Chapter 3 – Reconciliation and More Trouble
1.2k 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the early morning at 3 am, I finally returned to my dorm room.

I was drenched from the rain and feeling terrible as I opened the door.

I walked in and saw Emily sitting on my bed, her eyes red. 

"Ryan" she said looking up at me hopefully.

But I turned around and was about to leave again when I heard Chris' voice "Ryan is a cuckold"

I was forced to enter the room and shut the door

"My, this is a fuckup, isn't it? I didn't expect her to go to a doctor. Those assholes circulating around the videos isn't helping either. It might even get me in trouble. And I guess losing her virginity must have been a shock to the both of you.

So.. lets try to fix this. 

I won't remove the programming. It took me so many weeks to subliminally train Emily that it's too much work to remove the programming. 

Instead, lets do this...

Ryan, you will forget the doctor's results. You will ignore all evidence of Emily sleeping around behind your back, even if you hear rumors or even see the videos that have been circulating, you will immediately forget about it. All these evidences are just dreams. 

Even if you do see it, you will sexually enjoy the thought of your girlfriend fucking other guys and forget about it instantly

Instead, all the tears in her pussy and anus are actually caused by you. You have been fucking her every night, and hence you are the one that caused her injuries.

After all, fucking Emily without you feeling hurt in our sessions isn't very fun for me is it?" Chris said to me. 

"And you Emily. You will continued fucking me. But you will remember it as Ryan having sex with you. You will no longer have delusions of being a virgin but instead attribute them to having sex with Ryan. Got it?" he asked

Emily nodded. 

"Good. Now that that's done, come give me a blowjob" he said

Emily got on the ground and started removing his pants and taking out his large cock. 

Sounds of slurping and sucking started as she sucked him.

"Now Ryan, join her. I want both of you to kiss as you both suck my cock" he ordered

I got on the floor facing Emily as I joined in, kissing Emily while our mouths mutually circled his enormous cock. 

"Both of you, undress each other at the same time" he ordered

I started removing Emily's dress, then her bra and finally her panties while on the floor. 

Emily in turn helped me remove my wet shirt, jeans and underwear as we both sat naked on the floor. 

"Emily, play with this loser's dick. Ryan, I allow you to get erect" Chris ordered.

I felt her soft hands gently caress my cock, which had gotten hard from her touch. I had always dreamed of this.

"Ok Emily, lie on the floor. Cuck, get into the 69 position. Get each other ready" he said

Somehow I felt so thankful to him for even giving me this hope of fucking my own girlfriend. 

She started sucking me as I groaned. I had seen her suck so many guys, but I had never experienced this myself. Tears of happiness were actually flowing down my face. 

I eagerly ate her pussy, eagerly licking her clit and fucking her with my tongue.

"Ok good. Emily get on the bed. Cuck get between her legs, and place your cock at her pussy" he ordered

I eagerly got in position as Emily's eyes locked onto mine.

For the first time in my life, I got between her legs and placed my cock at her entrance.

"Good, now I want you to enter her fully balls deep in one smooth motion and stay there" Chris ordered

"Oooh.. Ryan" she moaned erotically as I easily entered her.

My cock was much smaller than Chris', and whoever that fucked her earlier tonight was even bigger to stretch her this much.

I had always dreamed of this, of fucking Emily on our wedding night, and though I expected her to be much tighter, it still felt fantastic.

It can't be helped I suppose, as she has taken so many dicks inside her.

Chris had decided to occasionally allow me to fuck her, otherwise I may grow distant from her, in which he could no longer enjoy torturing me. 

"Ok, you can fuck her 3 more pumps, then stop" Chris ordered

I pulled out, entered in, then out, then in, then out again, and finally in when I stopped

We were still staring at each other's eyes lovingly. 

"Good. Now remember this experience. This will be one of the few times you are allowed to fuck her. Now get out!" he said as I was pushed aside. 

He got between her legs and started fucking her, ignoring me. 

He whispered something in her ear that caused her to moan loudly. 

"Oh Chris....oh Chris... oh Chris... I love you so much" she moaned wildly. 

My chest started hurting as my heart pounded hard. I watched silently as tears rolled down my face again, but my cock stayed hard. 

Chris looked over at me, smiling gleefully. This was the reaction he wanted. Suddenly, he had an idea and looked at me carefully. 

