Chapter 19: Drone
743 10 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I know what happens next based on the games I've played, also based on the anime that I've watched in the past.

All I can say is that Yandere's are dangerous when their potential to use their Yandere tendency shows up, like right now.

Just imagining what would happen if I acted like Vincent in the game then maybe there would be bloodshed and it's likely the authorities would be involved.

I need to act fast or else I'm sure my future in this world would be in chaos.

Approaching Miyuki I brought my hand to hers and grasped her trembling hand.

Vincent: Miyuki I know what you're thinking so stop.

I used my authority over her, ever since we did that she became more and more submissive except when she wanted to be closer to me.

Miyuki: Ah

Miyuki woke up from her yandere state, she then immediately interlocked her fingers over mine.

I was confused, but at the same time acted fast, I tried to  at least release my hands, -on her- but it was already too late.

Ran, who was watching us from the side grinned.

Ran: What's this? I didn't know you had a girlfriend.

Miyuki heard it, she blushed.

However I was a bit relieved because it meant she wasn't interested in me.

Vincent: It's um...

While thinking about how to explain to Ran that Miyuki is my niece, Miyuki took the chance.

Miyuki: Y-yes, he is my boyfriend...so can you please not approach him as you like?

Ran: Tsk.

Miyuki: What are you jealous of?

Ran: Just looking at you reminds me of how I act towards my boyfriend.

Miyuki: Huh?

Ran: Well he broke up with me, but what’s even worse is that he did it in front of another girl he was dating.

Miyuki: W-wait why are you telling this to me?

Ran: You just remind me of my past, I hope that I won't meet you again acting like me in the future.

Ran immediately left the place.

Miyuki: Vincent here is a good place, look I brought my lunch here so let's eat together.

Vincent: Miyuki, are you really doing this just because you want rumors of our relationship to spread?

Miyuki: Come on, let's eat.

Vincent: Don't ignore my question.

Miyuki: Here, I brought your favori-

Vincent: If you continue to ignore me I won't do the thing that you want me to do.

Miyuki immediately stopped preparing her lunch in front of me.

Vincent: So Miyuki tell me, is my speculation about your plan true?

Miyuki: Y-yes...

Vincent: You do know that if we were found out, it will be seen as incest right?

Miyuki: ...I know

Vincent: Also do you know what awaits those that do that?

Miyuki: ...

Vincent: Possibly we will be in prison for five years because of a felony, it will mostly be like that because of your parents and my father that would be against this kind of relationship.

Miyuki became quiet, she continued not daring to look straight at me.

Vincent: Since I've done that thing to you I have a responsibility to at least make our lives not miserable, so please don't act like that.

Miyuki: Y-yes *sob

Hearing her start to cry, I put my hand on her cheeks and brushed her tears off of her face. 

Vincent: Come on, don't cry.

Miyuki: I-it's just...I didn't know...I wasn't thinking that you'd be serious about it...

Ugh well it is my fault for falling into her trap, I can't abandon her now mostly because I took her chastity.

Still I was surprised by the blood that it was her first time...that single detail made me think that I really need to take responsibility for my actions.

I feel okay about this the main reason is because she isn't truly my cousin, after all, I wasn't originally from this world.

But having a relationship with a girl that has a decade age difference is making me have mixed feelings.

Miyuki stopped her crying.

Miyuki: Thank you.

When she said her thanks she hugged me.

Miyuki: Thank you Vincent… -that- you are thinking about our future.

Vincent: ...

I didn't say anything more.

A suddenly jolted from the feeling that I was being watched again.

I turned -to- my sight to other buildings or houses but to no avail. I didn't see anything but the feeling of being watched is still there. I suddenly looked through the sky.

There I saw a drone a bit far away.

It's flying but it is stationary. it's like it's watching for something, I couldn't exactly see -see- what it was watching for, but I know that it might possibly be the one that's watching me.

I know it since I've had combat experience against drones, but this one is a bit different since it's totally focused on something unlike in -on- combat where it will approach soldiers and explode or sometimes it had guns attached to it that it would fire from high above.

I remembered something, its that this world is at peace, not at war.

Vincent: Miyuki let's go inside now we need to be ready before class starts.

Miyuki: But what about the food?

Vincent: Clean it up immediately. I'll eat it when we get home since it is a waste to not eat it.

Miyuki: Are you sure?

Vincent: Yeah because right now I'm getting that feeling that I am being watched again.

Miyuki: Alright...

...

Currently on alert against the drone while going home with Miyuki.

She too became cautious so her actions are the same as mine, searching for any drones that might be watching us.

On the way home we both separated, while I’ll go to a place that sells airsoft guns, then I will be buying BB guns with metal BB bullets since that’s the only way I can counter these drones with the technology I have.

Furthermore I still don't know what's the newest technology they have here, since this country is fairly advanced but it still sticks to its old ways.

Picking up my phone from my pocket I immediately went to MAPS then searched for shops that sell BB guns.

On the way there, I felt like I was being watched again, so I decided that I would use the subway train.

When I got out I successfully shook the drone off.

Buying BB guns was easy since it isn't really illegal in Japan unlike the real gun that I bought in the past.

...

I bought one, while the cost might be a bit too much, it is still better, since the one I bought was an automatic one.

What I got was a full auto SBR, putting it into my bag including the bullets I headed home.

This might be ineffective but at least now I have some countermeasures for it up close.

Arriving safely, Miyuki and Kohana welcomed me home. Honestly them being here with me fills me with joy.


Author: Thanks for helping me "ThatOne"

 

30