Chapter 8- You might regret this
516 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is everyone here now? Ok! Go to your own partners, we're about to start!" Ms. Hana started to spam loud whistles as she looked at me with a 'I was so worried about you' expression. Well of course I expect that since she's the only teacher I'm close with and the only person in school who can talk to me as if we're siblings. 

 

I gave her a real warm smile without any hint of awkwardness. To have such a cute and lovely big sister as her, her siblings sure are lucky. I'm jealous, but having Yuri with me is enough to get rid of this longing. Since she's the most perfect sister I could ever dream of. I DON'T HAVE A LITTLE SISTER COMPLEX! I SWEAR!

 

I looked around and I can already tell where my partner is due to her sharp aura that will make any man shiver in fear. 

 

As I stood beside her, I tried to smile but what I got was:

 

"Why are you smiling at me? It's creepy so stop."

 

"Is it that bad? I'm simply smiling to at least show Ms. Hana that I could at least make a friend."

 

"Friend? When did I agree to being your friend? And can you please gack off at least 2 meters away from me? Standing this close to me makes me want to puke."

 

"Puke then. Not like I care about you anyways." I said as I didn't move an inch. But she took a 1 step away from me. 

 

 

 

"Oh, you don't care? Then how come I'm seeing you everywhere I go? Even at the back of the gym? What a creep."

 

We started to hold hands as the P.E exercises and activities started. But the atmosphere is so suffocating. Her hands was purposely gripping mine so hard that I almost made a shriek.

 

"The flat bushes around that place have always been my secret spot during lunch. Me seeing and saving you was merely a coincidence so don't get ahead of yourself. If you weren't my classmate, I wouldn't even give a damn to whatever that might happen to you with that shitty personality of yours." I felt her glance and I feel like the bones in my hand are starting to switch places as she held it tighter after I said those words. 

 

Well even if I get a second chance, I'll still say the same thing. I hate her personality to the core that I promised myself to stay away from her forever during the second day of school. But Ms. Hana made us a pair during her P.E time so I have no choice but to do so. Promises are really meant to be broken huh. This is why I've never promised anyone in my life before. Oh I forgot, I have no friends goddammit.

 

"Let go of my hands already! If you keep that up, this will definitely break!!" I wanted to say that aloud but I don't want ro attract attention so I yelled at her with a low voice enough for her to hear.

 

"Like I ca-"

 

"Ms. Hana!" I quickly interrupted her and called out Ms. Hana. I can already predict that she will definitely break my hands if I let her finish her words. 'Of all people I can be partners with, why does it have to be you?'

 

"Nagaki-kun? Is there something wrong?"

 

"Ah no nothing. I wanted to ask something but I forgot right away ha ha ha" everyone in class started to laugh as they heard me. 'I'll definitely stay away from her from now on.'

 

"It's fine Nagaki-kun, that also happens to me sometimes. Everyone, please stop laughing and focus on your activity." I can tell from her face that she's trying to resist laughing as well.

 

"Thank you Ms. Hana" she simply smiled at me as a response.

 

"That's a good one" Asami-san told me with a hint of mockery.

 

"Yeah, thanks to you."

 

"Tch"

 

 

-

 

 

Lunch Break.

 

 

A familiar beautiful girl is sitting alone in the student council room with her palm on her cheeks while leaning on the table. She's the student who sat next to Nagaki on the bus.

 

Creak

 

"Excuse me" the door opened and a girl with a cold expression entered the room.

 

"Welcome, Asami-chan" She smiled and signaled Asami to take a seat.

 

"What do you want from me senpai? Or should I call you, Nee-san?"

 

"Ouch. You're so cold as usual, Asami-chan"

 

"Get straight to the point. Or I'll leave."

 

"Hee~ Ok. Who was that student who saved you again? Namaki? Namagi?"

 

"Kisuke Nagaki. What are you planning?"

 

"Planning? I'm not planning anything, you know? Well planning something isn't that bad either." 

 

"What are you trying to do?" Asami said with a very serious expression.

 

"Ho, scary~ Well you see, We saw each other on the bus. Or rather, we sat next to each other."

 

"Then?"

 

"I asked him if he's dating you" she held her both hands to support her chin while grinning.

 

"Didn't I tell you already that he and I are only classmates and that's pretty much it?"

 

"Well you know~ I'm curious to what he might say. Wanna hear?" 

 

"What is it?" Asami's serious expression slowly changed into a curiosity.

 

"What he said was: "actually it's the opposite. Because she hates me" pfft!" She suddenly burst out laughing to the point of getting teared up while looking at Asami's annoyed face.

 

"Well at least he knows that I hate him"

 

"Is that really the case though?" 

 

"Tsk" Asami turned around and was about to leave but before she could open the door, she suddenly stopped after hearing her big sister's words.

 

"We grew up together so I know you very well on everything. If you keep this up, you'll regret this the rest of your life. And he might as well be stolen by someone."

 

"Someone you say?"

 

"Yes. And It might even be your own Onee-chan? Who knows~" 

 

"Tsk." Asami glanced at her and started to walk out of the room.

 

"To think that my little sister would be the next victim of that kind personality of his. At first he looks ordinary but once you get to see that secret side of his, it's hard to stop looking at him anymore. I guess looking at him from the shadows is not an option anymore. Hahahaha this seriously is gonna be fun~"

17