Chapter 2 – Daily Torment
1.7k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes... lick there... good" Chris said as he sat naked at the edge of Emily's bed in her dorm room. 

Emily sat on his large cock, facing away from him and facing me as only his balls could be seen, practically attached to her pussy as the entirety of his dick was inside Emily's pussy. 

I was naked on the ground, allowed to masturbate and get erect as I licked the area where his cock and her pussy joined together, lapping up whatever juices both of them produced. My lips and tongue licked her clitoris all the way to his balls to his asshole. 

The bastard doesn't smell like he cleans himself well at all, until my tongue cleaned him. 

Chris had been coming over daily for a week since that day. 

Sometimes he would fuck Emily without me knowing, and other times he called me over to watch. 

But although he let his whole class and his lecturer fuck Emily, I was never allowed inside her, not even for a blowjob. 

For some sadistic reason, he forced me to remember everything that has been going on, but when he leaves, both Emily and I will forget everything and live our lives like normal, only with something done to us. 

She was never aroused without him around, and I could never get an erection anymore, even by myself in my dorm room. 

We had become sexless to each other, like a brother and sister, although I could think of nothing but sex whenever I am with her. And yet, he enforced out love for each other so much I could never leave her. 

"You know, I am still cheesed that you took Emily away from me. But I took her virginity did I not?

What? What did you say? You still haven't fucked her yet? Why not? Her pussy is... so... gooooood" Chris said to me without reply

"You should know by now that she is fully mine. And when I am done playing with you, when you are completely broken, I will take her away from you, and there is nothing you can do about it" Chris laughed as he saw my tears flow down my eyes. 

I was still licking their genitals, and my cock was so swollen as I was not only erected, but attached to my cock was a cock pump that he had forced Emily to constantly pump me. 

My cock had turned purple and inside the pump was filled with my precum. I wasn't allowed to ejaculate until he said so and he was laughing at my engorged purple cock. 

It felt extremely sore and it felt like it would drop off. 

"Now, today I have a special treat for the both of you! I will finally allow you both to finally fuck each other" Chris said as he got Emily of his cock. It was glistening with her pussy juices and it looked like he wasn't done yet.  

My heart skipped a beat! I would be allowed to fuck Emily? I suddenly felt relieved and happy to be allowed to finally fuck my girlfriend. It was so pathetic, but I couldn't help feeling this way.

"Now Ryan, put your hands on Emily's bed" he instructed as I automatically obeyed. 

He took out something from the bag that he brought.

"No lube for you. I want you to enjoy this raw!" he laughed as he helped Emily put on a strap-on cock which was huge, larger than Chris' own cock. 

Emily walked up behind me as instructed and I felt a large object intrude into an area unexplored before this.

No! This isn't what I wanted! Please no! 

She pushed it into my ass and I felt an enormous object enter me, filling me up. My stomach felt full from the large thing entering me. 

I wanted to scream, but I wasn't allowed to make a noise and painfully took the thing inside me. 

Emily started fucking me as if she was a man, pumping the thing in and out of me. 

She reached around and grabbed by engorged cock as Chris took pictures gleefully. 

He walked in front of my face and pointed his cock in my face. 

"Suck it loser" he said, taking a video of me as I started sucking him off while being fucked by my girlfriend. 

I grunted in pain and embarrassment as I started cumming from Emily giving me a handjob as Chris continued laughing at my pathetic face and started cumming in my mouth just to revel in his victory over me. 

10 minutes later, I lay on the ground with my mouth filled with cum and holding my stomach and my ass in pain. 

Emily sat on Chris's lap as he groped her body and his cock was getting hard again. Was he a monster? How many times can he fuck?

Chris allowed me to get dressed as he pushed Emily onto her bed again. 

"You may go to class now. After all, who will be earning the dough for us?" he said as I shamefully left Emily's dorm room. 

The last thing I saw before closing the door was him getting on top of her to fuck her for the umpteenth time again. 

--

One thing positive, if any, that came from this was my grades had shot up from the lack of sexual distractions. My grades had actually dropped after I got Emily as my girlfriend as we were always spending time together. 

But now, I was only over at her place when Chris called me over, and even when we met, although she didn't remember anything, I still felt some sort of resentment towards her, although I didn't know why.

My memories had been blocked too, but my emotions were affected. 

Behind my back, people started talking about me as certain videos had been circulating around campus among certain groups of students. 

Unbeknownst to even Chris, some of the psychology students have been taking advantage of Emily too. 

Emily somehow decided to take another elective in psychology, even though she didn't need the credits. 

Mr Banning seemed to be calling Emily to his office quite often recently. She says its because she needed to catch up on a few matters, since she was joining halfway through the year. 

