I am thinking about it, this was the first time that she was hiding something from me, ah is it related to my classmate that she earlier even hurled curse word at him?

Vincent: Are you...planning to do something to our classmate earlier?

Miyuki: ....

Silence meant it's not a confirmation at the same time it can be interpreted as rejection.

Vincent: If you don't answer me here right now I would hate you.

Miyuki: Wha-...

She turned her head down to the ground I can't see what her expression was.

Miyuki: I want to discipline our classmate that badmouthed you earlier...

Vincent: What do you mean by discipline?

Miyuki: Beating him.

Whoa that's an unexpected answer, but I got my answer so I let go of her now.

Vincent: Don't do it, also let's go home now Kohana is waiting for us.

Miyuki: Yes...

She reluctantly followed me all the way to the apartment.

...

Opening the door, there we saw Kohana playing with my VR she's pretty much enjoying it.

However no matter how quiet we get inside she still heard us and decided to put aside the VR and immediately rushed to us.

Kohana: Welcome home!

When I pat her head Miyuki then hugged her from behind.

Kohana: Kyaa! Sister Miyuki!

She's totally happy to see us maybe it was because of her that Miyuki started to have drastic change on her.

In the past Miyuki did change but that's only a slight difference, now with Kohana here with us I think even Miyuki's personality are changing for the better.

After patting her head while thinking I suddenly noticed the game she was playing.

Beat saber...aaa that game is old in this gameworld but that game...I feel a nostalgia.

Vincent: Kohana where did you get the game?

Kohana: I got it when I saw that it was free on the store!

I held her up in the air and told her.

Vincent: Thank you Kohana for making me feel nostalgia.

Both Miyuki and Kohana doesn't know what to say to me, its like they were confused at what I just said.

Vincent: Well can I try this game?

Kohana immediately answered.

Kohana: Yes!

...

Sounds of all sorts of animals and bugs can be heard inside the forest, right now it is night time, while I can't see I can still hear, smell and feel.

On the room we were in, It smells disgusting it was because this room we are in has the corpses of my team just now.

We were tortured but I was the only one that can hold out till now.

Beside me is a corpse like them, I tried grasping for things but what I just felt were worms, Immediately thinking its maggots I retracted my hand, I felt disgusted, guilt, fear, and lastly the feeling of wanting to take revenge.

...

Opening my eyes I realized it was just a dream, a dream of where most of my squad died.

Feeling sweaty early in the morning I immediately headed to the bathroom to wash myself, today we don't have to go to school since the University is closed on weekends.

After dressing myself up I heard someone has woken up, turning my head to the source of the sound I saw Miyuki getting out of her room.

Seeing her I immediately greeted her good morning, she too replied and immediately head to the bathroom with haste.

Her actions just now feels a bit weird why did she just rushed to the bathroom just now?

I decided to ignore it for now and instead headed to where the TV was located and turned it on to see the morning news.

News caster: Today we have news about the a gang leader who was captured by the authorities just past this day.

I was surprised to know that Suzuki's father was captured...

While I was watching the news I didn't know that Miyuki already left the bathroom and already dressed herself up, I only noticed her presence when she started to cook something for breakfast.

Vincent: Miyuki did you hear about the news earlier?

Miyuki: No, why do you ask?

Vincent: Suzuki's father was now captured, I don't know about her though but probably she was one of those captured.

Miyuki: That's good then we can now take a break.

Vincent: Yeah...

Just to kill one person It took us months to be prepared but now seeing that her group unexpected fall into ruin we feel relieved, since we can finally calm ourselves this time.

Miyuki: Well what do you wanna eat? me or the food?

Vincent: Stop copying those things from the anime that I have watched, including the Classroom scene you just did yesterday.

Miyuki: But it's no fun at all if I didn't do it.

Vincent: Just don't do it okay?

Miyuki: Okay you said it.

she continued cooking.

I did not know that I forgot to ask her actions earlier.

35