Chapter :69
162 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus!
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses ! Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

And, sorry, kinda small chapter
--------------

Ank

Well, even after all the conversation last night, the truth was: I went crazy after staying away from Hunah for the longest time since… Well, ever.

I was unconscious for three entire days! We were separated for 3 days! Twins were not made to stay so far away from one another for so long, twins were made to be together forever, and inside one another!

And, apparently, my twin sister thought the same: as soon as we got some time alone together, we immediately were practically glued on each other.

“Sister”, I whispered into Hunah’s ear, as our lips finally came apart.

“Brother”, she half-whispered back, half gasped, as I exposed her breasts, and feasted on them. “I’m sorry... For letting you behind. But Taffy promised me she wouldn’t anyone get to you.”

“You could have waited”, I said, as I took my twin sister’s hand, and guided them to my cock.

“I couldn’t. They hurt you, brother. And you’re not the only one who’d get pissed by seeing their twin wounded”, Hunah said, as she stroked me; first over my pants, then touching directly my skin.

“Sister”, I whispered again, just before we kissed once more. “I’m so hard, I won’t wait anymore”; my twin sister’s hand job was great, sure, but we weren’t exactly shy young siblings living in the same house, in the same village anymore; it’s been many years since the time when making my twin sister stroke my cock until I came all over her face was enough to satiate me, and at that point, I just wouldn’t lose my fire until I was inside of her.

Just as I was about to invade my twin sister’s body, though, all her wetness so enticing, she covered her own pussy with her fingers, saying:

“I have an apology, for what I did, however”, Hunah smiled mischievously. She, then, rolled on her belly, lifting her bottom towards me, and, with both hands, she spread her asscheeks, exposing her anus, shining with lubricant. “P- Please… Put your cock in my ass, brother. Please.”

…I thought it wasn’t impossible to get that excited. My dick was so hard, I might as well start summoning penis-weapons and armor instead of metal; it hurt, pulsating, and pre-cum dripped constantly from it’s tip.

I smacked my meat right over my twin sister’s ass, playing with her asscheeks, teasing her anus. Then I finally pushed myself in.

“Ooh!”, Hunah screamed, her hands darting from her own bottom, to the sheets she was laying on, gripping tightly into it, even biting the cloth.

It seemed to hurt her somewhat, but I found that even more exciting, and gripped her hair, pulling her head backward so she couldn’t bite the sheets, so I could hear her screams and moans.

“Fuck! It’s so tight, it’s like taking your virginity all over again, sister!”, I said, as I pounded Hunah, delighted with the sounds she made, and the clapping noise her ass made when I hit it with my pelvis. “How does it feel, sister? Having all your holes used by your own brother? Having all your first times taken by me?”

“It feels good! Brother, it feels good!”

I continued to push deeper inside my twin sister, repeatedly, but I was already about to explode. It was when I realized that, in that place, I could release everything I had inside of her with no risk.

“Take this!”, I said between gritted teeth, and pushed all of my length deep inside my twin sister, and as she shrieked, drooled, and twitched, I came inside of her ass, making sure I wouldn’t pull out before I was done. Once I finally did it, my sperm flowed out, dripping on the sheets beneath, and coursing down Hunah’s legs as she fell, exhausted. I slapped my twin sister’s asscheeks, asking: “Where’s my ‘thank you’?”

“T- Thank you very much, brother.”

“For what?”, I insisted, my flame immediately reigniting.

“Thank you very much… For coming inside my ass, brother.”

That night, I made Hunah mine again, and again.

6