Chapter: 87
107 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus, and RTB!
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead! https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

:D


Ank

“Oh, my! The giant monster, the rain of blood and gore… That almost remembered me of the good old days!”, Taffy clapped, approaching us, twins, as we sat upon a small piece of ice I made.

…She was literally walking on the water, untouched by a single drop of blood, or water.

“Uh…” Hunah exchanged a glance with me. “Thank you?”

“Oh, my, you deserved it!”, the older woman laughed. “But, I didn’t know you could use elemental magic, Ank?”

“Yeah, I can use almost any kind of magic, and combat style now”, I explained; and, of course, my twin sister also looted as much as she could from the army back then. “It took me an entire day to learn all of this, but being able to use these new [Spells] and [Skills], it was worth it”, I nodded… Not that I’d submit myself to go around learning how to summon, every single being of an entire army of thousands individually ever again. No. There was just no way. Definitely. “But, what about the 1stGuild Master?”

“I’m here”, Kon showed up on top of a small skull-shaped canoe, the image of the strongest living adventurer, all in black, on top of the small ship almost comically. “The darkness called me for a contract, and though the demons of shadows always get what they want, the rewards for your soul are exactly what mortals need”, he said. And then the scene became completely comical.

As the three of us stared at the 1stGuild Master, deadpan, he finally gave in, and explained in a weak voice, the little amount of face he showed through all the black he used, blushing:

“I- I went after my older sister to teleport her to inside my pocket dimension, but once we were both there, she remembered me that I can’t swim, and made me find this boat, but it was quite well hidden behind our stuff, so it took me some time…”

“You don’t know how to swim?”, that was kinda rare; everyone lived near bodies of water, and what kind of kid wouldn’t jump in it to play?

“The mosaic in the bottom of our pool was of an ugly monster, and always found it too scary, so I never played in it”, the 1stGuild Master explained, veeeery slowly and carefully climbing up our iceberg.

A pool? That wasn’t “kinda rare”, it was, actually, very rare, a rich-person thing.

So Hunah and I ignored it!

“Anyway, did you kill the [Proto-God]?”, Kon asked, seating beside me.

“Yep.”

“Good. This one was only [Level: 700-and-something], and swim not as deep as the strongest of its species, but even then, it was quite weird to see com to the surface… Anyway, how many [Levels] did you get?”

“Let me see…”, I was about to start investing my newest points anyway, so I opened the correct windows:

[Name: Ank

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

General:

Level: 750

Class: Death Caller

HP: 5890/7490

MP: 10184/18725

SP: 1700/3745

Attributes:

Strength: 749

Resistance: 1498

Magic: 3745

Perception: 1498]

[Name: Hunah

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

General:

Level: 750

Class: Deadly Instrument

HP: 5018/7490

MP: 1000/3745

SP: 10004/18725

Attributes:

Strength: 3745

Resistance: 1498

Magic: 749

Perception: 1498]

“Wow, what the fuck?”, I asked, genuinely surprised; and it wasn’t about the fact that Hunah was carrying so much stuff inside her [Inventory], that the vast majority of her [Magic Points] were already being used.

“We leveled up 150 times by killing that thing?”, Hunah said exactly what I was thinking.

“That shouldn’t be possible, however?”, even the 1stGuild Master pointed, surprised. “Wasn’t that [Proto-God] only [Level: 700]?”

“I think it was [Level: 700-and-something], but I can’t remember exactly”, I scratched my chin, pensive.

“Even then, it’s too much [Experience Points]”, Kon insisted.

“Oh, well, we have a [Title] that double our [EXP], though”, Hunah said, and it was true; I had even forgotten about that stuff.

“That… Seems like quite an unfair [Title]”, the 1stGuild Master said, frowning at us.

“Oh, my, it’s not unfair”, Taffy replied. “They had to fight quite a lot to get this [Title]. Plus, I’m quite sure it was intended for everyone to have this [Title].”

The three of us, young adventurers, just stared at the older, smiling and calm woman, and simply accepted her words in silence… Though, I couldn’t really tell if the 1stGuild Master did it for the same reason as us, twins.

