Chapter: 81
136 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus, and RTB (Yaaaay, a new patron!)
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead! https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

:D


Ank

We should go out, and after the eagle masked guy that day, and so, Hunah and I checked our stuff before adventuring:

[Name: Ank

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

General:

Level: 600

Class: Summoner of Power and Armies

HP: 5890/5990

MP: 13999/14975

SP: 1790/2755

Attributes:

Strength: 601

Resistance: 1198

Magic: 2995

Perception: 1198]

[Name: Hunah

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

General:

Level: 600

Class: Battleground Owner

HP: 5900/5990

MP: 1609/2755

SP: 12000/14975

Attributes:

Strength: 2995

Resistance: 1198

Magic: 601

Perception: 1198]

“Oh, I gained two new [Tittles]; that’s rare”, I opened the right windows, and checked on the new title:

[Titles:

Army Breaker (Very Rare):

Reward for: Killing 1.000 enemies in less than 10 minutes.

Effects: Title owner’s damage increased by 100% against enemies whose numbers are equal or superior to 1.000

Kingslayer (Very Rare):

Reward for: Killing the ruler of a country

Effect: Title owner’s damage increased by 100% against rulers]

“Oh, cool”, Hunah commented after I read the [Tittles] out loud. “But I didn’t get the [Army Breaker], damn…”

“Well, it’s not really hard to get anyway, I’m sure you’ll get it soon enough”, I petted my twin sister’s head.

And so, we went to distribute our [Skill] and [Spell] points:

Apart from the spoils of the little war Hunah and I fought; I carefully unlocked a variety of new summons, and at any class branch I could summon creatures of, at least, [Level: 300], while my strongest summonable being was [Intermediate God (Aipaec)] with [Level: 600]; plus, because of my newest [Secret Spell], I went back to one of my oldest abilities, and increased [Summon Longevity]’s power for the first time in a long time, making so that my monsters would be able to “live” for an impressive 72 hours… And, I felt that something fundamental changed when I increased this spell power, that the knowledge I gained when I confirmed that I wanted to spend those points in [Summon Longevity] was something of incredible depth, and even the very nature of my summons was, then, different. Still, however, I couldn’t exactly point what I felt that was different from before.

On the other hand, Hunah raised her weapon’s damage to 150%, and her armor increased toughness to 100%.

Finally, the two of us, twins, got out of bed, already armored and fully equipped, and strode outside the wooden house, while Ur was still preparing breakfast.

“Hm? Giselle, how was your night?”, I noticed the beautiful woman with scarred arms, and tried to be polite, to show her that I didn’t hate her or anything… When I noticed how she had dark bags under her eyes and stared at the forest of oranges and yellow tones as if that artificial nature had killed her parents, it was too late and I had already committed this mistake. “Not good, hu…”

“…’Not good’? More like I couldn’t sleep at all”, she replied, her glare focusing then on me. “After all, some degenerates don’t seem to have any consideration for others’ resting time.”

“…Sorry”, I looked away, embarrassed.

“Breakfast is done!”, the 1st Guild Master’s sister called from deep within the house, and we all strode to the table.

There weren’t cookies that time, and, though I wanted to eat them again, I was kinda relieved that Giselle didn’t need to be reminded yet again of her rejection.

Still, the food and hot drink were quite good.

“So, where’s this 3rd Guild Master now?”, Hunah asked.

“Eager to fight? This early in the morning?”, I tilted my head, genuinely impressed.

“We lost bat’s mask, but I bet their face cover is some kind of impressive magical item”, she replied, raising her thumbs up.

After a deep sigh, the 6th Guild Master seemed to recompose herself, and answered my twin sister:

“Right now, probably at sea, returning to the Nalatza Empire.”

“Are you sure? They had quite a head start before us, couldn’t they be already in the heart of the empire?”

“If they are transporting the box that I think they are, they would have been slowed down while on land, for it is nearly indestructible, and too big and heavy to be moved in a faster way, like through air, unless they have a dragon”, Taffy pointed. “And, if it’s not the same box I have in mind, oh, my, then these small fries don’t matter at all!”

“…Well, they were going for a stealthy approach so to not be noticed by me, so I doubt they brought a dragon with them”, Giselle guessed.

“Still, with our speed, we won’t get to them in time…”, the 1st Guild Master crossed his arms, and frowned, pensive.

“…Hu?”, My twin sister and I were confused.

“What do you mean? I know that with your [Attributes] alone you may be able to run across an entire country without problems, but we aren’t too slow either, you know?”, I explained to the 1st Guild Master. I’d probably need to use [Summon Embodiment] and run with 100% of my power to keep up with the guy, and that would suck, but, well, if Taffy wanted this box so much to actually ask for help, I could push myself this far to pay back the older woman.

“No, that’s not the problem”, Kon said, as the woman with the scarred arms started to laugh. “I- I am the one who can’t really keep up with your speeds.”

“…Hu?”, My twin sister and I were even more confused.

“It’s because of his fighting style”, Ur, who had been the most silent this entire time intervened, still keeping her tranquil, and lovingly atmosphere; somehow, she made me think of a younger Taffy. “His build is what adventurers call a ‘Glass Cannon’; he is very good at one thing, and one thing only in combat, and this is to inflict damage. But he’s not much better than a commoner or weak adventurer when it comes to anything else”, she continued, raising a finger, lecturing. “At [Level: 1619], out of his 16190 points, 13000 have been invested in [Strength] alone; the rest is in [Magic], so he can make a clone of himself, to use this strength unrestricted in exchange for its fake like.”

