Chapter: 92
123 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus, and RTB!
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead!

https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

:D
--------------------

Ank

[Name: Ank, HP: 2980/7490]

Without much of a choice, I relocated most of the points I had then in [Strength] to [Resistance], and focused on healing myself, and thinking in a way to defeat the giant fucking overpowered skeleton that kept rising from the hole in the ground:

The huge skeleton must have been around 60 meters tall, its skull was actually two craniums fused together; four eye sockets with burning lights for eyes, and two jaws overlapped; it had only two arms, but they split at the elbow into two more forearms, and its four legs had also been blued on one another, making only two ones thick enough to support the creature’s weight. And, of course, as if the appearance of the monster wasn’t already scary enough, there were its stats:

[Name: Deon, Species: (Dean and Don Abomination) Undead Aberration, Level: 1312

HP: 200.173/200.173]

“This is humiliating…”, The death [God] spoke, and I notice the barely-alive figure floating just above the head of the giant skeleton. “To have to resort to use the body of these hated brothers who took everything from us… I’m sorry, my death [Gods] brothers”, he continued, and four more figures showed up, floating to the sides of the deity, all of them motionless, without a single spark of life in their eyes. “And I’m sorry for desecrating your bodies too. But you would understand, wouldn’t you? You would forgive me, wouldn’t you? OUR GREAT DEATH KINGDOM CAN NOT FALL TO MERE MORTALS!”, the deity yelled, and it was engulfed, as well as the four other bodies floating by its side, by a sphere of blue light. When the energy dispersed, what remained was a reinvigorated and completely healed up death [God], all of its limbs back in place.

[Species: God, Level: 12.512 (-9.998)

HP: 41.001/200.723]

“Hmph!”, the death [God] closed his hands into fists before his own eyes, feeling his re-acquired power. “I’m still far from my heydays…” Pointing at a floating piece of its own destroyed world in the distance, and shooting a quick magic projectile at it, seeing the building-sized floating island vanishing in a huge explosion and its rubles pour down, the deity concluded: “But more than enough to deal with these mortals.”

Without wasting any more time, the death [God] flew straight towards Kon, pressing the 1st Guild Master's head against the ground, and pulled him away, digging a long trench with the struggling body of Kon.

There was no time to get ourselves concerned with anyone else but ourselves, however, as the giant skeleton, the fused together bodies of our heroes and inspirations, seemed to get his masters lead, and also sprung into action once again; and though it seemed to be only able to walk towards my twin sister and I, it covered huge distances with each step. Soon that powerful foe would be all over us again.

“So? Any idea about how we should deal with this enormous fucking monster? I doubt it will just impale itself in an iceberg like the last one”, Hunah commented cleaning up her mouth with the back of her hand; and I noticed that a bunch of empty flasks of [Health] potion were laying around her. Those things were strong, however, and I knew she wouldn’t be able to drink any more of them if she was hit a second time.

“I don’t know, attack his knees? I bet he’d die for sure if he fell on his own face”, I shrugged; though I’d healed myself, that pushed myself to my limit, and if I scrambled my [Attribute] points once more, I’d end up like when I first used [Perfect Summon Embodiment], and dripping blood from every pore, and dying.

“Meh, seems as good as any other strategy for me”, Hunah agreed, diving her hand into her inventory screen, and pulling it back with the head of Umi, the emerald [Goddess], and a sling. And, as the gigantic enemy overshadowed us, pulling its fists back and twisting its hips, preparing for a punch, she launched the projectile, a green blur that broke the speed of sound.

Umi’s head shocked itself against the knee of the monstrous tall skeleton monster before its fist could ever touch either of us, and fire and smoke enveloped the enemy’s joint: suddenly shocked, Deon tilted to the side of the hurt knee, and the meteoric punch fell down a few dozen meters away from us, twins. Still, immediately, like a spider web, cracks as wide as roads appeared all around the gray plains we fought, and a dust storm was stirred up by the giant’s missed attack.

“Yeah, we only survived last time because he couldn’t connect a good punch, once he was in a weird position”, I muttered, sweat dripping from my forehead, as I skipped over the abyssal cracks created by the enemy. There would be no gimmick if either Hunah or I got hit directly: we’d die immediately.

There was no runaway, however, it was either win or die.

“Rule Bender”, I quickly conjured a flock of flying monsters, and jumped on the back of one of them. “Summon Embodiment: Fire Mage”, and I took on the spells of one of the mages I killed back in the city siege.

Followed by a thousand flying monsters; pterodactyls, fleshy abominations, and everything in between; I broke through the dust storm in time to see the giant skeleton getting back up. Unscratched, with the head of the emerald [Goddess] falling from its knee as merely green dust, completely destroyed.

“Shit”, that sliiiightly reduced my expectations of causing any damage to the thing, but I still had to try: “[Fire Weapons]”, I enchanted mine, and my allies' weapons. And, to my surprise, suddenly, all my summons burst into flames, even my summoned armor and weapons took on a coat of blaze; and though they just felt weirdly warm to me, I knew from the fire mage’s [Spell] description, that the flames would definitely bite my enemies.

“GAAAAH!”, I heard Hunah screaming beneath me, her shout splitting the dust storm apart, and revealing her enraged figure. She had just seen the emerald dust falling from Deon’s knees. “[Allied Weapon, Allied Armor]!”, she screamed, and my summons’ flames, and my burning conjured armor turned blood red.

We’ve been killing our [Gods] up to that point, then it was time to kill our heroes.

--------------------

Also, thank you, Liber8T, for following me :)

3