Anyways, then I could summon creatures up to [Level: 375] in any branch, plus I could summon [Proto-God], and weapons and armor of [Sea-Monster(Proto-God)] material. I wanted to extend the time my summons could continuously exist, but it seemed that this had a limiter, like [Dissection] and [Make Boss/General], and I still wasn’t able to put more points in this [Passive Spell]. And, speaking of [Make: General], a new [Spell] appeared in its branch, named [Make: King]… But, as per usual for these [Spells], I’d need an absurd amount of [MP] to use it, more specifically: 124.975 (more than a HUNDRED THOUSAND MAGIC POINTS).

Also, Hunah’s weapons dealt 200% more damage than normal ones, and her armor could tank 150% more damage.

“[Summon: Cryodrakon Boreas]”, I re-summoned my flying creature, and we all jumped on its back… And stared at the floating ice piece. It- It wasn’t possible… it wasn’t likely that that thing had anything to do with what had happened, but, but just in case, I did it one more time anyway: “[Rule Bender, Sea-Monster Armor]”, I conjured a gang of flying monsters, and armed them with the [Sea-Monster Armor].

“[Allied Weapon, Allied Armor]”, Hunah empowered my summons.

“Find some deities, if you think you can take them down, do it”, I ordered, before tapping on my flying beast, and we all got away, flying through the skies.

That time, however, no one was laughing at the possibility of “passively” leveling up. And, though I knew it was unlikely that the summons I sent to hunt weaker [Gods] were the responsible for the surprising amount of [level ups] Hunah and I got, I’d keep an eye open for this.

We should have found the ship already. We should have found the ship already, and yet, we only saw water everywhere.

“That’s weird, their ship shouldn’t be able to put much distance between us in such a short amount of time…”, the 1stGuild Master’s sister said, concerned, looking around.

“Well, if Ur is saying it, it should be true”, Hunah said.

“Yeah, if it was Kon, I’d be a little doubting, but once it’s Ur, there must be something weird with their movement”, I nodded.

“Hmph, the shadowlings dare to bark at the darkness master”, the 1stGuild Master harrumphed. Until he remembered his older sister was there with us, and he corrected himself, blushing: “Outrageous, when have I been wrong about anything concerning our mission?”

“When you told us we were safe from the [Proto-Gods]?”, I replied. And Kon turned his face away, mumbling something:

“First I had to walk with that violent woman, who constantly killed my clones, and now this… Tch, this is why I always refused to enter any [Party]… And people dare to say I stay alone just to look cooler!”

“Well, let’s just keep an eye open”, Ur said, smiling kindly, and patting her younger brother’s head. Turning to me, Ur added: “And, Ank, don’t forget to summon another flying creature before this one disappears.”

“Yes ma’am”, I saluted the 1stGuild Master’s older sister.

“Hey, why don’t you treat me the same way?”, Hunah questioned, mimicking my salute.

And I just stared at her, right in the eyes. I felt that, if I wasn’t as strong as I was, I’d fail that task, the task of not looking at my twin sister’s small to medium-sized breasts.

“B- Because… You don’t exhale the same aura…?” I tried, but something must have passed by my expressionless face, for Hunah’s usually tired-looking eyes turned into a cold frown.

“Oh, my, now you understand how I feel when you refused to call me mommy!”, Taffy crossed her arms, and for the first time, we saw her pouting, frowning slightly… Though, she totally misunderstood Hunah’s feelings, and when she crossed her arms, her, uh, ripe… Uh… absolute badonkers jumped up her forearms, being highlighted even more.

Noticing my twin sister passing to look down, I grasped her by the shoulders, and told her, seriously:

“Hunah, it’s okay: I’m an ass guy anyway, and there’s no one with a better waist than you!”

My twin sister’s face went from sad, to angry, to embarrassed in an instant, but, in the end, she relented, sighed, and smiled at me, replying:

“Thanks, brother.”

Not long after, we found ripples in the water, a still visible trail of the ship we were pursuing; and I made some preparations.

3