But somehow, she couldn't explain why she came back sometimes without her panties.

I escorted Emily over to the psychology department as it was right next to the medical building and kissed her goodbye as usual as I headed for class. 

"Emily" Mr Danning said, as she closed the door behind her. 

"Mr Danning" she smiled hesitantly, still confused on why she took up another subject that she didn't need. She was already struggling with her workload as hours seemed to pass everyday and she didn't know where the time had gone. 

She had told me about it, but I said the same thing was happening to me. Perhaps we were spending too much time together? We should concentrate on our studies otherwise we will never pass!

"Emily is my fuck slave" Mr Danning said with a smile. 

Mr Bunsen Danning was a single 48 year old masters student who was doing his thesis for his PhD.

He was bald, short and fat, and as Emily somehow knew, he had hair everywhere, even his back.

He didn't waste any time as he had a lecture in half an hour, and quickly stripped her and started fucking her on his table doggie style.

He groped her breasts from behind as his chest hair rubbed her back raw.

Before long, he was shooting his load inside her, his sweat dripping all over her back.

Minutes later, they were dressed and Mr Danning sniffed Emily's panty and kept it in his shirt pocket.

"Thank you Emily. I think you will do well in me class" he said, kissing her as he groped her breast over her shirt and bra.

"You will forget everything that happened here. Emily is my fuck slave" he said, deactivating her slave mode.

"Uh.. huh?" Emily suddenly said as she blinked

"Feel free to drop by tomorrow if you have any more questions" Mr Danning said as he picked up some books to head to his next class 

"Er.. ok" Emily said, confused what had happened. Did she black out or something? Wasn't she here for extra tutoring?

--

After her classes, she walked to the medical faculty to meet up with Ryan to have dinner together.

She felt Ryan was distant somehow. Did she do something wrong? She felt some resentment coming from him, but when she asked why, he just said that we should spend more time studying.

Perhaps she will treat him to a nice dinner to cheer him up and try to make up with him, for whatever reason he seemed pissed with her about.

It was already late in the evening, and the campus was empty and dark.

She walked through a private courtyard when suddenly, from behind her, a voice said "Emily is my sex slave"

--

Ryan stood outside his lecture hall, looking at his watch. Where was she?

Didn't she say she wanted to have dinner together? She isn't even picking up her phone.

He waited for her for half an hour and left. Perhaps she had forgotten about their dinner appointment.

Indeed she had. She had forgotten everything at the current moment.

5 members of the basketball team was having a gangbang with her in the gym locker room.

One of the members Tyrell, a big black guy, was in the audience and had also fucked Emily during Chris' assessment.

He had decided to try Chris' code word to see it if still worked, and it clearly did.

His other teammates were all also black and tall, being university basketball players

Their enormous cocks even distended her stomach when they entered her pussy.

She was double penetrated, spit roasted and enjoyed her the whole night.

At the end, they had their fun and was going to the showers.

"Er.. shouldn't you do something about her?" one of his teammates Jamal asked Tyrell.

She was lying immobile on the floor covered in cum

"Oh yeah. Better clean her to too" Tyrell said and took her to shower with him.

He cleaned her and soaped her, enjoying his private fuck with her.

Eventually, he got her dressed, surprised that she didn't have her panties on, and took her to the middle of the campus.

"You won't remember what happened in the gym. Emily is my sex slave" he said and ran off

Emily blinked a few times, and suddenly needed to sit down. Her pussy and ass was incredibly painful.

She took out her phone and saw that there was over 20 missed calls from Ryan, and quickly called him

"Emily! Where have you been? I have been.. are you crying?" I asked

"Ryan.. please come and get me.. I... I need to see a doctor" she said

--

"Ryan, can I speak to Emily in private?" the female doctor Connelly said after examining Emily's pussy and anus

"Er.. sure" Ryan said

"Why? What's the matter? Can I have Ryan here with me?" Emily said

"I think it's best he's not" Dr Connelly said

"No.. please" Emily teared up, fearing its bad news

"Ok then. Are you sure?" the doctor asked

"Yes. He's my comfort. I need him" Emily said

"Well... up to you. Don't say I didn't warn you. You have tears in your vagina and anus. You should cut down on sex for now until you recover" Dr Connelly said

"What? How can it be? I... I'm still a virgin" Emily said

"Ms Dubois. This is not the time to lie about this. It is clear you just had sex, and by multiple guys.. you" she said as I couldn't take it anymore.

I left the room, left Emily there and ran off.

My suspicions turned out to be true. I wasn't feeling resentment for nothing.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I ran in the rain. I didn't head back to my dorm room, I just ran with no destination in partucular.

My phone kept ringing but I didn't pick up. The last person I wanted to talk to was that cheating bitch.

 

9