Chapter 2- Name Introduction
90 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone is silently observing everyone in class. There are some boys who can't stop staring at my big sister's back. From the looks of it, I can already tell that my big sister is going to be the center of attention in this class due to how beautiful she is.

The whole class is so silent that you can even hear a drop of pin from a distance. Once a week passed, I'm sure that this silence will never happen ever again. Every first day of school especially if every classmates of yours are new faces, everyone will always be silent. Well that is only in the first day though. Once everyone gets to know each other, this silence will be like a chaotic sound of humans you can hear in supermarkets. Actually, way worse.

The silence lasted for 5 minutes till the homeroom teacher opened the door to start the day.

"Hi class, my name is Ms. Edith and I'm your homeroom and english teacher. Everyone of you are new faces and each one of you probably doesn't know each other yet. So we're going to start on introducing yourself~ The introduction will start from the back." Ms. Edith said with a playful tone.

Looks like our homeroom teacher is not the strict type so I'm glad that the case. She has a long black hair but tied in a ponytail. She looks like a friendly type but she's probably scary when she gets mad.

After Ms. Edith said that, the student at the back started his introduction.

"i- I'm Eric L-Laurence nice t-to meet you" After Eric said his name, he sat down with a red face but Ms. Edith looks displeased.

"That's it? You have to add more you know? That kind of introduction is so boring. At least add your Hobbies, Favorite food, where you live, tell us about yourself."

"Y-yes ma'am!"

"Say 'yes Ms. Edith!'"

"Y-yes Ms. Edith!"

"Ok you can start"

After that, each one of the row started introducing themselves one by one. After this girl beside me, I'm next.

"I'm Ella Turner. My hobby is reading Lightnovels and listening to anime songs. My favorite food is Curry and I live in DrakeVille near the coast few meters away from school. It's near so I just walk instead of using a bike. I'm shy but I'm quite talkative if it involves any anime, manga, and lightnovel topics" She looks pretty with her brown small eyes and short hair. Especially since the glasses she's wearing suits her face. I thought her hobby is studying but turns out she's an otaku huh. 

After she finished her introduction, everyone clapped their hands. Next is me.

I stood up the looked around the class. "I'm Lucas Hanses. I don't have any hobbies."

"Ehh are you sure? Like any hobbies?" Ms. Edith said while looking interested.

"Yes I don't have any."

"Even playing games are considered hobbies you know?"

"Yes. But I don't play any games."

"Heh, then what do you do then?"

"I'm just in my room staring in the ceiling most of the time. Can that be considered as hobby?"

"Uh.. nevermind, just continue." Ms. Edith said while lost at words.

"I'm not picky eater so I don't have any favorite nor foods that I hate. I live in Canarry Homes 4km away from school. And I uh-" But before I can continue, Ms. Edith interrupted me again.

"What do you use as transportation? Bike?"

"Uh, no Ms. Edith"

"Oh, a bus? It's more commonly used now since the railway is not being used anymore"

"Not that either" I said while looking annoyed.

"Ho~ what then?"

"I just walk." After saying that, I can hear my classmates' whispers while our homeroom is in shock.

"Hey, you serious about that Mr. Lucas?" I don't know why Ms. Edith would use 'Mr.' on my name but I ignored it and said:

"Yes Ms. Edith"

"Why would you walk when it's 4km away from school? Are you an idiot?" After Ms. Edith said that, the whole class made a "pfft" sound but they suppresed their laughter.

"My Mom only gave me $1 so it's impossible for me to ride any transportations which costs $3 Ms. Edith"

After Ms. Edith heard that, she was speachless while the class said "what!?" but in a very low voice. Then I saw a sharp gaze. It's coming from my big sister Kayla. I know that what I said was out of boundary especially since were siblings here in our class but why would I care? 

"O-oh ok I'm not going to ask more questions about your family situation." Ms. Edith said while having a 'what have I done' kind of face.

I sat down then my classmates started clapping after finishing my introduction. But the mood turned quite gloomy. Well not like I care. Even if I get sympathy from others, it's not like it'll solve anything of my problem.

After sitting down, someone suddenly tapped my back. But I only looked to the window since if I rotated my whole head to the back, Ms. Edith will notice it which might led to me being called out. After looking sideways, someone whispered to my ears. "Hey, are you seriously only given $1 by your parents?" The source of the sound is a guy. I don't know his face since I only leaned my head on the window the whole time. 

"Yeah."

"Damn, looks like you also have some problems with your parents huh. I'm also treated harshly but man, your situation's much worse"

'Looks like this guy also has the same situation as me huh' I didn't say anything after he said it but only made a nod.

After a few introduction, the mood came back to normal. The next person who's going to introduce Kayla.

"Hi everyone! I'm Kayla Hanses." After hearing her last name, everyone suddenly looked at me while I heard Ms. Edith say "Eh?"

"Everyone might think that me and Mr. Hanses at the back are relatives due to our last name but no we're not." Kayla said this while looking at me with a cheerful face. It's bitter to look at.

"Oh yeah, sometimes there are people with the same last names but not related. It's fine, continue." Ms. Edith said while swiping the sweat off her face.

"My hobby is listening to music, and talking to my friends. I wish I can be friends with everyone! My favorite food is Omelette. I'm also living in Canarry Homes 4km away from school. Seems like me and Mr. Hanses are neighbors" Kayla said with a big smile on her face. She's really good at lying not even hesitating with her words.

"Tsk" I heard my seatmate clicked her tongue. I looked at her but I already forgot her name.

She noticed that I looked at her so she changed her expression and looked at me with a smile and I simply noded.

3