Chapter 21: Rosalia
698 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a few days since the accident happened, after being discharged from the hospital I would always visit Miyuki who is not in critical condition anymore but still needs to stay because she still has a scheduled operation, after all the doctors said that her spine was damaged.

At the same time I was released Rosalia came with me towards my apartment, her excuse was "I wanted what you two have been doing" She was practically grinning all the time on the way home.

Arriving inside, we saw Miyuki was still eating. Those canned foods might have been from my father coming here to check on her, I am thankful that my father hadn't forgotten that we were keeping a child, sadly we didn't get her identification papers. I guess my father would contact the government, to request for those Identification papers.

I just hope that keeping Kohana with us won't result in us being jailed for kidnapping or something.

Rosalia immediately became friendly with Kohana, she already knows about her circumstances after all and are eager to see her.

Kohana: Waaa!

Rosalia: Don't you run!

The two were playing on the console having a fight.

My childhood is practically mostly on gaming, which means me keeping old consoles like this are there just for nostalgia and I will play it with Miyuki or Kohana when they want to play.

Rosalia: H-how?! Did you just did that combo?!

Kohana: Hm~~

Rosalia: Try again!

Seeing them fight against each other reminds me of the time when I played with my siblings.

The apartment was rung, opening it I saw father with some papers on him.

Vincent: Father, how did it go?

Father: Well all I can say is that you practically adopt Kohana now.

Vincent: Why?

Father: Well there's no relatives that want to take care of her and her parents are criminals, after all they tried to sell Miyuki.

Vincent: Are all those steps that you did legal?

Father: It's all done in a legal way, it just became faster after her parents were in jail after seeing the agreements her parents made with that gang that killed your friends.

Vincent: I know that...

Father: Here get these papers, also I found an elementary school near here, maybe next month she can go there.

Vincent: Thanks father.

Father: Don't worry, after all you are my son it's normal to help.

He was busy most of the time so he was only here for about an hour talking with us.

What they did not all know is that I have a relationship with Miyuki, I do not want to abandon her after all I did.

I just hope that Miyuki will be friendly with Rosalia. She will only stay here for another week, since that is the only time that our father had given her to stay here.

About three days had passed, and Miyuki who was now discharged, had made an impossible fast recovery.

When she came here, her gaze turned hostile as she stared at Rosalia, She however is unfazed by it and still to be friendly with her niece.

I just hope that Miyuki won't do anything to my little sister...Just seeing her hostile gaze is already dangerous enough.

Unexpectedly Miyuki's hostile gaze was gone after doing a "girl's talk", I don't know what they talked about but that made her much more closer with Rosalia.

I won't try asking for it, its just I'm not interested to know.

Before night time, Rosalia decided to go home to our father's house, she knows that she won't fit here. This apartment is already full with the three of us.

It's already night time at 8 PM Kohana was already asleep, at the same time, Miyuki, who can't wait to sleep with me, immediately goes to my room.

Noticing her going inside, I turned off my phone and I patted the bed beside me.

My bed is small but it can still fit two people. that is if they were hugging each other, its just Miyuki like that.

Just like that we slept together, I let her do it, since she said to forgive me she wants to do everything herself.

It's just halfway there I was already asleep.

...

What I am seeing right now is a CG from the Yandere VN game, its a CG showing Rosalia that has fallen on the bad side.

On the screen, the CG is showing Rosalia putting a heroin on her own.

Rosalia: This shit hits just right....

Beside her is Suzuki giving her more of those needles.

Suzuki: Told ya, so its a good deal right?

Rosalia: Yeah this shits good.

Suzuki: I can give you more shots just don't approach your brother okay? just seeing you being too close makes me so jealous, he doesn't want you to die so this will do.

Rosalia: Yeah...

Suzuki: Just don't go near him, then you will get your weekly shots.

Rosalia: Yeah....

Suzuki: Ah right Rosalia do you want to have more fun than just getting a heroin unto you?

Rosalia: Yesh...

Suzuki called a man from outside.

When he entered he saw the two, but since his eyes have sun glasses I can't see his expression at all.

Suzuki: You can have sex with her, do it gently so she'll get addicted to it, I'll give you a raise when she wants more sex after this, better do it so she can do it to strangers too.

???: Yes my lady.

I am worried, I don't want to see this, why do they need to make her suffer, do this? 

...

I woke up, Miyuki is on top of me right now.

She was practically naked, while hugging me closely, I don’t want to know what happened...mostly that right now she doesn't have something that's covering us, likely because it'll be hot inside those covers.

But then I heard footsteps that seemed like it was running away.

Noticing that the door was opened and the fact that Miyuki and I don't have a thing covering us...I realized it....

Kohana has seen it...

Shit.

I just hope she won't say it to Father or Rosalia, if she did so....it'll be a problem.

 

20