Chapter: 82
98 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus, and RTB
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead! https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

:D

Kinda short chapter today, but it is an exception, the next ones will be already normal-length!

---------------------

Ank’s Summon A

I wasn’t even [Boss], much less a [General], but, still, I had taken the lead somehow.

I didn’t understand exactly what had changed, but something had changed, and not long ago, perhaps when Master allowed me to live for longer than usual…

Whatever, Master just did Master things, and Master things were way beyond my comprehension!

“Grrr”, I growled to my companion; a being that was virtually identical to me, also summoned by Master. I wasn’t better in any way to my companion, but he and I decided that someone should lead. This decision was taken by who could throw the [Zemi]’s head further away, and I won last time.

My companion nodded: he had also noticed the weird pile of rocks by the side of the road.

“GRUUU!”, I screamed, and swung my whip, alongside my companion, against the deity.

“What?!”, the [Apacheta] unscrewed its body, the many rocks that made up its form taking a vaguely humanoid shape. “What are you two doing?!”, the [God] jumped back; even if with double the [Levels] I and my companion had, I and my companion had Master’s equipment, and Master’s woman’s buff, so the [Apacheta] was easily hurt anyways. “Fuck, I don’t know who is the Intermediate [God] that leads you, but if he can give you these items, I surrender! I want to join you!”

Ha! Of course the deity wants to join Master, he’s great! After all, I knew, I had been summoned just because Master had defeated a previous incarnation of me, and learned how to summon me from its corpse.

“BOOM!”, a pair of empowered metal whips covered in spikes hit the deity, shuddering the [God], and craving deep trenches into the dirt.

“I- I said I surrender! Stop!”, The [Apacheta] turned around and tried to run.

But my whip was long, and easily ensnared Master’s enemy: I proceeded to bash the [God] into the ground by my left, then arch the deity all the way up and to my right, bashing Master’s enemy into the ground by my right; I repeated the process until the [Apacheta] reshaped itself to escape the whip’s grip.

“Fuck it, I’m gonna beat you, and make you my slaves! I’ve already done it once before, I’ll do it again! You mere [Zemis], don’t get too cocky!”, the deity screamed, as it concentrated many of the rocks that made its humanoid form up into a large fist, even if this diminished its main body.

I spread my arms, bent my knees, and took the hit straight in, my feet digging into the ash-covered ground. But I stopped it, and taking only a fraction of the damage it was supposed to absolutely destroy me; such was the power granted to me my Master and his woman!

“What?!”

My partner, then, replied by quickly outskirting Master’s sworn enemy, bashed it right on its “face”, nailing the deity on the ground upside down.

Brushing the giant fist aside, I dashed in help for my summoned compatriot, and each one of us took hold of one of the legs of the [God]. Then we pulled, with all our might.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait!”, the [Apacheta] screamed and tried to save its own life. Uselessly.

Suddenly, the resistance, whatever force kept the stones that made up the body of the [Apacheta] glued together, gave in, and the “legs” of the deity came off, as the sworn enemy of our Master screamed in pain and agony. Not long after, all the stones that made up its body tumbled down; it was dead.

I stared at my summoned compatriot.

“WOOOOAH!” We screamed in unison, throwing our fists into the air.

Glory to our Master, for yet another of His sworn enemies had fallen before His infinite might! Then, the count was already at: 6 [Gods].

“…What the fuck?”, I heard behind me, and, turning around, I noticed another pair of [Zemis] (an inferior pair, of course, for they had not been summoned by the Master).

These must have been the [Zemis] that the deity we just killed said had beaten into submission before. They guided a line of people tied to one another by ropes on their necks. Sacrifices, probably.

Sacrifices = really bad.

“WOOOAH!”, my summoned partner and I jumped onto the inferior [Zemi].

If I wanted to keep my position as leader, once Master had not pointed out who should give orders, I’d need to compete again. These were the rules, after all: he who can throw a [Zemi]’s head further = the leader.

…Plus, of course, the more [Gods] we killed, the stronger Master and his woman became.

5