Chapter 16 – Problem Solved
378 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When everything was done and as we left the guidance office, 5 of them bowed as me and said "we're very sorry to what we've done and thank you very much"

 

I pretty much expected them to do this since they should be able to tell as of why I moved the date of their suspension and of course whether I made that decision or not, they must be able to say that even though I don't really care if they're really sorry about it or not. I simply nodded and as I was about to turn around, my eyes met the eyes of the girl that I saved and her name is Ena since they pretty much call her Ena-chan. For some reason as I met her eyes, she quickly turned red and hid her face with her palm. 'what is this? Did she fall in love to me already? Well I guess it's normal for girls to fall in love to me with this handsome face of mine' like hell that's the case though.

 

I'm not an idiot so as of why she's like that should be because of how I saved her using CPR. I'd say that's the first time I kissed someone except my parents and sister's cheeks. Well there's really no emotion that I felt when that happened since adrenaline pretty much made me numb on any side emotions that I could have since all I had in mind was how to save her.

 

Well even right now, that's not really enough to make me like that. Girls really are sensitive about any stuff like that huh. And from what she said a while ago, she was conscious about it, it's just that her body wouldn't move. 'She should be scared everytime she remembers that instead of blushing like that…' girls really are weird or am I the weird one here?

 

I simply continued to turn around and left. As I walked back, kame-kun followed me as well.

 

"You're such a good person, Senpai"

 

"Am I"

 

"Yes. If I were in your situation, I might not even say something like that since I think they don't deserve sympathy even if I know what they had in mind."

 

"I'm not a good person, it's just that you're probably just way more evil than me?" I looked at Kame-kun and he started chuckling.

 

Talking to a junior really is way more comfortable than someone with the same year.

 

"I'm going in the opposite direction, senpai see you later!" 

 

 

"Yeah."

 

We both waved back to each other. And started to walk back to the classroom.

 

These day feels like a year due to many dramas and events that just keeps on popping up. I'd say I'm experiencing the typical feeling of what being highschool is like but this is just a pain in the ass not gonna lie. Becoming an adult will even be more stressful so I'm really glad that at least I still have the freedom to do what I want for now at least. But for some reason I'm seeing myself as a full time NEET with how lazy I am. Well, the probably of me being jobless must be close to 0% as possible. I'm lazy but I don't want to be a pain to my sister and parents.. AHHH BEING ADULT REALLY SUCK

I just entered my highschool life but these things are already popping out of my mind… Reality sure is harsh. 

 

After going back to class, nothing really happened. The "me" being a hero is disappearing to everyone's mind as well since even if they approach me, I'm not really good on a conversation and I don't want to hurt anybody with my straight to the point words. I hate being plastic to someone just to befriend them. If they didn't like my personality, then that's it. But if they accept who I am entirely like Ms. Hana and my sister, then I'll let them be as well. I'm not a bad person nor a good person. I'm just living how I am supposed to live life like a normal person does. If giving seats to an elderly makes you think I'm kind, then your definition of kindness must be different. Me giving seat to an elderly is what I'm supposed to do since that's just how it works. If I don't give up my seat, I'll be considered a bad person. And if I give it up, I'll be treated as a good person. That's just how life works and it makes no sense whether you like it or not. There's only good and bad. Even if you did good things since birth, once someone see you do something quite rude to look at, you being a good person will disappear as if nothing happened. The proof is the celebrities themselves. Must be suck to pretend every single time just to not ruin your career especially since there are millions of people knows you if you're on that industry. Trolls and people on Social media is scary as well.

 

 

*Dinggg*

 

As the bell rang, the classroom's atmosphere became lively as every student started packing their stuff while having a conversation like:

 

"Hey hey, let's go to the new ramen restaurant near the department store"

 

"Sureee I heard they're going to have a big discount for 2 days upon opening. I'm broke right now and this is a great opportunity"

 

"Righhhtttt!??"

 

They're really living their life at its fullest. Hearing about that ramen restaurant, it also made me curious about it and may as well visit since I'm going to the department store anyways. I quickly packed my stuff and headed right to the new ramen shop.

 

-

 

 

As I am walking towards the restaurant, all I see are just plenty of people standing in line for the ramen shop. This is a very long queue and that should be because of the big discount that I just heard. Especially since the restaurant just opened today. The restaurant is pretty spacious and the walls are made of wood. From this far alone, the design looks simple but stylish at the same time. It looks different than any other building which really makes the restaurant stand out. 

 

As I wait for the queue, I opened my phone and took a picture of the restaurant that looked like it was being invaded by humans thirsty for ramen.

 

I sent the picture to Yuri and in less than few seconds, I can already see the typing bubbles which indicates Yuri typing something.

 

[Me and my friends checked the restaurant a few minutes ago but the queue was so long as if it'll take years before we could enter so we didn't continue to line up :( ]

 

[Yeah, I'm on the line right now and it doesn't even move]

 

[Nii-chan, since you're already on the line, buy me ramen as well. A biiig one so at least you waiting there is not in vain ;)]

 

[Yeah yeah, I heard that the restaurant has a big discount going on so I thought I may as well try]

 

[I knew you'll say that! HA! Thank you nii-chan MWUAAAH:***]

 

[Stop that, it makes me want to vomit]

 

[Hmp]

 

I closed my phone and sighed. From the looks of it, I'd probably have to wait here like 30 minutes just to enter the restaurant. Looking at how many people are in line right now makes me want to just leave and go back here next time. 

 

As I wait in line, someone tapped my shoulder from the back. I quickly turned my head around and saw a familiar face. She's a senior of mine and the student council president. I have no idea what her name is and all I know was that she's one of the people listening inside the guidance room. Didn't hear her speak that time but she stands out with her being tall with a pretty face. Her face kinda reminds me of someone I don't want to remember but she really looks quite similar but not at the same time.

 

As I looked at her, I simply gave a fake smile. She smiled back at me and it really was a beautiful sight. Her tapping my shoulders should probably have a reason so I asked:

 

"Is there anything you want to say, Senpai?"

 

"Yes, I'm quite interested, you see?"

 

"What could it possibly be?"

 

"You said that you saved the student because you saw her from the outside of the pool, right?"

 

 

'what is she trying to say?...'

"Ah well yes. The building is full of transparent windows which makes you able to see what's happening. So as soon as I saw something wrong, I quickly ran inside to save her" I have no idea why she is bringing this up now but I'd just go with the flow.

 

"You saved her indeed. But, why is it that you, who were supposed to be rushing inside from the entrance, were not recorded? We checked the surveillance during the time it happened but there was nothing going on in that certain time frame."

 

Her voice is pretty soft but for some reason, I feel the heavy pressure coming from it…

 

"No idea either. The camera probably has a recording problem? And what do you mean by 'we', there's more people looking at the footage?" 

I'm not looking at her while we talk to each other since I have to move on the line as time passes. 

 

"Yes. It was me, Ms. Hana, and Sumida-sensei. And by the way, there's also footage inside the pool. Although you rushed in from the bind spot of the camera, We can pretty much tell where you came from. So you better tell the truth."

 

'Ah crap, I purposely dodged the cameras but totally forgot the fact that there are cameras inside the pool as well' I simply sighed inside and didn't speak after hearing her. 'yes, I'm just going to ignore this goddamn woman and let me wait here to eat my ramen in peace. I'm just gonna pretend I'm not hearing anything.'

17