Chapter 2- Life goes bad the worst way sometimes
737 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Um… Nagaki-kun, you still have no one to pair with? It’s been 3 months since the entrance ceremony but you’re still all alone..” Fujikawa sensei said with an eyes full of sadness and pity.

 

“You don’t have to feel bad about me. Like I said, I don’t need someone to pair up with me. I’m used to doing things alone so I don’t need your pity Fujikawa Sensei.”

 

“No! I’m your P.E teacher so of course I have to do something for my students.”

 'Yeah right, please leave alone in peace for the sake of this student'

Fujukawa sensei was in deep thought then let out a ‘I have an idea!’ face then said:

 

“I get it! fufufu. If there’s no one who wants to pair with you, we just have to make it happen!”saying this with a bright smile on her face.

 

“I don’t know what kind of idea you came up with but no, like I said I’m good. You don’t have to think about it sensei.”

 

As I saw her come up with an idea, it gave me goosebumps as if my instinct is telling me to make her give up that idea. But instead of hearing her giving up the idea, what I heard only made me give up instead.

 

“No! I’m your teacher so you have no right to complain!” she said with a blooming smile.

She goes back to the front and tells everyone to be quiet. Everyone made a line with their designated partner before Fujikawa Sensei announced something.

 

“Class, for the past 3 months our P.E groupings have always been made according to who the student wants to pair up with, right? But now, I’ll be changing this. I will personally choose each pair randomly and the pairs that I choose will be a pair for the rest of the year!”

 

After Fujikawa sensei announced this, everyone started to whisper to each other. Then Asami-san suddenly raised her hand to ask a question.

 

“Fujikawa Sensei, what do you mean by choosing randomly? Will male and female students also be randomly paired with each other?” Asami-san said with a cold tone.

 

“Yes!” Fujikawa said with a sound of excitement. Seeing this gives me chills the moment sensei said yes. Pretty sure Asami-san also felt chills since I can tell how she hates all the boys.All boys in our class started to whisper to each other after hearing that wonderful news ‘I wish i can be paired with Asami-chan~’ ‘No no no, I should be the one!’ Every boy in class started to argue wanting to pair with Asami-san which only makes me sigh. ‘What a bunch of creeps’

 

“Sensei, if  a girl pairs up with a boy, there might be something that could go wrong.” Asami wanted to prevent sensei’s idea which made me cheer for her in my mind.’Asami-san, do your best to prevent sensei from doing that!’

 

“Something that could go wrong? Like what?”

 

“Boys are a bunch of perverts so girls should not pair with them.” Asami-san said without batting an eye. ‘Oi oi oi, what do you mean by “boys are a bunch of perverts?” Don’t generalize that!’ Hearing her say that made me feel like she’s trying to point that to me for some reason.

 

“You don’t have to worry about that Asami-san, if boys tried to do something funny, I’ll call the cops and their parents right away”

 'Yo what'(this is me, the author. Don't mind me and keep reading)

“But-” 

 

“Ok class, we’re about to start pairing. We might run out of time if we’re not going to start.” Before Asami-san could retaliate, Fujikawa sensei made things start which made Asami-san give up with a sigh.

 

“Andou-kun and Tokushi-kun, Tamashi-kun and-” Fujikawa sensei started reading random names on her list for 3minutes already but still haven’t called out my name.

 

“Next is Nagaki-kun and Asami-san” 

 

“Huh” Hearing the name of my partner gave me shivers down my spine. There’s at least 60 students in our class yet out of 59 chances, why does it have to be her? No, it's fine. It’s just for P.E class anyway which only happens once every week. I’m sure she hates me too but it’s not like she has a choice either. Everyone in class gave me a jealous and sharp gaze which made me lower my head instinctively. 

‘Isn't he the creepy guy who’s always alone in the corner?’ 

‘Yeah, I always see him stare at us during morning and lunchtime. It’s creepy’ 

‘Man, I’m jealous. Of all people, why does it have to be him’

 

I can hear everyone whisper bad things about me. If this were not in school, I might’ve smacked them right away(well even outside of school I'm still a pussy BUT WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT) all I can do now is just to lower my head.

As I’m lowering my head, I smell a familiar scent getting stronger.

 It felt like I'm a vampire smelling a fragrance that you'd love to bite. But of course I aint biting anyone, the hell.

“Of all the people I have to be paired with, why does it have to be you?” I quickly turned my head to the source of the voice, it was from Asami-san. 

 

“If you want to ask, then go ask Fujikawa Sensei instead. Why would you ask me when you already know that I have no idea either.” I said while having an annoyed face. But rather than annoyed face, though it looks more like 'a coward trying to act tough for bit'

“Tsk. This is why you have no friends.” Asami-san said while tying her hair.

