Chapter 25: Similarity
458 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I already was used to working even if the job is being a waiter, at the same time it reminded me the time the first time I got my first job it was the same thing being a waiter on a fast food chain...

Vincent: Hmm? and?

Customer 1: Fries but plain only.

Vincent: Here you'll be at table no. 24.

Customer 1: Thanks.

Vincent: No problem!

Then I attended the next one in line.

...

Break time again, for me this is becoming a habit, with nothing really to do on my apartment I just work here sometimes over time, while I do got the games for my PC and VR I can't really have the will to play them after all it reminds me of Kohana and Miyuki..

Until now I regret doing it, just for her to be not like in the game I did that...as in what the heck was wrong with me on that time?

Everything I've done to Miyuki is just me only thinking about myself and that I wasn't even thinking for the consequences.

Manager: Vincent, its time for your shift now.

Vincent: I'll be right up there in a moment.

By working I can focus my attention to other things so this helps.

As I walk through the counter I encountered him.

???: Vincent thanks for helping me that time.

Vincent: Yeah that's nothing since I wasn't doing anything on that time.

???: Well as a co worker that helped me and that tomorrow is our day off how about I treat you to drinks?

Vincent: I don't know about that.

???: Drink's a no, how about karaoke there'll be girls from our school coming with us there?

I haven't experienced that since I came here but since its his invitation I should accept it.

Vincent: Well when is that?

???: Tomorrow at 2 PM I'll message you the location later.

Vincent: Thanks.

???: Come on man don't thank me since this is a thanks from me after all.

Vincent: If you say so Daichi.

Daichi: That means you'll come right?

Vincent: Yeah.

Daichi: Anyway you can change shift with her now.

As I arrived at the counter I saw her being overwhelmed by the customers.

???: Eh uhhh yes yes!

As soon as she was done attending to the customer She looked around for me, as soon as she saw me.

???: Ahhh! Vincent finally I can go home now!

Daichi: Haha the same as always, anyway Hitomi should we go home together?

Hitomi: Of course senpai!

Vincent: Well goodbye you two.

Hitomi/Daichi: See ya! "Oh and don't forget 2 PM!"

As they left the last thing I heard about them was Hitomi talking "Senpai what was that about tomorrow?"

I can guess she might have feelings for that senpai of hers.

After my work was done I was now allowed to go home, walking through the streets I could hear some police sirens.

I just ignored those and proceeded to go home.

...

The next day I was now on the place that they told me to go to.

Daichi: Vince here!

Daichi and Hitomi were sitting with each other, these two reminded me of those three...

Hitomi: You came...I thought you wouldn't come.

Vincent: Well I might be a bit unsociable but I honestly want to tag along after all I don't have anything to do...

Daichi: Don't worry Vincent we will take care of that unsociable of yours.

Hitomi: Yeah and I'll be the one to stop senpai from going with the other girls.

Daichi: What?

Hitomi: What?

This is awkward.

Vincent: Lead the way Daichi.

Daichi: Ah right Vince have you experience any discrimination here?

Vincent: Why do you ask that?

Daichi: I saw on the news that a drug lord was caught after a chase happened this night.

Vincent: Then?

Daichi: He have that western face, and probably foreigners would feel a bit of discrimination after that arrest.

Vincent: Don't worry about me worry about Hitomi.

Hitomi looked at Daichi expecting what his reaction is.

Daichi: Of course even now I am worrying about her that she might get lost.

This two...well I won't get too close to them because I know that Suzuki is still there and would probably do something to them if I got too close with these two, after this I'll just treat them like in the past.

...

When I went inside with them I saw unfamilliar faces except one.

One of them was Ran who looked at me very surprised and probably pissed off.

Ran: Oh.

Vincent: Don't oh me at the very least try to greet me.

Ran: Still the same huh.

Daichi: Have you two known each other?

Ran: Yeah.

Vincent: No

Daichi: This is something...

Hitomi: Anyway! Daichi you'll be sitting beside me.

Daichi: Why?!

Is Daichi as dense as brick like that certain someone?

I then heard another voice of a girl.

???: Daichi I didn't think you'd bring a foreigner here.

Vincent: Haha...

???: Still even Ran know you and that is interesting.

I don't know if this is problematic or not but with Ran here I better go now.

Vincent: Wait, looks like I won't be joining yo-

Daichi: Come on that excuse won't be enough, now let us introduce ourselves one by one and enjoy!

...

Ran sang beautifully but all those songs of hers involves some kind of romance, the others is pretty good too, mine however is average.

But the result of my song is that Ran and some of the girls are looking at me like in disbelief or something.

One of them was the next in queue.

Vincent: Ummm you are next.

???: Eh? ah yea I'll pick one right away.

As I sit Ran commented.

Ran: You got some talent at singing old songs huh.

Vincent: That's just my choice of music.

The one that was next to me in queue started to sing.

She chose a song that was in 2000's which made me feel nostalgia of my childhood.

???: D-did you enjoy my music?

Vincent: Yeah it was pretty good.

Ran: How about mine?

Vincent: I could say perfect but not my choice of songs.

Ran: What an unexpected response.

Vincent: Also why did you started talking to me like you were close to me or something?

Ran: N-nothing it's just I was bored and since you were here I just thought that maybe talking with you would be better to spend time.

Vincent: ...

Ran: I mean is that I was just bored you got it?

Vincent: ...

Ran: Do you even understand me? At least give an answer Vincent.

Vincent: Okay I now know It's just you know? Your ex boyfriend died and you felt nothing?

Ran: Him? I already abandoned him.

Vincent: Did you had a change of mind or something? You really changed from being hostile to me, and then after seeing me work you im mediately act like someone close to me.

Ran: I-I was just bored as I have said!

Vincent: If possible.

???: Umm, Ran can I talk with him  now?

Ran: Ah?

She looks pretty pissed.

???: A-anyway Vincent what do you think of me?

Vincent: What do you mean?

???: I joined in on this in hopes to find someone I would be interested in...

Vincent: Ah I get it, I could see are cute and beautiful, and seeing you sing earlier is pretty relaxing mostly its the song that you sung, it just became more perfect because of yourself, honestly its perfect kyoko.

Kyoko: Ah...Thanks for the compliment.

Vincent: What do you think of my singing?

Kyoko: It's pretty good! with a bit more practice then we could sing a duet together! ...sorry.

Vincent: Don't be sorry.

Daichi who noticed that I was talking to someone approached me and tapped my back.

Daichi: Now now I see that you are interested with Vincent but the main purpose of this karaoke is for matching, let me just say this, would you two be in a relationship?

Kyoko: I don't know...

Vincent: Yeah I am interested but if possible let's be friends and know each other.

Daichi: That's more smoother than I expected.

He left while Ran looked at Kyoko like some sort of bug, Kyoko however doesn't notice it, I don't know but I think Ran is going its stages to turn into a yandere...If only I could go to other places... dammit! why was the renting an apartment here cost so much!

I don’t plan to have a relationship with kyoko because I know the dangers if I unknowingly turned a girl into a yandere because of that game mostly now that Ran ha signs that she was interested in me would always gives me fear.

The next morning Ran showed up at my front door looking pretty pissed off.

 

 

 

18