Chapter 26: A friend of Ran.
483 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She scared the shit out of me when I saw her at my front door looking like she want to have some fight.

Vincent:H-how did you know my address?

Ran: I asked your friend.

Vincent: Daichi?

Ran: Yeah, and now that I'm here I-...first of all can I go inside.

Vincent: Why?

Ran: Can't you see? It's freaking cold out here!

Vincent: O-okay...

I opened the door enough for her to get in but I was still cautious after all she was one of the yandere in the game.

As she walked inside I lead her to the table and there once we both sat there, she looked at me like she was having some kind of problem.

Vincent: Is there a problem you need me to know?

Ran: Yes.

With no knowledge what that might be I was scared as to what it is.

Ran: It's about my friend Kyoko, are you really interested in her?

Hearing that made me want to run away immediately but since I already have my phone ready to call the authorities then it is enough for me to stay calm for a bit.

Vincent: Yeah.. what about it, why would you ask that?

Ran: She's my friend...but she's...

Vincent: What?

Ran: Fuck it! I'll go now.

She hurriedly left...

Now that she left have nothing to do again.

All I can do is wait here and prepare to go to school, but this is boring.

I still can't make myself play games it just want me to make me cry...

And with these free time of mine I decided to think about the yandere heroines and what to do with them.

She acted more differently than the game, after all she was that shy type on the outside but on the inside she was practically the yandere that would do everything to keep Vincent in her grasp she didn't care even if it involve making Vincent incapable of movement as there was that one scene that she chopped off Vincent's legs so that he won't try to escape again...just imagining that is much worse than just being kept inside a basement.

With Miyuki when you escape you'll face society as your enemy having no choice to return to her, with Suzuki she'll just keep you locked up in her basement with her subordinates guarding the area and Ran is the extreme where she would not hesitate to even hurt Vincent but would still keep him alive lastly the last two Yandere heroines, they were twins the problem with them is that just like Miyuki however they already lost their minds before they met Vincent...

Making them worse than Miyuki since they would use all sorts of blackmailing just to get Vincent stay while doing all sorts of things that they wanted to try...honestly only they are the ones that I don't really like in terms of H scenes since they are lolis...at the same time with them having killed their parents like Miyuki when she had enough while both of them already have part time jobs just so no one can adopt them or something that was in the plot

They would then blackmail Vincent by threatening Vincent that they will report him to the police that he sexually harrased them after all everyone would believe what they would have said as the twins would act by means of crying.

While Vincent can still go out with them, he would be practically be like a slave to them, and only their route is the one that you cannot escape on the game, all escape would always lead you to them but with your reputation on society tarnished.

At least I haven't met them for now, but if I met them right now It's possible I could help them before they lost their minds because of the abuse that they faced from their parents.

I just hope that Ran won't turn like that.

...

On the part time job.

Vincent: Why are you here?

Ran: I'm just taking an order.

Vincent: Then what is your order miss.

Ran: no.15 and 17 please.

Vincent: That'll be 7600 yen

She gave me a 10,000 yen.

Vincent: Here is your change mis-

My expression crumbled when my hand just touched hers while passing the change, her reaction however is the cause of my expression to crumble, she blushed.

Seeing her reaction made that fear rise within me again, but this time I managed to calm it down.

Ran: T-thanks.

...

After the part time job, I encountered kyoko, she was with Ran.

Vincent: Kyoko, Ran?

Ran: Oh.

Kyoko: Vincent...I need to talk to you about something...

She had a happy expression on her face.

She lead me to place without much people with Ran left behind.

Kyoko: Ummm, do you know that Ran is my friend?

Vincent: N-no?

Kyoko: Well...she is my friend but...she have feelings for you-

I fell down to the ground with my butt that bear the impact however the cause of it was that she confirmed it.

Kyoko: What happened are you okay?!

Vincent: N-nothing I was just surprised...

Kyoko: I-I don't want to destroy my friendship with Ran...after all this time she was kind of assertive that I should not approach you...and that she told me that she have some feelings for you, I mean think about it, her ex boyfriend cheated on her and then killed do you think she will have a stable mindset, I don't want Ran to think that its her fault that her ex boyfriend was killed

Vincent: Kind of.

Kyoko: I don't want Ran to lose to herself so please...we just met so if possible I'd like to cut this connection early just for the sake of my friend...

Vincent: A-alright...I-I'll leave for now...and this will be probably the last time we would talk, so its nice meeting you.

I walked away immediately since I confirmed that Ran might already have turned yandere unknowingly.

....

Kyoko: Ran you can go out now.

Ran: Thanks Kyoko you truly are my friend!

She hugged her, its her honest feelings that she conveyed to Kyoko, and since Kyoko is her friend she didn't want her anger to affect her only friend so this is the perfect outcome for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

22