Chapter 11- I am not dumb
524 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where's the student?" Ms. Hana gave a signal to all the students to leave.

 

"Here sensei! Senpai he…" the junior's eyes started to become watery.

 

"What? Let me check. I'll wake him up."

 

"I-i think he's dead!" The junior started to cry.

 

"What!? Move!" Ms. Hara started to check his pulse and she got relieved after getting feedback. She looked at the student's face and a shock got into her.

 

"What's Nagaki-kun doing here?" She quickly held her palm to Nagaki's forehead. 'He has fever'

 

Ms. Hana's face started to look serious and said: "Did you know anything before I came here?"

 

"N-no sensei but I opened my phone's flashlight and saw him with bruises around his arms and jaw. I think senpai is being bullied to the point of his d-death!" The junior started to cry once again.

 

"He's alive! He's just unconscious because of his high fever. Please filter your words properly, it'll give me heart attack. To think that Nagaki-kun is being bullied and to this much is… I have to take action for this."

 

"Please sensei! Senpai's a good person!"

 

"By the way, you said you used your phone's flashlight right?"

 

"Eh?" 

 

"*Sigh* I'll not take action but if I see your phone next time.."

 

"Y-yes sensei!" The junior started doing dogeza 'as long as my phone's safe, I'll lick your foot sensei!' (Author's note: dogeza is some kind of form where you place your head on the floor with your knees bent. Idk the english term but you can search it up if you're still confused since it's quite hard for me to explain.)

 

"Bring a 1 male student from your class and quickly bring Nagaki-kun to the infirmary. As quick as possible!"

 

"Yes sensei!" The junior hurriedly ran off while yelling for someone to do it.

 

_

 

 

"Ugh" Nagaki started to wake up while in the arms of the male junior student. Nagaki looked at him but thought he's a female student because of his feminine face

 

"Oh senpai you're awake. Don't move since I'm still carrying you to the infirmary.

 

"Oh.. sorry for taking your time. And thanks for saving me there." Nagaki said after closing his eyes. 'To think that I'll be carried by a cute junior… This is heaven but her chest... is quite flat though?'

 

"You don't have to worry about it. Senpai should worry about himself first, it seems like you're being bullied so violently to the point of getting bruises all over you and getting locked up inside the storage room." The junior is quite talkative but he didn't hear a response so he simply smiled and continued walking.

 

 

_

 

 

Infirmary

 

 

Creak

 

 

"Excuse me, is the school nurse here?" A female voice responded to him.

 

"Sensei's currently out at the moment" Ena slid the curtain while she's sitting on a bed.

 

"Oh senpai, I'm just going to put Nagaki-senpai on the bed next to you. He's still probably asleep"

 

"Yes sure, don't worry about it." As the junior lay down Nagaki on the bed. Ena looked at Nagaki and after seeing the bruises around him, she quickly asked:

 

"What happened to him? Got into a fight?"

 

"Ah no, senpai's probably bullied. My classmates saw him inside the gym storage room after opening the door with keys."

 

"That's terrible!" Ena looked at Nagaki with pity. But as she looked at him more, 'I feel like I've seen him before… Wait!'

 

"Right? Senpai was awarded as a hero but still being bullied anyways. Whoever doing this must be expelled you know" The male junior started to brush Nagaki's head while sitting beside him.

 

"Eh? You, what's your name?"

 

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kame Hattori desu"

 

"Kame-kun huh"

 

"Please just call me by my first name, senpai. I feel weird being called by my last name" Hattori said while scratching his head.

 

 

"Ah yes sure, Hattori-kun. Just call me Ena-senpai. So what's the name of that student again?"

 

"Ah, he's Kisuke Nagaki, Ena-Senpai."

 

Tears started to flow on Ena's face once again.

 

"Ena-Senpai? Why are you crying?" Hattori started to look worried but confused at the same time.

 

_

 

 

"Eh!? Where is he?" The female senior who left Nagaki in the gym storage started to panic while looking everywhere.

 

"Is there something you're looking for?" Ms. Hana tapped her shoulders from the back and the senior jumped from shock.

 

"Eh! S-s-sensei? T-there's nothing! I'm just wondering where I dropped my hair tie!"

 

"Heh… hair tie? But I've been seeing you not wearing one even once though?" Ms. Hana's voice is cold unlike her usual self infront of students.

 

"W-well I always bring one with me even if I d-don't use it haha!" The senior's face started to have sweat beads all over.

 

"Ok. What's your name again?" Ms. Hana's eyes are pretty sharp and way more scarier than Asami especially since this is not the usual thing a student would see from her.

 

"M-Morishita Chitose. S-sensei"

 

"Hee~ Chitose-chan huh. You're supposed to be in class right? Did your teacher let you off just to find your hair tie?"

 

"U-umm, sensei asked me to get something on her desk, I just made the o-opportunity to get my hair tie in the storage room"

 

"Oh, ok. So why are you bullying my student Nagaki-kun?" 

 

"Eh?" 'shit, he probably told the teacher about what I did! W-what should I do?' Chitose started to panic even more. Her matured strict looking face looks like a kitten about to be devoured by a lion. 

 

"Hey Chitose-chan, let me tell you this as your sensei. I-am-not-dumb." Ms. Hana gave her a beautiful smile but to Chitose, it's a smile of her doom.

18