Chapter: 110 + EPILOGUE
125 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB! Become a Patron too: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ank

After just winning the hardest fight of my life, and defeating Taffy’s… Clone? Other Half? Anyway, “Virach”, I then stood on the surface of the moon, at the bottom of a burned crater, staring, beside my twin sister, at the creator of my universe:

Taffy…”, one of the thousands and thousands of active buffs and immunities I had I created the air necessary for talking. “Are you getting your real power back now?”, I asked between deep breaths.

Oh, my!”, Taffy smiled in that old, familiar way, floating down the burned crater. “I guess that walking through Tezmont’s laboratory, or listening to Kon, or somehow, you’ve learned the truth about me?”, she tilted her head to the side.

When I [Leveled Up] my skills as a [Summoner], I also learned about the ‘Soul Purity’ thing”, I added, remembering when I first had a revelation about the truth of the world; when I reached [Level: 1000], that time when I had a vision of a tower of light. “The closer a soul is to that light on top of the tower, the more powerful it is… The creatures I summoned initially had fake souls, but as I grew stronger, their souls also started to become greater. That’s why they became able to reply to me, and follow more complex orders… And that’s why you were so powerful even before you created this world. You are one of the few who were born very close to that light.”

That’s right…”, reaching the bottom of the crater, and looking up, nostalgic, Taffy explained: “I created this world as a paradise of infinite battles, the only thing my younger self admired. Or so I thought” she let out a bitter laugh. “But the fires of war died out, slowly. And I finally found something I loved more than bloodshed. Someone I loved more. But I lost him.”

Do you want to make other people feel just like you?!”, once I discovered about Soul Purity, and the origin of life and the universe, I understood her plan, but I still had hope-

They won’t feel a thing. Everyone will disappear in an instant, after all”, Taffy answered, cold. “You know, right? Why I had to divide my power into two personalities? And why I wanted all of it back?”

Hunah answered for me, also having obtained this knowledge through her own means; if Taffy did something right about that universe, after all, it was how [Leveling Up], the incentive for the “endless war”, could be rewarding:

Because this simple world cannot support one with 100% of your power, everything would collapse back into you… As if this world had never existed in the first place.”

Exactly. Then I’m gonna trap your souls… And destroy every single other universe out there, until I can find where his soul reincarnated, so I can recreate a world where we all can be happy together”, I knew she talked about the supposed founder of the Adventurers' Guild.

“…Is there really no other way of convincing you to stop?”, Hunah hoped.

Give up... on your lives and this world”, Taffy replied, finally opening her eyes to us: they were dark spheres, with her pupils forming bright pink spirals dotted with shining points all over. A piercing gaze… quite literally.

Tsc”, I clicked my tongue, jumping away from line of sight of the… enemy… before the space I was standing in just a second ago was impaled by an invisible force, a hole appearing on the ground out of nowhere.

I frowned. I didn’t want to do that…

[Name: Taffy

Race: Demiurge,

Level: 1.763.477.186.]

But Taffy’s level was increasing rapidly, as she re-absorbed the other half of her soul, whose container we had just broken, becoming more and more impossible to defeat by the second.

We’ve managed to killed Virach, her other half, but only because she feared triggering world-destruction by releasing all of her power: if she used 100% of her half-demiurge soul, Taffy would be able to feel it, and would only need to also release her part of the soul, so the two of them would automatically fuse back together. Alternatively, Taffy never used all of her power against Virach fearing that her other half would rather allow her soul to be destroyed than let Taffy end multiple universes.

But this time, there were no emotional or rational restrictions. Only battle, in its truest form.

[Rewinding Death Summon!]”, I screamed, out of options, and punched back in time, in a version of Taffy before she opened her eyes yet.

[Name: Ank, Hunah

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

Level: 934.076.783]

[Name: Hunah

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

Level: 934.076.783]

However, weakened for whatever reason or not, Hunah and I had killed a half-Demiurge, and been rewarded for that. We could fight!

Then, through the portal that I punched back in time, I saw the past version of Taffy quickly dodging my punch, and looking straight at my present self, half smiling… We could fight, but it wouldn’t be easy.

[Higher Parallel Blade!]”, Hunah screamed, and sword-brandishing arms came forth from different, higher realities.

[True Exorcism]”, Taffy said, and the limb vanished from our world before their weapons could reach her. “[Dream, Awake]”, the woman opened her palms, and counter-attacked us, the space around us changing colors, and textures, and every natural law of the universe stopping to work in there, even [Levels].

As my twin sister and I teleported away from the space of sure-death, and away from the surface of the moon, I saw thousands of future versions of me and Hunah attacking the present Taffy from time-bending portals, and the woman not only managing to avoid the attacks, but as she became more powerful, and the difference in our power grew larger, she started attacking back, and killing us in the future.

All of this, from the moment Taffy had opened her eyes, had happened in a single zeptosecond, and we didn’t have much more time before her power and [Levels] reached 10 billion, becoming so greater than ours, that the universe would instantly collapse back into her soul.

