Chapter 27: Yandere Ran
577 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent: So why are you here?

Ran: Umm, to see you?

Vincent: Then why is it at me apartment?

Ran: ...Nothing?

Vincent: Don't act dumb also what's with the drastic change?

Ran: What did you say, Shithead.

Vincent: So answer my question why are you currently blocking my way outside?

Ran: I mean I just need to go in since I need to talk about something.

Vincent: Tell it to me here not inside, also I can call the police and count it as tresspassing.

Ran: Would they believe you?

Vincent: ...

W-what? D-don't tell me...

Vincent: Are you blackmailing me?

Ran: No of course not, I mean why would I do it to you.

Fuck.

Vincent: O-okay go inside tell me what you need to tell me.

Ran: Yes yes.

She sat down to where she previously sit.

Ran: I am thankful that you severed your connection with my friend and that made me calm down a bit.

Vincent: What do you mean by that?

Ran: I just wanna say it short, I love you, I want you, because of you my mind felt like going crazy every time I interacted with you it felt like all my problems are gone.

Vincent: ...Telling this to me now?

Ran: Be my boyfriend.

Vincent: What if I say no?

Ran: I'll just fuck you up here till you say yes.

She says it straight to the point but hearing it personally makes me recoil back in fear.

Vincent: Do I have to choose now?

Ran: Yes yes since I don't want you to find other girls before me.

Vincent: Why are you telling me all this?

Ran: I don't know I just felt like telling this to you after all if I did it outside I would be acting shy.

Vincent: Y-yes I'll be your boyfriend...

What the heck she changed so much in that short of time...

Ran: Good now kiss me.

Vincent: N-no...I can't.

Ran: Then I'll just do it.

She left her seat while I avoided her she managed to get a hold of my hand and press it up on her chest.

Ran: What do you say if you kiss me now we can do that, and on the plus side I am still a virgin Vincent, I'd like you to take mine.

What do I do...

Vincent: ...No.

Ran: Still a no huh.

She brought a swiss knife from her pocket and pointed it near my neck.

Ran: Then I'll do it myself, if you try to move away I'll fucking injure you.

Vincent: The poli-

Ran: Them I'll just say I fight back because you tried to rape me.

Vincent: ...

I don't have any experience being in jail but if I got there my freedom will be gone.


Author: Skip I don't want to write it.


When she was satisfied she left...

I-I have been raped...It feels so wrong but  while it feels so good my emotion isn't, I felt like I wanna cry because of raging emotions that I am feeling.

The moment I looked at my phone I saw her picture on my phone, and on the contact list she already added herself.

Was it alright to be taken advantage in exchange to not suffer from her? I honestly don't know after all but the current me this is better than get my limbs removed.

...

I was outside my apartment, today in hopes of avoiding Ran, I left my work and decided to cut all contact with the two since they might be affected just like them...those three.

Riding on a train I was currently going to the other city to try and find a new apartment, while telling my father in advance for it.

While we had a accident like last time that doesn't let me fear to be inside one again, after all I already have been inside an APC as a transport vehicle, while it was hit by an RPG I still survived and after I was healed of all my injuries I was deployed again on that same APC that was refurbished since it still runs.

That campaign however only lasted three months which is good since that made me have more time with my ex wife...

Just that being captured made me traumatized to these Yandere's...If I was the teenager me here I would think I would gracefully accept them all at the same time I would meet my demise that way since those Yandere's would probably fight for me and kill each others including Vincent if they can't get him.

The train stopped and it opened its doors, I left the train with other passengers in tow.

I will be renting today is a cheap apartment, I will only be here for a few months since I still have the money here saved up, I just hope that Ran won't know that I'll be living here for a few months.

...

"You fucker trying to escape?"

Well...I am fucked.

Vincent: I I'm not escaping I'm just finding a place for us two.

Ran: Really? then why didn't you say it to me~?

Vincent: I-I wanted to surprise you.

Ran: What a shitty excuse any other~

Vincent: A-and my family would be refusing you so if we lived in that place where they can know what I am doing what do you think will they react?

Ran: Oh~? Thank you Vincent.

Vincent: T-This is for my girlfriend a-after all.

Fuck why am I stuttering.

Ran: I'm happy~.

Vincent: J-just for you..

She hugged me while snuggling at me, umm we are outside there are many people seeing us...

What I didn't know is that on the corner of the street a CCTV was watching us.

 

17