Chapter 10- Every Action has its own consequence
492 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey! What are you doing!? Even doing something like that to a student in the pool!?" A girl yelled. She was about to have fun hanging out in the pool for a while since after lunch, their swimming class is about to start anyways. But instead, she saw a guy kissing an unconscious student. As soon as she yelled, more female students started to show up.

 

"I- agg!" I want to say something but the pain from her kick is not dying down. I looked up to her and she has long black hair, scary sharp grey eyes, and a matured pretty face. She has a quite reddish school uniform so she must be a senior of mine.

 

She started to approach me but with other female students as well and started to kick me and some of them are even holding a pool leaf net while I'm like a snail on the floor holding my head with both arms.

 

"I didn't do anything! So stop already! Fucking idiots!" 

 

"Yeah? That kind of reason is so lame that even a kindergarten will not fall for!"

 

"Are you really senior students!? All of you are like kids who only know how to use violence!"

 

As I said that, they slowly stopped hitting me. As soon as I felt like it died down, I removed my arms as a shield in my head and looked up. But as soon as I looked up, "Kid my ass!" I was approached by a foot and it landed cleanly to my jaw. I lost consciousness. 'Why can't everyone be reasonable'

 

_

 

"Hey, how's the girl?" The female senior said.

 

"She's still unconscious. We'll carry her to the infirmary"

 

"Yeah please do. I'll personally bring this guy so tell our teacher that I have to skip the class for emergency purposes." She started to carry Nagaki in her arms. She looked at Nagaki's face. 'Isn't he the person being called a hero by the Principal? Men really are scum.'

 

_

 

 

There's a saying that every action has its own consequences. It's true. That's why I want to not be part of anything to have as much freedom as possible. I just want to fill my life without worries. That's what I always want. But we all know, life is not a life without hurdles. Your parents getting sick, you getting up late, you getting sick, etcetera. It's a passive outcome that will come and happen eventually. But there are hurdles that give you the choice to be involved or not. Saving someone and/or doing bad deeds. Everyone has options. But before I knew it my body already moved on its own. Whenever I see someone who critically needs help, I just can't take it. If they die, I feel like I killed them. It makes me hard to breathe and bitter just thinking about it.

 

"Ugh" my consciousness started to come back. I quickly opened my eyes while holding my jaw and it still hurts. I checked the surroundings and It's a dark room with gym equipments. I saw myself lying down on a matt used for exercise. Pretty sure this is the storage room of the gym. I tried to stand up but my body suddenly started aching all over the place. 

 

I started walking towards the huge door entrance but it wouldn't budge. 

 

"Saving a life is nothing to this. And if I die, it's not like people would care anyways." I started laying on the matt. I quickly picked up my phone but it wont open. This is just a cheap phone my mom gave me as a present before. It's not water resistant so this is pretty bad. Fixing this will cost me money and I have no money for me to do that. I don't want to ask my parents for money either. My allowance is only enough for a month's worth. I only buy bread every lunch for me to save. But spending that saving to buy a phone is not worth it. I don't have anyone to talk to on the phone either so it doesn't really matter.

 

I started talking to myself until I fell asleep.

 

 

-

 

 

"Ena-chan, you're awake!" The senior student quickly hug Ena, the student who almost drowned in the pool.

 

"I- where's the boy who saved me?" Ena quickly escaped from her hug and asked.

 

"Boy who saved you? There's only a pervert who was kissing you while unconscious. I beaten him up to pulp with my friends. Glad you're safe! But your first kiss…"

 

"Wait what!? Did you just say you all ganged up on him!? Did you lose your mind!?" Ena quickly got up her seat wanting to leave the infirmary. But the senior held her hands.

 

"He was sexually harassing you! Why aren't you happy that I saved you!?"

 

"He was saving me! Not what you think of!" Ena said while a stream of tears slowly showing on her face.

 

"Huh?"

 

"I was drowning but I was lucky that he's there, if it weren't for him, I might've died already" she said while crouching and holding her knees crying.

 

"But we clearly saw you being kissed by him so we thought…"

 

"He was giving me CPR! I saw him do it too with my own eyes even though my eyes were not wide awake. I tried to move but my body won't budge. After that, I don't know what happened anymore"

 

"Eh?" The senior's face started to turn purple as if begging Ena not to ask where that person might be.

 

"So where is he?" Ena said with sharp red eyes.

 

"He.." 

 

"Where?"

 

'I left him in the gym storage room' is what I want to say but if I say that.. Things will go bad.

 

"Um, I'll go bring him here myself!" The senior quickly hurried to leave but her arms were held tight by Ena.

 

"If something bad happened to him, I will never forgive you!"

 

"Y-yeah" Ena let go of her arms and the senior hurriedly left.

 

 

_

 

 

"Ehhh, I swear I have no feeling for him hahahaha!" A loud noise of chattering can be heard outside of the gym storage.

 

 

Creak

 

 

"Like I said befo- Hey, is that a person?" 

 

"Why is there a student inside? My god, did he got locked up here?"

 

"Call sensei!"

 

The female students started to run away to find their P.E teacher. But a student left behind. She walked up to the boy sleeping inside the storage room.

 

The sky is quite dark which makes it hard to see inside. The room has no light which makes it hard for her to see who the person is. So she quickly grabbed her phone and opened her flashlight. But as soon as she held her phone near the male student,

 

"Eh? Senpai!?"

20