Our offensive grew even more aggressive, then:

[Destruction]”,Hunah created a massive hurricane of weapons, floating in the middle of space.

[Elimination]”, I shouted in unison with my twin sister, summoning the tentacle of a hypothetical creature, 6.000 km long. The weapons created by Hunah immediately started orbiting the member, and the tentacle pierced straight through the moon in the spot on which Taffy was standing.

Good try”, the woman whose eyes were open complimented, as she appeared right behind me and crushed my head between the palms of her hands.

[Moon Spear]”, Hunah attacked again, quickly storing away in her inventory all of the dead body of the moon – who, of course, was also a living creature, just like the planet and the sun – and transforming it into a red bident with double-helical shape; she shot the weapon against the true Demiurge in the making.

Oh, my! I’m starting to remember why I found this kind of thing so fun!”, Taffy laughed, stopping the spear by holding it by the double tip; her skin was ripped off both her arms, but the weapon stopped in its tracks.

[Summon: Ank!]”, as my head regrew from my mangled neck, I shouted, and each one of the drops of blood and pieces of flesh from my previously exploded head turned into a perfect copy of mine, all of which summoned their own weapons, and attacks against Taffy.

Isn’t this a bit too much?”, the woman whose eyes were open complained, as she destroyed all of my clones in swift moves, being by teleporting them to the center of the sun, being by dissembling their atoms completely.

We haven’t even scratched you, though~”, Hunah replied, ripping off her own left arm, transforming it into a sword, and brandishing it against our enemy. “GUH!”, She coughed blood, as a kick from Taffy sent her, faster than light-speed, right towards the surface of the only other planet in the universe, other than the one everyone lived in.

The impact of my twin sister’s body against the Planet was such that the creature woke up instantly, a huge eye opening beneath Hunah.

Don’t worry, kids, I’ll make sure we all will have a fun and happy life in the next universe I create”, Taffy promised, punching me right in the chest, and sending me in the same direction as Hunah; once I hit my twin sister, we two ended up digging deep into the planet, Taffy’s attack pushed such profundity into the planet that we reached its core. “Oh, my!”, the woman seemed surprised once she saw us shred the planet to tiny tinny bits, and hold its beating, glowing hot core in our hands, as all the earth and gore that made up the planet orbited the two of us as massive rings, before they vanished into Hunah's inventory.

Raagh!!” Hunah and I hurled the thing at Taffy, just as fast as she had punched and kicked us before.

[Era Savior!]”, the Demiurge used a [Spell], and while its effect was invisible to common eyes, my vision enhanced millions of times could see the gravity before the woman changing, warping to such extreme intensity, that the sun itself started to be pulled by her: when the planet’s core hit the invisible barrier, the extreme gravity compressed the thing to a microscopic ball that became a black hole, and consumed itself before vanishing. Seemingly having fun, Taffy used another [Spell]: “[Focus Pulsar]”, and the strongest beam, hotter than the core of the sun, shone in our direction.

[Soaring Dimension!]”, Hunah and I held hands, and raised our bodies to the 5th dimension, avoiding the worst of the attack.

[Plummeting Dimension]”, Taffy pointed her palms at us, and closed them in fists, almost finishing us then and there; still, Hunah and I managed to escape again, then with only 50% of our body disintegrated by the beam, and 25% stuck in one dimension, unreachable. “It’s the end”, Taffy told us, as her [Level] was almost 8 billion already. “You won’t be able to do anything against me anymore, I’m almost complete”, she continued… then she noticed: “Wait…?”

You may be too strong to exist as a unity in this world…”, I explained, holding tight to my twin sister’s hand, as both of us healed from the attacks.

But, properly divided, the universe can hold even greater powers”, Hunah concluded, as the sun, behind us, having noticed that we killed 2 celestial bodies, understood that itself was in danger and started to wake up, very quickly turning into a vaguely draconian form.

[Name: Ank, Hunah

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

Level: 3.891.719.278]

[Name: Hunah

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

Level: 3.891.719.278]

We would never be able to grow as much as Taffy as quickly as she was doing right then and there... But the system was rewarding. We could have a genuine chance of facing her on equal terms, and win.

I WON’T ALLOW IT!”, I saw the woman whose eyes were open getting anxious for the first time since we met. “[LET THERE BE DARKNESS!]”, her pink pupils started to spin terribly fast, and an equally pink ring showed up right above the sun-creature.

We wouldn’t let her do it:

[Summon Fusion: Altecuh And Moon]”, I summoned a version of the planet my twin sister and I had just killed fused with the moon; a terrible massive creature of bright red hot rock, and pulsating veins of lava.

[Moontecuh Set!]”, Hunah equipped the planet-sized monster with an equally great and powerful weapon and armor, and the beast slashed against the sun-dragon.

