Chapter 1- First day
99 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*buzz* *buzz*

The sound of my alarm is buzzing in my whole room. I clicked the alarm above my head to make it stop. While I still have my eyes closed, a thought came to my mind. 'so my first day of highschool is today huh'

I quickly get up of my bed to wash my face. I don't need to take a bath before going to school since I always take a bath every night before bed.

After washing my face and getting rid of bed hair, I quickly changed to my school uniform then left my room to go and eat breakfast. 

As I walk to the stairs, I saw my big sister go out of her room. She has a long black silky hair, has the same height as me, a beautiful face like a rose and her eyes are the thorns. Her eyes are scary to look at due to how sharp it is. My big sister's name is Kayla Hanses and she's one year older than me.

Our eyes met. "Good morning " I said without a change in my expression. 

"Don't talk to me. Early in the morning yet the first face I'll see is yours? What a way to ruin the day."

What I see on her face is just a face full of disgust to me. She has this sharp eyes towards me but to everybody else, she's considered as a friendly Goddess. But I can't argue since she's been like this towards me since we were kids. After going to the kitchen, I quickly wore my apron to prepare bread, hotdogs, and eggs for my family's breakfast.

 At first when I was a kid, I know that I'm hated by my family. So what I did was do the house chores, learned to cook for them, everything. Just to impress them and makes them love me. But in the end, it was all in vain. And because of that, since then, I'm always the only person who's doing the chores and the cooking. My greed for their love and attention backfired.

Our family consists of me, my big sister, my little sister, and my parents. This might sounds like a great family to have but not for me. 

I don't know the reason why since I have no memories of my childhood but the only person who cared for me the most was my father but he passed away due to an accident while he's on his business trip. So since then, I have to get used to this kind of atmosphere whether I like it or not.

You might ask, "why don't you separate from your family and live alone?" Well it's pretty much not possible for now. Here, you can only live alone if you're already a college student. But as long as I'm still in Highschool, that idea is useless.

As I'm preparing the breakfast, I saw my little sister sit on the table. 

"Good morning Cathy" I said with a smile on my face. My little sister's name is Cathlyn Hanses but I just cal her Cathy to make it shorter. She has this very cute chubby cheeks, cute round eyes, cute petite body and her height is around my neck. She's so cute in every aspect that I really want to hug her so bad but that's plain impossible. Since she also hates me too.

But Cathy is different than big sis. Unlike her, Cathy is quite a silent type and doesn't voice her disgust towards me.

After I greeted her, she didn't respond nor nod. It's the same as usual as if I'm just a ghost she can't see nor hear. But I still kept my smile since I'm used to it.

My sisters are eating beside each other in the dining table happily talking to each other while I'm eating while standing in the kitches eating my toasted bread.

After eating, I picked up my bag and walked to our front door to tie up my shoes. 

After I'm done preparing, I said "I'm going" without waiting for response, I left our house and walked to our school. Yes, me and my sisters will be going on the same school. This would've been fun if I can come with them but it's impossible. 

Our school is 4km far from our house but I have no choice but to just walk. I leave the house 6am from today onwards since it takes an hour for me to reach the school with this much distance. 7am is the start of the class so I have to make it in time.  

I tried asking my mom to go to the nearest highschool but my mom refused. "The principal is my  besfriend during highschool so the tuition fee I have to pay is 50% cheaper than everybody else so stop complaining. It's not like you're the one paying for anything" she said. So I really have no choice but to agree so instead, I asked if I can have a bike as a means of transportation but mom refused since she said that "we're not rich so stop asking for this kind of things"

But it contradicts to what my sisters has. Both of them has bicycle for them to go to school together and it was bought by mom after I asked her for one. From this alone, you can already see how hated I am from my family.

I want to ride a bus for faster transport but mom only gave me $1 only enough for my lunch. Transportation fee is $3 so it's not possible to ride one.

I'm currently 1km away from school and I can already see students walking around with the same uniform as I am. 'the girls uniform really looks flashy. Like those sailor moon uniforms you can see in Anime. It's really pleasing to the eyes.' I said in my mind with pleased face.

As I am looking around, I saw 2 familiar faces riding their bike. It's my sisters. They look beautiful and cute that every person walking can't help but stare at them drooling like a dog. 

My big sister didn't even glanced at me while my little sister is looking at me with eyes giving a 'feels bad for you' look. All I can do is smile bitterly. It's lucky for me that during our vacation before the school starts, I always jog everyday which makes my leg good for a long run. Which is why even if I'm sweating while walking, my feet doesn't hurt.

As I reach the school, I quickly go to the restroom to change the T-shirt I'm wearing inside my uniform since it's full of sweat. After finishing, I quickly go to the school entrance to check what classroom I'm in. After finding my name, I saw that it's in 1-A row so that should be my classroom. After confirming, an announcement voiced out to the whole school. 

*Ding* "Everyone, please go to the school gymnasium for our entrance ceremony to start" *Ding*

I don't know where the school gymnasium is due to how big this school is but I just followed a mass of people walking towards a certain path since that might be the way to the school gym. 

'first day on a new school really is uncomfortable'

After walking for few minutes, I finally reached the school gymnasium. 'Thanks random students for helping me reach this place' is what I said to myself.

After a long hour speech by the principal, the entrance ceremony is finally over. I almost fell asleep but I felt like someone's looking at my direction so I controlled myself.

After the entrance ceremony finished, I asked people around where could section 1-A is. I ask people who gathered friends around them since they might be a student here last year. After minutes of searching, I finally found my section.

After opening the door, the tables are in japanese style set-up like what you normally see in japanese schools. As I look around, I saw an open seat next to the window. Its position is in the middle of the classroom. The classroom is pretty silent. You can already tell that everyone is a new face- no. I looked around and I saw my big sister's face in the front seat. Looks like we're classmates...

My big sister is a year older than me but that doesn't mean that she's my senior in school. We have the same school year and the only difference is our age. She's 16 while I'm 15.

2