Chapter 17: Tired from panicking (probably 18+)
1.1k 13 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know how to explain my situation all I could say is that I am in danger is that I always felt like someone is watching me from a distance but whenever I look for it there's no one. Going as far as inside the dark alley I didn't noticed anyone, this feeling like I was being watched makes me so uneasy.

Fear is starting to kick in on me, ever since my squad was ambushed inside the forest we had no chance to fight back, this feeling I felt is the same as I felt back then. The longer I stay inside the more I felt fear, thus I decided to go home in a hurry.

Before I know it I was on the door of my apartment I was already in a panic when I arrived.

The sun is still high up in the air, the time would likely be at 1 PM.

Opening the door I saw the two of them, Miyuki watching Kohana play, when they saw me on the door both of them rushed to me.

Kohana rushed to me happily while Miyuki approaches me with a look of worry.

Miyuki: What happened Vincent?

Vincent: A-ah...Miyuki?

A sudden thud was heard, It was me that hugged Miyuki.

Vincent: H-help..

Panicking made me remember that I was in the forest, the current things I am seeing are an illusion.

I hardened my grip on my hug. I didn't talk more since I was starting to slowly realize that panicking made me act like that.

Finally accepting that everything I did just now was real I immediately release her.

Kohana who was watching the scene was quiet her face looked like she realized something.

Miyuki: W-Wha....

Vincent: Sorry about that Miyuki.

Miyuki: Eh...? ah right the food is on the table ready for you to eat.

Vincent: Thanks...

When I sat to eat, both Miyuki and Kohana tried to sit next to me, both of them have a worried look.

I then thought, "Are you really not sisters?" But I didn't said it out my mouth.

While eating, both of them stared at me, I paused my eating to ask.

Vincent: Why are you two staring at me like that?

Kohana/Miyuki: ...

Since they won't answer my question I continued to eat.

Once I was done eating I left to head straight to my room.

I was tired from the sudden panic earlier.

I plopped myself to the bed, when I came into contact with the bed I was immediately asleep.

...

I was waken up by a moan beside me.

Still feeling half asleep I turned my face to my left, there I saw Miyuki beside me, I was taken by surprise so I immediately back off, however the more I see it the more I am shock to what I am seeing.

Miyuki's eyes are closed, but she was moaning in pleasure, she was half naked to say the least, her hand was on her crotch area rapidly touching it.

On her other hand was a small remote with a button on it.

I don't know what is that but based on her actions it might be related to a vibrator.

Miyuki: Ahn~

She saw me backing myself.

She too showed a surprised face.

Its like she can't believe that I was awake.

Miyuki: ah.

She stopped only the sound of the vibrator is what I can hear inside this quiet room.

Miyuki: T-this is-

Vincent: I know but why are you masturbating beside me.

Miyuki: ...

My expression right now would be a facefalm.

Vincent: Tell me why?

Miyuki: ....

Shit this teenage body of Vincent is acting up again, it was because in front of me was a masturbating half naked Miyuki.

When she looked down at my lower area she again blushed.

What now? do you really want it? I thought you ere changing for the good...I guess you can't change some parts huh...

Miyuki: D-do you wanna do it?

Vincent: ...

I feel mixed on that answer half of my thoughts which was influenced by the teenage body of Vincent was agreeing, at the same time the old me was against it because she was a little young for myself, I would totally be okay if she was at 20 years old or something but 16....

She moved her body and turned her front to me, and asked.

Miyuki: Look Vincent, I'm ready if we were to have a child I would take care of our child with all I can even if everyone is against it.

She then said more words.

Miyuki: Please...Vincent look my body is ready you just need to put it in so it would be more easy...

Her attempt was amateur to say the list, even her words doesn't fit this exact situation its like she made this up just seconds ago.

I was starting to feel hot, the more I see Miyuki attempting to lure me in, the more I feel hotter, I blame this happening because of this body.

I lost my will to reject her when she did another lure, that is forcefully pulling my pants.


Author: Sorry I can't do it...I tried it...but if you want you can choose to make the next chapter into this scenario or a skip to this, just head straight on the story.

Next chapter?
  • Yes create a chapter for this scenario even if its bad Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No I want to continue the story fast. Votes: 5 19.2%
Total voters: 26 · This poll was closed on Aug 10, 2021 12:29 PM.
31