There was a pink explosion, a slash that cut the very fabric of reality. The [Experience Points] were raising fast.

As there was no time to wait and see who’d get trough the threshold [Level] first, and there was no guarantee that this would guarantee certain victory anyway, Hunah and I dashed towards Taffy, in a last self-sacrificial attack, and the Demiurge did the same:

[Name: Taffy, Race: Demiurge, Level: 9.999.999.998.]

[Name: Ank, Hunah Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth) Level: 4.999.999.997]

[Name: Taffy, Race: Demiurge, Level: 9.999.999.999.]

[Name: Ank, Hunah, Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth), Level: 4.999.999.998]

Oh, my…”, Taffy smiled, placid. As the pop-ups filled our vision, rewarding us with much more power that only levels:

[You’ve gained a Tittle!]

[You’ve gained a Tittle!]

[You’ve gained a Tittle!]

This system that I created surely is broken, isn’t it?”, she concluded… And Hunah and I, combining our attacks, reduced her body to subatomic, and then even smaller fractions. To nothingness.

Epilogue:

Ank

Fuck! Now we’re gonna reach [Level] ten billion and destroy the world!”, I was scared as I stared at the system still following the same self-destructive path as before.

And creating a clone to deposit part of our ascended souls could result in the exact problem the two halves of Taffy had, a very dangerous disagreement…

Haha~”, Hunah laughed.

“…What’s so funny?”, I asked.

I don’t think we need to think much about where to put a part of both our souls~”, my twin sister replied… Rubbing her belly and smiling at me.

No way?!”

Yes way”

NO WAY!?”

Are you mad?”, Hunah looked a bit hurt.

I’M HAPPY! I’M THE HAPPIEST!”, I replied, pulling her in a hug immediately. Then paying attention to the baby inside of her, I could finally notice it. And I put just a tiny bit of my ascended pure soul inside of him- “Them?!”

Yes, twins”, she replied.

I put just a tiny bit of my ascended soul inside of our babies, just so they wouldn’t be overhead or something, but enough so that the universe wouldn’t end.

“…What now?” Hunah asked, turning to the quickly vanishing pink energy that resulted from our fight with Taffy. “Taffy…”, having planned the end of the universe or not, that woman was our friend, our family. I understood my twin sister’s pain, for I felt it too. And so, I held her hand tight.

Hey, we’re basically Demiurges now. Why don’t we try to fix this world? Make it so these two will never pass through the same we did… our Taffy did”, I nodded toward the Hunah’s belly.

Sure!”, she smiled widely, beautifully. “Let’s start by creating a proper non-monstrous sun, then!”

Of course, of course, our friends would die without a sun, after all… But, can it be just a bit monstrous?”, we looked back to the planet we lived in, and to everyone that seemed still frozen in time; we moved so fast from the beginning, that this whole fight happened in less than an instant to them, Kon, Ur, and everyone was still staring at a moon that was no more.

Ank!”, Hunah got a bit angry. “…Only if it has some cool weapons.”

Deal!”

And so, we immediately start to work with our new powers: re-creating the universe in a beautiful (and cool) way, for our children, and for our friends… Now that I thought about it, Kon and Ur had just inherited their uncle’s empire, right? And Incute got a cute girlfriend, and her dungeon back! And those other two, hm… how were their names again? Four arms? Muscle? Anyway, they were fine two. And even if they weren’t Hunah and I would make sure everyone would be fine.

The end.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

 Well, that's it.
 I know it's a simple ending, but this has always been a simple story. I don't think simple is bad.
 Sure, I could create thousands more enemies for the protagonists to fight against for as many years as my patreons paid me to write for (which, I believe, is apparent in the time-skip), but since the only thing to be developed in this case would be the [Level] numbers, I decided it would be for the best to stay faithful to the original plan.

 And I have to say, I know it's a cliche, and these words may sound even empty for some, but they contain my truest feelings: my sincerest thanks to the patreons. Actually, I had given up on this story in 2021, since I didn't notice many people interested in it, but then Morpheaus became a patreon, and later RTB! This incest power fantasy became my most successful book ever (lol)?! Love you guys, thank you so much!!
 Of course, I'm just as grateful to everyone that reviewed and commented on this story. Thank you to:
Chash, Liber8T, Samderi, and everyone that has followed this story to this point on this site!!!!! <33333

 ...Finally, here is some more information about my next project, if you're interested:
 My following book should come out in the first week of February, if I haven't died yet. It will happen in a totally different world, one I'm working on so that it can be the setting of all my next works, if everything goes right. So, yeah, it has literally billions of years of lore! I'm giving my best so the characters will not disappoint you either, and I already have dozens of pages on them, and the world, and, of course, the story for this next book. I'm carrying on the genres of "Fantasy", and "Power Fantasy", but, I'm sorry guys, (very likely) no more "Incest" :(
 ...It may contain "Tragedy", however O_O
 

 Bye bye! Happy New Year!!! 
 Until February :D

1