Chapter 6- Beautiful Senior?
528 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Early in the morning yet I'm already tired…' sigh

 

As I'm on the bus, I keep sighing due to how I just wasted my energy early in the morning due to mom and Yuri. But that doesn't mean I don't like it. It's been a while since we have joyous moments and I want to treasure one bits of it, especially since Yuri is my everything and I will protect her at all cost. 'I'll definitely not make her cry every again'

 

As I was lost in thoughts, I was tapped in the shoulders.

 

"May I sit next to you, Kisuke-san?" She called out my name. Seems like my name is already famous due to my heroic deeds. Well, it doesn't really matter since everything should be the same. The only difference is that there are many students staring at me when I walk around murmuring:

 

"hey, isn't that the guy in the video?"

 

"What video?"

 

"You know, that hostage taking like 6 months ago I think"

 

"Oh, yeahhh I remember. They looks the same and goes to the same school so that should be him."

 

"If that were me, I would've made our Goddess my lover. Damn imagining it already made me drooling"

 

 

-

 

 

The bus has 2 seats on each side every row so whether I like it or not, I can't say no if someone wants to sit next to me.

 

"Yes sure" I looked at her and her face made my body froze. She's beautiful. She has long black hair,  violet sharp matured eyes, a matured looking beautiful face, and her height is probably the same as me. She's giving me a big sister vibe so she's probably my senior. I'm good at observing people but that only applies to my class. I have no interest in observing people but I can't help it especially since they're in the same class everyday. But outside the class, I don't have any idea what's going on.

 

"Un" I simply nodded to give her my approval. 'That's the only thing I can do since we really have no relation to each other.'

 

As she sat down, she suddenly asked:

 

"Are you dating Asami, Kisuke-san?"

 

"Eh?"

 

"So you're really dating after all?" She said while giving this unexplainable atmosphere.

 

"There's no way that we're dating. I just simply saved her and that's it. People probably thought that we were a couple because of that but it's exactly the opposite." This gives me a bitter taste. For some reason I'm expecting a simple thank you from Asami-san even though I already know that it's impossible. She's simply cold and instead of being thankful, she might be even mad since this couple relationship we have is already known throughout the school and public. I have no idea or rather, I don't care what happened from her past to have that kind of personality but that's none of my business.

 

"What do you mean opposite?" She said with a curious face. She called Asami with just her first name so they should be close. If I say why, she'll definitely tell that to Asami-san and her friends and thus will make what I said spread around the school. 

 

Asami-san probably already said that we're not dating but it seems like people still won't believe it. But if I also said my part, I'm sure that rumour will stop. It's a win-win situation for me and Asami-san. I want to have a low profile life with this 3 years of highschool life I have as much as possible.

 

"Well, even before that accident, she already hates me to the core. And even till now, I realized that it's even worse compared to before. We simply are just classmates so of course I have to help her out of that situation. Pretty sure that Asami-san already said that we're not dating and yes that's indeed true, senpai." I said while looking outside the window.

 

After that, we already reached our destination so I quickly stood up to leave.

 

As I walk to school, I can see people staring at me on every direction. Whether I cut my hair or not, the outcome is still the same. Well this is better since I'm not prone to being called a suspicious person.

 

As I'm about to reach the school gate, my arms are suddenly grabbed by someone.

 

"Good morning se-n-pai~" It was a family voice. And as I looked at the source, it's the same person as the girl who came to our room. She help my arms between her big buns, it was soft and feels like I'm in heaven.

 

"G-good morning."

 

"Senpai, I wanted to thank you yesterday but you quickly left me behind. Mouu~" she said with a pouting face.

 

"Well seriously, I have no idea who you are. And please don't do that in public. People might misunderstood."

 

"Since I'm not allowed to do this in public, then that means it's fine in private? Teheee~" this type of girl is hard to deal with. With just my sentence alone, she already found a small hole to push things further. She reminds me of my sister.

 

I simply ignored her. She's probably from the opposite building since she's my junior so after we entered the gate, we separated and walked the opposite path.

 

As I was about to head to my classroom, I was stopped by an announcement being voiced on the speaker: "Everyone, please gather in the gymnasium for a small speech hosted by our principal."

19