"You know, hypnotism is able to make a person do things he could never do before, even seemingly impossible things. I want you to get as erect as your puny dick can ever get" he ordered

Now, my dick was average in size, but Chris kept saying that only because his cock was enormous. I felt the skin on my dick tighten as it expanded so large that it felt painful. 

Of course, this was only as physically large as I physically could get. It was the largest it has ever been, but was still smaller than Chris'

"Not bad puny. Now, suck your own cock" he said with flee

I bent over and too my shock, my body seemed to be able to bend far enough that my mouth could touch the tip of my cock! I had of course tried before in my youth, but I was always a good few inches away.

I had always been pretty athletic and did a bit of gymnastics when I was a child but gave up on it for other sports as I got older. So I was flexible, but not this flexible!

Due to his mental command, I continued trying and managed to get my lips around the head of my penis!

"Hahaha look at this freak" he said as he laughed

Emily looked at me and started laughing too. For some reason, her laughter made my chest hurt even more. 

Chris started cumming inside her as they both kissed passionately. 

Of course, I couldn't see anything as I was straining with great effort as I got my mouth halfway down my penis!

Chris pulled his cock out of her when he looked over and saw me already reaching my balls. 

"Oh! This is a great skill!" he said as he looked at Emily. 

"Emily, try to lick your own pussy. I want you to eat my cum out of it" he said

Emily, who was lying on the bed lifted her legs up over her head, then she extended her arms behind her knees. 

Slowly, her face got closer to her pussy. 

By now, I was deep throating myself, trying my best not to choke myself as my mouth touched my balls. 

"Good boy. Now cum and swallow it" Chris said as he walked over to me. 

Warm sperm entered my mouth as I drank from my own cock, trying my best to breathe just using my nose. 

Emily was licking and sucking cum out of her pussy and Chris took out his phone. 

He got me to lie next to Emily, my arms beneath my knees like she was and both of us looking at the phone that took pictures of me with my dick in my mouth, and her fucking herself with her tongue. 

"What a delightful couple" he laughed. 

"You may both stop now. After I leave the room, you will both forget I was here.

Ryan, every memory of Emily fucking me, you will both remember as yourself fucking Emily

Instead of the resentment and hurt when you watch me fuck her, will give you pleasure, love and affection that you felt when you fucked her earlier. 

Your memories of me fucking her will instead become memories of you fucking her. 

As for you Emily, every time you are fucked, you will remember it as Ryan fucking you, and you will no longer have delusions of being a virgin. 

Now, both of you will sleep naked together, waking up as lovers and not be any wiser. 

Good. Now sleep Ryan is a cuckold. Emily is my fuck slave" he said as he put on his clothes and left

The next day, we both woke up in each other's arms. 

I smiled at her as we finally lost our virginities to each other. 

"Hi lover" Emily smiled, not shy at all of her naked body being embraced by me. 

"Hi... lover" I answered back, sounding awkward. I had always dreamed of this, but this was more wonderful than I dreamed. 

--

The next few days became hell for Emily and myself. 

Emily and several others including Chris and several other psychology students got expelled for producing a gangbang sex tape on campus. 

Mr Danning was fired for participating too. 

This was based on evidence of a video circulating of Emily being fucked in the lecture hall. There was also another video circulating of Emily fucking the basketball team in the sports hall!

Of course, due to my programming, I couldn't comprehend the video and even forgot it the moment that I saw it. 

I only knew Emily was being expelled for some reason that could not be understood. 

Emily was in worse hell as she felt she was being expelled for nothing. 

Her mind could not comprehend what was happening as she too could not see the video at all. 

The university council had acknowledged that she was hypnotized at the time, but they also had been advised that even under hypnotism, you will not do what you don't want to do!

Thus Emily was deemed a willing participant in the orgies and was actively participating in acts unbecoming of a student of the university since she participated in both gangbangs. 

I sat in Emily's room as she tearfully packed her stuff. She was asked to leave her dorm since she was no longer considered a student. 

She didn't know what to do, so I offered for her to move into my dorm with me. 

Chris, who was also expelled for some inexplicable reason, was sitting next to Emily with his arms around her shoulders. 

"Don't worry guys. I will handle this" he said with a smile on his face. 

This is why Chris is my best friend. He always has a plan. 

"Let me borrow Emily for a few days Ryan. I will get her a reenrolled in the nearby arts school and get her a job too" he smiled

"Ok Chris. I appreciate it very much" I said with a smile. 

"Yeah. Thanks Chris" Emily said as they both kissed on the lips passionately. 

What a great guy. 

 

3