 

“Well sorry to disappoint you but I don’t need that” I said with a low voice. I don't wanna get everyone's attention more.

“Is that so? But you keep staring on people in our class as if you’re thirsty for friends”

“I’m just observing them. Nothing more than that.”

“What a creep. Even staring at me everytime I enter the classroom entrance. Really a creep.” Asami-san said with a very scary voice and eyes looking at me like I was an insect.

What gave me a critical damage is the fact that she spitted all those words without lowering her voice which made everyone near us to hear what she said.

“Everyone in class does the same so are you implying that everyone’s a creep?”

“Yes, except the girls.”

“I wonder why every boy in our school even falls for you.All I see is just a devil with a beautiful face. Or by any chance, are you a demon with a power of lust?”

“Just die already.”

“Thanks”

After Fujikawa Sensei Finished announcing every pair, we started to do stretching with pairs like how it’s normally done. The only change is the partner you’re doing it with. This is pretty new to me since I usually pair up with Fujikawa sensei since I have no one to pair with. Especially the fact that I'm  going to hold Asami-san to do the stretching which makes all the boys in class stare at me with killing intent. ‘Oi oi oi It’s not like I want this either so don’t give me all that stare.’

At first, we really don’t want to hold each other’s hands, especially since Asami-san looks at me with disgust while I’m looking at her with an annoyed face. But in the end we have no choice but to do so.

 

“Stop stop stop” I complained while Asami-san stretched my back forcefully while we’re facing opposite sides with our arms crossed. If I’m another male student, this would’ve been heaven for them since they can feel Asami-san’s bra strip on their back. But to me, this is pure hell. This girl is stretching my back so hard as if she wanna crack my spine on purpose.

 

“You’re so sensitive. It’s just a simple stretch so why are you complaining?” Asami-san said after clicking her tongue.

 

“What do you think of me? A Gymnast? Don’t do that again”

 

“....”

There wan't a response but what came next felt like my bones cracked.

When it’s her turn for me to stretch her back, I did the same thing she did. I bent so quick that I want her to feel the same hell I experienced. But what I didn’t expect was:

 

“Ah~” Instead of hearing her in pain, I heard her small moan which almost make me fall onto my  knees. 

 

“What I did was supposed to be painful...What the hell?” I accidentally voiced out what I had in mind which shocked me myself but it was already too late.

 

“Really? Are you telling me that you want to harm me right now?” she said with a cold tone which sent shivers down my spine. I felt like I’m gonna die when it’s about to be my turn next.

 

“N-no it was-”

 

“Yeah it’s fine. I know.” 

 

“W-wait STOP!-”

 

Crack!

 

After P.E gym class finished, I feel like every bone in my body is about to break. ‘That woman is indeed scary, I’m glad P.E class only happens once every week.’ I said in my mind while I sigh the whole day. Meanwhile Asami-san has this satisfied face while looking at me. Really, what a devil. 

I swear I wanna punch her for once.

The last bell of the day rang. I hurriedly packed my things up but then I saw a Goddess approaching me. No, no. A devil.

 

“....." Asami-san literally approached me, said nothing, then walked away. It feel like I just created a contract with a devil, it gives me chills ‘What a sadist.'

 

-

 

A month passed by. Even though me and Asami-san were partners during P.E class, nothing changed. She’s still the Cold Goddess everybody worships while I’m still the loner. Or rather, even if I try to make friends, it’ll be totally impossible since the first day I paired up with Asami-san. I’m the most hated guy in the whole school. Well it’s not like I care anyways. As long as no one bullies me physically, I’ll let it be. 

The next day, I feel so energized unlike before. Probably because of all the insane torture that Asami-san gives me every week. It feels like I start to have a trauma everytime I hear “The bell rang, P.E’s about to start so change into your P.E clothes.”

I pedal my way to school but today, I’m going to use a longer route since it’s been a while since the last time I travelled this way and I don’t feel like it’s tiresome like I usually feel before.

I stopped in front of the pedestrian waiting for the light to turn green. While waiting, I heard a scream. A scream that you can sense that a life is in danger so I quickly rushed towards the scene to see what's going on.


I swear, whenever I use a different path, things always happens. Before, I tried commuting with a bus and I lost my wallet. Or the time I tried to jog to school on the forest path, I accidentally tripped and fell over to the mud. Also the time I took this route, a truck filled with sand(prolly for construction) fell over and caused a huge problem. Am I really that unlucky?

 

“Grandma, what’s going on?” the people on the street asked.

 

“A theif took my envelope, it was given to me by son!" The old lady was in tears while explaining the whole situation. 

