Chapter 2: Mother?
50 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Squek!" was the sound he made when the female creature picked him up into her arms. Surprised by the sudden rush of steps she made toward it, it accidentally p*ssed itself out of fear, thus causing it to leak pick into her hands. "Shit! Ewww, now I have to wash my hands!" she complained, realizing that she scared the hell out of her newborn baby. "Oh poor baby, did I scare you? awww, I'm sorry!" she said as she gently sat it down. Snapping her fingers she summoned a small embers above her hand. This allowed the newborn to see the women's face for the first time.

This strange being was far more beautiful then the newborn babe could ever imagine! not even a fraction as beautiful as the being it saw when it died, yet still far more beautiful then any women that existed in its past life. While the blue scales remained, most of her body took on the appearance of a bipedal lizard. scales larger than a snakes coated her body up to the neck, she has a tale that took up half the height and width of her back and still half as long as she is tall. Her legs were bent back like most animals and her feet were digitigrade, causing the majority of her feet to be permanently off the ground. Her toe nails were long and sharp like a raptors and she was more than six feet tall, if not almost seven. Her face was unnaturally beautiful, taking a look very similar to a human woman's, aside from the extremely clear skin and blue tint. Her head had a pair of horns growing out of the corners of her head and bending backwards towards the back of her skull. Finally, her ears were far shorter then a humans. In fact her ears were nonexistent, being nothing but a hole that lead into her ear canal.

The women summoned a ball of clear water and wash her hands off in it before it popped, dropping the dirty water onto the cave floor. With a huff of her breath she blew a small surge of red flames onto her hands to burn away the extra germs and to dry them off, then proceeded to walk over to it and clean it too. "Ah there we go, nice and clean!" she exclaimed while walking over and picking the newborn up off the floor. "it looks like you were a lot earlier to hatching then your siblings, you must be really strong to have hatched so fast." She thought out loud. With that the newborn looked at the clutch of large eggs grouped together on a nest of what looked like cotton balls and chicken feathers. Strangely the baby had not noticed the eggs next to it when it hatched, though perhaps it was because it was distracted at that time. Walking up to its egg shell the woman sat it down onto the ground in front of the broken egg. "Alright kiddo, you need to eat in order to get stronger so I want you to eat your egg shell. Make sure to get every piece she said, pointing at it because she still did not know just how smart her newborn was.

The baby sat there, looking between her and the egg shell wondering how it was going to eat the pieces. Soon it began to get hungry, its stomach began to rumble loud enough to echo through the cave and with a growl the Childs mind blanked out and the devouring began! Opening its mouth almost unnaturally wide for a humanoid being, it took its first bite. Strangely, the shell tasted like saltine crackers with a texture closer to dry hardtack rather then normal crackers. That did not matter though, for its jaws and teeth were extremely strong, caused that egg shells to break like concrete beneath a sledgehammer. Eventually it managed to eat it all, wondering how its jaws were so strong and how it even had any teeth yet? With a final crunch the last piece was swallowed and the babe was scooped up by the woman again. "Alright, that took a while so it will be a bit before we can get home, however it was worth it to see my baby so vigorously eat his shell!" she exclaimed, having watched it the whole time and being so proud of how strong it was to be able to eat such a tough looking shell.

"Its time to head out now, your father is probably extremely worried!" she said, making the baby wonder just who his father could be! 'Is he another lizard creature like her? or is he something else?' the baby wondered, being carried for at least 15 minutes before a dim glow started to fade into sight. With a couple steps they reached the mouth of the cavern they lived in the baby looked though the opening and saw a stunning sight, a massive bright white moon hanging in the sky. This moon was far bigger then the one he saw back on earth. At least five times bigger then earths moon, it was intimidating to the baby, making it feel like a speck of dirt on the face of reality. 'Man that is big!' it thought, not knowing just how different the world it has found itself in really is. Looking away from the moon, the baby noticed something else daunting. They were standing on a massive hovering island, floating above an even more massive forest that spread out like an ocean over the horizon. looking closer, it could see what looked like a tree towering in the distance. So large yet so distant that it looked like a shadow from afar.

"Time to get moving, while this sight never gets old we are on a tight schedule" the mother spoke. Her body then began to seamlessly shift, a electrical and energetic sensation spread through the air around the baby and its mother, seeming to emanate from her. She began to grow, her body growing and stretching to massive proportions. Her scales and wings grew large, her neck, arms and legs shifted, extended and changed shape. Soon her transformation finished and the thing she became was the form of a true dragon! a dragon with beautiful sapphire scales and big golden eyes. "Ah that's better!" she spoke with a deep, loud and yet high pitch voice. Still holding the baby in one of her hands, or would they technically be claws? and began to walk towards the edge of the floating island. Each step of her massive body smashed furrows in the ground and as they reached the edge, she jumped off. Falling for a moment, the dragon opened its wings as they fell and with a single powerful flap they flew! Rocketing into the sky like earths fastest planes and jets, a boom could be heard behind them as they broke the sound barrier in an instant! 'Mama is fast' the baby thought, wondering how both of them were holding up against the wind, or not geting turned into mulch as they got to this speed.

As they flew over the forest of trees, many creatures could be seen fleeing from the massive creature that was clutching the babe in its claw. Flocks of birds that looked like black feathered toucans, things that looked like winged bearded dragons, giant worms that reminded the baby of blood worms from earth. Hundreds of beasts could be seen as they passed overhead, the massive tree slowly came into sight but they were still only half way there. This tree was impossibly titanic, 'if it already managed to block off the horizon in its entirety and they still had half way to go, just how big is this thing?' the baby wondered, absolutely enamored by just how big everything is on this planet. "Oh no, just f*cking great, the star tree cult is coming over" the mother spoke with slight annoyance in her voice. Hearing this, the baby looked around to look for what she was talking about and heard something whooshing towards them. In fact there was a lot of somethings wooshing towards them, almost as fast as they were travelling.

"HALT! who dares to intrude into the territory of the Star Tree clan!" a human man hollered as they approached the babies mother. "Who do you think dimwit?" she exclaimed with a bit of anger and frustration in her voice. 'She must have had to deal with them at some point if they annoy her this bad' the baby pondered, not knowing just how irritating these people can be. one of the people of to the mans side flew over to him and whispered something into his ear. "The queen!? my apologies lady Zeldraxia, we will move on now! Come on men, move it! NOW!" 'The man seemed surprised at the fact that she was the queen and this fact also surprised the baby as well. 'Mother is a queen? that is something I was not expecting...' the baby thought, his mind wandering to other things as well. 'Was he new to their group or something?' the babe questioned, almost puzzled by all the mysterious events happening around it. "Finally! now we can hopefully get home, I am sure honey is absolutely fuming by now!" she thought, not wasting a moment and continuing the flight towards the massive tree at her top speed, yet again causing a loud boom in the air behind her.

3