Chapter 23: Leaving.
573 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Rosaria knew what happened, her doubt was confirmed.

The problem is, she's one of those that opposed to things like having that kind of relationship with each other.

My father came to my apartment after Rosalia called Father and told him everything.

My actions might be childish, but truthfully I don't really know what to do except accept that.

Just thinking about being chained in a basement and then essentially living there for a long time reminds me of the things that happened before I died.

My fear is higher than my thinking capabilities.

I waited for Father to talk.

Father: Rosalia told me all about it, tell me is it real?

Vincent: Yes....

He glared at Miyuki and called her name.

Father: Miyuki.

She flinched when her name was called.

Father: You know that even in your family this type of relationship won’t be allowed, right?

Miyuki: ...

Father: You, Vincent I would like to ask you, why did you two do it when there was a child inside this apartment?

Vincent: ...

It's totally my fault on that one.

Father: I don't know how you two got into that sort of relationship but I’m going to have to stop you two right now, mostly because her mother is your mother's sibling Vincent, you know that what you are doing is Incest.

Vincent: I kno-

Father: Shut the fuck up Vincent.

He looked at me with anger.

Father: Starting right now, I won't allow you two to live together again, and you Miyuki starting right now you'll be transferred to another school. If I or your parents ever notice that you two are in contact we will return to Miyuki. You probably won't see Vincent again.

I looked at Miyuki, she was totally different, she was sobbing the most I’d ever seen before , not like in the game where she had anger issues when Vincent was brought up.

But now, we are being separated, plus she had built up a bit of trust from my father after he allowed her to live with me.

Maybe this is for the better...because I totally fear Miyuki going full yandere, so crazy that she may even confine me.

I don't want to be stuck in an enclosed room that doesn't have windows or doors. It already reminds me of that room that is refurbished cargo.

Sorry Miyuki.

Father: Miyuki pack your things.

She didn't budge.

Father: Miyuki.

His voice become stern

Father: Tell me why you two did that, if your explanations are acceptable I won't care what you two will do, but if its something unacceptable you'll leave.

She stopped -her- crying and locked onto my fathers eyes with hers. 

Miyuki: Vincent doesn't have anything to do with this, I wanted to do that ever since I was a child, I've loved him! But what can I do about the fact that I've always been worrying that someday someone would snatch him immediately. That would make me feel suicidal! Please! just let us live with each other....Uncle please....I know that what we are doing counts as Incest… B-but… I love him...

With her face facing down, Father thought of the things she said in a hurry.

Father: You'll come with me Miyuki.

And just that Miyuki packed her things while looking at me with teary eyes.

Before she went out I grabbed her shoulder and told her.

Vincent: Be sure to take care of yourself Miyuki.

Separating my hand from her she smiled, and answered.

Miyuki: Thanks.

As I watched them leave, everything felt so unreal, all of it happened so fast.

 

Rosalia: So brother I know you've been quiet since they left but why did you do it with Miyuki? Even though you know that its forbidden, right? 

Vincent: Rosalia I'll ask you what if your cousin is someone who loves you and always makes advances on you to the point where you can't stop yourself?

Rosalia: ...I kind of get that...

 

The apartment became really quiet, Miyuki was gone, Kohana was gone too, after all this, Rosalia had said that it would be much better for father to take care of her.

Now I am left alone in this lonely apartment. today we have  no school so I don't really have anything to do except play games or go outside.

I decided to go outside, with the BB gun on the backpack just in case.

As I walked outside, I came across the playground to rest. Sitting on one of the benches there, I watched children who were the same age as Miyuki or younger play with their friends.

While doing so I was reminded of my past. It was about me and my ex-wife wanting a child.

Looking gloomy I unconsciously had tears falling through my cheeks.

I cried again.

We both loved each other, its just our circumstances didn't allow that and that birthed new problems that made us argue, in the end, divorce was the only answer.

 

Ms. Kumi: I would like to inform you all that one of your classmates, Miyuki, will be transferring out.

The class became noisy.

Ms. Kumi: As your teacher can I please have all of you be silent. I haven't talked about any more details as to why she will be transferring out, as I have said, she will be transferring out because her parents have told me that they'll be bringing Miyuki with them and the place they will be living is far away from here.

At first everyone was noisy about the sudden transfer to another school, but in just a few days everything died down like they didn’t know Miyuki at all.

 

Author: I don't really know how to proceed on this story I've made wrong things regarding the plot, also thanks for helping me out in this chapter ThatOne.

 

15