If I were the thief, the adrenaline would've hit and just run straight till I'm far away. But if it's one that already has experience stealing, they would've definitely ran in a maze pattern on every street which makes it hard for everyone to catch up.

But the solution is simple. Call the cops.

Do you really think I'm gonna chase the thief just cause I'm the main character? Hell naw

The thief could possibly have a weapon, knife as such. And cops can eaily do the job more. Especially if you observe around, there are multiple cameras around. Simply opening each and every CCTV on every route can easily see the path that the thief took.

And this place isn't tokyo. In tokyo, wearing wierd shits are complete normal. But here, if you wear something out of ordinary, you'll gather everyone's attention. So from that alone, its easy to guess that the face of the thief must've been exposed. Because he has to blend with society to attack.

After that, I just walked straight. It's not like I'll be of help. Well technically, I helped by calling the cops.

'Ah shit Imma be late'

I hurriedly ran as soon as I looked at the time on my phone. I swear I'll never take any other route from now on!

I turned left to a small alley. I find it way faster to run here since there's nobody. Unlike on the street where people are everywhere. But as I ran quite farther on the alley, I saw a man.

He looks skinny but his face looks quite scary. But I don't really care. I walked going to his direction and for some reason, he stood up and said,

"I ran quite far and used a different route, who would've thought I'd still be chased."

I stopped walking and looked at him. The first thing I noticed are the money on his hands and the envelope on the ground. From that alone, I remember what the grandma awhile ago said. Her envelope was stolen.

I swear, shits like this happens when I use a different route to school holy shit.

Hi, Author here(Fab). I'm currently editing/revising/reworking whatever that's called. Because the plot that I did 2 years ago felt very forced just to make the FL and MC to be close which was pretty stupid. All the chapters/story from this chapter till chapter 18 are yet to be reworked which might make you a bit confused.

“Hey, is it fun?” I said while having a cold murderous gaze to the hostage taker. I never killed anyone before but probably because I love watching gore movies full of killing and torturing people since I was a kid  which makes me calm even in this situation.

The hostage taker shivered then let out a shout:

 

“Hey brat! What the fuck do you think you are? You think you're a superhero who just wants to impress a girl? Fuck off!”

 

“Hey, I’m asking you. Is it fun?” I took a step forward then the hostage taker unconsciously stepped backwards.

 

“N-Nagaki-kun” Asami-san voiced out my name while staring at me in tears

 

“Oh, so you know each other? Is this your girlfriend? HAHAHAHHA! Hey, I wonder what face you will make if I kill her in front of you? GHAHAHHA!” The hostage taker said after hearing Asami-san say my name. Tsk, seems like I have to use my second option. 

 

"Hey, they way you laugh."

 

"W-what?"

 

"It's cringe so stop"

 

 

 

As I said that, the hostage taker's face looks like it's about to explode due to embarassment. Does this dude have 8th grade syndrome?

 

"S-sorry"

 

He apologized. The hell?

 

I observed my surroundings then finally left out a cry:

 

“The cops are here!”

 

The hostage taker quickly turned his head to the left which made the knife on his right hand open. I quickly dashed forward to grab the right hand of the hostage taker then pulled Asami-san which made the hostage taker have no time to react at all. But sadly since the hostage taker is in his late 20’s, he’s way stronger than me so even if I made Asami-san free from his grasp, I’m now the one in danger. I tried to make the knife push into the hostage taker’s neck but the hostage taker’s hand quickly averted it and made his arm sway sideways to prevent getting stabbed but only to have a small cut on his cheeks.

 

“How dare you!” The hostage taker shouted while he got smashed to the wall. 

 

I quickly rushed towards him but I was approached by a front kick which made me fall with my back. Before I knew it, It was all too late. Asami-san screamed. “Nagaki-kun, watch out! AHHH!”

 

Stab

 

          Before I realized, the hostage taker jumped at me with his knife pierced through near my chest. But instead of feeling pain, I felt nothing but quickly grabbed the barbeque stick laying on the ground then stabbed it through the hostage taker’s neck. The hostage taker quickly stood up and pulled out the stick I pierced on his neck. ‘Ha, what an idiot’ The hostage taker suffered even more till he died in a torturous way.

 

Asami-san rushed to me full of tears while screaming “Nagaki-kun! D-don’t die!” She keeps on repeating those words.

“I already called my father and the ambulance is on it’s way so so please don’t die” Asami-san can’t control her tears while she was on her phone telling her dad to tell the ambulance to hurry up

 

“Why the hell are you crying, it’s not like I’m on my death door. Just go to school, you’ll be late” I said while I can already feel the heat on my wound. ‘It hurts so bad that I feel like dying yet I still have a guts to even say badass words haha’

 

I’m starting to lose consciousness as someone yells “Make way! Make way!”

14