“O- One thousand…”, I repeated, just to make sure I had not gone crazy.

“Six hundred and nineteen…?”, Hunah completed, gaping, and with eyes widened just like me.

“There is as much darkness inside of me, as there is power”, the 1st Guild Master said, half covering his face with a hand, smiling; proud, he left that side of him slip.

Ur patted his head, combing his hair with her fingers, laughing just a little; to what Kon coughed, his young face burning in red. Yeah, it would be embarrassing to act all mysterious and dark before your sister/lover, wouldn’t it?

“So, while my little brother can end entire cities with a single punch, he can’t really move too fast; that’s why Giselle caught up with you two first. He didn’t mean to call you two hindrances, but, actually, was pointing out how he wouldn’t be able to keep up with your pace”, Ur explained. “But, Ank, you’re a summoner, right?”, the 1st Guild Master older sister turned to me.

“Ah, yeah, I am.”

“Could you, then, summon a mount for Kon?”, Ur asked.

“Yes”, I replied immediately. “Actually, please, allow me to summon a mount for all the four of us!”, yay~ I wouldn’t need to go on a mad run~ yay~

“Actually”, Giselle interrupted. “Sorry, but I can’t go with you all”, she said.

“Why not? Didn’t you pass this past few decades talking about how you would make the 3rd and his [Party] pay for their conspiracies and stuff?”, Kon asked, surprised.

“And I do. I really do want to break all the bones of those criminals!”, she closed her hands into fists, frowning. “…But, still, I can’t go with you. Because I can’t leave the people of this war-torn country alone”, she sighed.

Of course, Hunah and I had never forgotten that there were many people outside that pocket dimension in need of help, and neither of us planned to leave them behind, unattended (we cared to even give the high priest I incapacitated during the last battle to the city’s people, who decided to lock him inside a barrel full of rats to be eaten alive), for after getting our newest secret [Spells], we had a half-boiled plan. But it was really a relief that someone would actually stay behind to make sure everything went smoothly, anyway.

Immediately after we had breakfast, we all, with the exception of Ur, who apparently wasn’t really a good combatant, nor wished to see the war-torn landscape (but, still, buffed Kon with something), went outside the 1st Guild Master’s pocket dimension.

Stepping a little ahead of the rest of the group, I raised a hand, and summoned:

“[Summon: Cryodrakon Boreas]”, I called forth a pterosaur [Level: 100]; the white beast having a wingspan of 10 meters, and being 5 meters tall; so I’d still be able to summon more monsters if needed, even after executing the half-backed plan Hunah and I had put up to help the people of that condemned country… Oh, yeah, the plan: “You climb up first”, I said to the 1st guild Master.

“Do you have something to do here yet?”, Kon asked from the back of my summon.

“Kinda”, I replied. “It’s just, going away from here to kill things that are not [Gods] doesn’t feel too good, you know? So…”, I turned away from my companion for that journey about to begin, and summoned: “[Summon: Zemi, Enchanted Skiron Armor, Enchanted Skiron Weapon]”, a pair of giant bodies made of thorn-covered vines, both wearing powerful sets of armor and deadly whips, stood before me. “Find, and kill every [Zemi] or [Apacheta], but avoid stronger deities”, I ordered making sure that my summons would live for as long as possible.

“Wait”, Hunah rested her hand on my shoulders. “[Allied Weapon, Allied Armor]”, she muttered, and the summoned equipment of my creatures shone in bright red, their damage increased by 75%, and their defense by 50%, half of Hunah’s efficiency. “With this, they should be able to hunt those [Stelae] too.”

“Hu”, I laughed, “You heard her: kill those stone pillar guys too”, I finished ordering the summons, and climbed over my [Cryodrakon Boreas].

We gave our goodbyes to the woman with scarred arms, and the flying beast departed, with the four of us; me, Hunah, Kon, and Taffy; on its back.

“Won’t those summons vanish after they get too far away from you?”, the 1st Guild Master asked, observing the tall creatures immediately starting to run down a road, in search for [Gods] (and, probably, anything that attacked them).

“It’s a [Secret Passive Spell] I got from my last fight”, I explained. “They can get as far away from me as I wish, the only limitation now is that they will disappear after 72 hours.”

“Same thing with my [Allied Weapon] and [Allied Armor], I can increase their efficiency by half of mine.”

“…Hm, my demon whispers that this is a great ability to have”, there he goes, he’s back to this kind of speech~ “It could be even better if you actually received the [Experience Points] passively, from your summons killing your enemies while you’re away.”

“Yeah, that would be great~”, Hunah and I agreed in unison; and, if she was imagining the same thing as I was, we had a mental image of a future where we did nothing but lay on a hammock, drinking, eating, and sleeping while my summons did all the hard work.

Theoretically, it made sense, what Kon had said. After all, I was a summoner, it simply was the way I fought, and I did receive [Exp] from my summons kills…

“But, there’s no way this will ever happen, right?”, I asked, laughing.

“No way, no way~”, Hunah agreed, shaking her hand in negative.

We all flew away, by avoiding all the trees, rocks, and rivers beneath, we quickly shortened the distance between us and our objective. And we laughed for quite a while at the absurd idea of just “gaining [EXP] for free”.

3