Chapter 4 – Meeting Emily Again
961 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't hear from Emily or Chris for over a month. I called her everyday, and we talked daily, but she said she has been busy with Chris in their new venture. 

But every time I asked about it, she says she can't tell as it is supposed to be a secret. But I will find out soon. 

Besides that, she has been modelling to make money to start their venture. 

"So... did you see the photos I sent?" Emily asked

She sent me some links from a photographer. She was doing nude photos. Normally, I would have been against this, but I tried to be understanding. 

She had been taking photos with this famous erotic photographer. She used the name Erica instead of her real name for the photoshoots. 

I asked why, but she says it's to keep anonymous, while still building a name for herself. 

The photoshoots showed explicit nudity including close up shots of her pussy. But I somehow didn't mind that even though before I would have been so outraged. Maybe it's because we are lovers now, so I am more open to her sexuality. 

"Yes... they're..... sexy" I answered

"Right? Today was the first time I posed with someone else" she said

Today's photos were of her posing with a black male model. She posed with him nude in many poses, which was quite risque. 

"Yeah.. I saw them earlier" I answered

She had to pose with his huge cock close to her face, opening her mouth to pretend to suck him, and with his cock near her pussy. But I am sure she knew better not to go too far. I also trusted her alot to stay loyal to me. Anyway, there was no hardcore shots, just soft core photos. 

However, as the photos were numbered in order, some of the shots, especially where it was just after her pretending to suck him, or when she was just about to pretend to put his large cock inside her, she sent blank photos. 

And the photoshoots ended with some sort of cream on overflowing from her mouth, and on her pussy.

"You are not angry right? It's only a job" Emily asked

"No. I'm sure you didn't do anything too hardcore, did you?" I asked

".....I.....when... he... so much... in my mouth. He also.... on my....." Emily answered. 

Somehow I couldn't catch that. But I am guessing it's ice cream, as she ate it like it was absolutely delicious. 

Most have been an artistic shot as they covered her mouth and her pussy with it too. 

Yes, must have been and artistic shot. After all, they covered the black model's dick with it too to match Emily!

I called Chris too, but he only answered that he was busy and kept the phone calls short.  

"What do you think of these pictures of Emily and me?" Chris asked

"I think your cameraphone needs to be replaced Chris. You keep sending me blank photos" I answered

"Really? How about these ones?" he asked, sending me more photos

"Nope... still blanks. Only this one where Emily is seated on the bed wearing only a towel... only this one is visible" I answered

"Hahaha. Nevermind then. Don't worry about anything" Chris said

"I'm not worried. You're my best friend. I trust you" I answered

"Yes... best....ugh...ugh... friend..." he answered, grunting for some reason. 

He sent me another photo. Somehow only part of the photo was seen

There was Emily's face looking at the camera, but half the photo didn't show up, only showing her pretty face. It looks like she's been eating ice cream again and she was possibly nude, but I can't tell from the angle.  

"Did this picture turn up?" Chris asked

"Was that from the photoshoot?" I asked

"No, this is right now" Chris answered

"Well, don't feed her too much ice cream. I don't want my girlfriend to get fat" I said

"Oh, don't worry. I will make sure she gets alot of exercise" Chris laughed

"Er... when can I see Emily? When is your project done?" I asked

"Oh... just a week more. I will invite you to our project we have been working on" Chris said

"Ok then. Take care of her ok?" I said

"Sure. I'll take very good care of her" he answered as he hung up. 

I trusted him, but somehow, my heart felt sour for some reason. 

But I promised myself that I won't show any jealousy. I have a lover that I trust, and she is being taken care of by my best friend who was also kicked out of university. 

Both of them had to do something about their futures. So I will try my best to be as supportive as possible. 

Over the next few days, Emily sent me more pictures she took with that famous photographer. 

She seemed to be posing with mostly men now. 

The shots seemed similar as she seemed to be posing in the same shots, but with different men. 

Besides the black man on the first shoot the other day, there was also a white guy and a brown skinned man. The one thing in common is they all had much larger dicks than mine. 

I suppose they could easily be porn stars, but maybe modelling like this is more respectable. 

And the photographer must be sponsored by this ice cream company or something. All the shots ended up with ice cream on Emily's face and on her pussy, and they kept smearing it on the tip of the men's cocks too. 

I don't know who will eat this ice cream brand if they are smearing their bodies with it all the time. But maybe this is a new form of advertising. 

Emily made it look delicious enough. But I am sure more people will buy the brand if the men showed themselves eating it too, not only smearing their dicks with it. 

--

Chris invited me out for tonight for a night out. 

I asked where Emily was, but he said she was busy working tonight. 

We came to a strip club, and he said that he will be performing in the club tomorrow night.

"You're a stripper?" I asked

"No. I'm doing a magic show tomorrow" he answered looking at me as if I asked a stupid question. 

"In a strip club?" I asked

"Halls aren't cheap to rent you know. You will enjoy it. Emily's my assistant!" Chris said

"She's a magician's assistant?" I asked in shock

"Yes. What do you think we've been doing all this while? We've been working on our act, and as an assistant, she has to learn how to dance and move too" Chris answered. 

We were led inside by the large burly black security guard who recognized Chris and we sat at the table on the front of the stage. 

On the way, I thought the club looked very classy, but somehow they never updated their posters on the walls. 

There was blank posters even though there were signs everywhere promoting the dancer 

There were plenty of girls stripping on stage. 

Suddenly the lights dimmed and the announcer's voice came on. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our star performer throughout this month, the new rising star Erica!" 

Emily dashed out to fast music, dressed in only string bikini that barely hid her private parts and her breasts. 

She started dancing and I was impressed

"She has been training for a month, learning how to dance" Chris whispered in my ear. 

She moved around the pole expertly, turning upside down, spreading her legs wide. 

I never knew she was so flexible, she looks like an absolute pro. 

She winked at me and smiled as she danced around the stage as more and more men stuffed her panties with notes. 

Slowly, one item at a time, she removed her bikini and was naked in only heels.

She walked to the side of the stage and threw her bikini top off and landed on one of the audience's heads and walked over to Chris and me. 

She sat at the side of the stage, sat on the edge with her legs wide open and stuffed her bikini bottom into her pussy, leaving only a little bit sticking out. 

"Go on, take it out... with your mouth" Chris said 

I was already so aroused, and I got up and moved between her legs and placed my mouth on her pussy, kissing it. 

She looked at me and shook her finger and I nodded

I pulled out the bikini bottom with my mouth as it slowly came out of her. 

Within a minute, the thing was hanging down my mouth and she got off stage and stuffed it into my mouth. 

She then extended her hand to Chris and led him onto the stage. 

There was a stool prepared and she guided Chris to sit on the stage. 

I was jealous, but I trusted my best friend. 

She started removing her shirt, then his pants, and finally his underwear. 

My heart pounded so hard as I saw Chris' huge cock standing erect as she played with it. 

She pretended to sit on his lap, placing the tip of his dick facing her pussy.

Her legs were open so I could see his cock looking like it was entering her.

What the hell are they doing? I trusted them!

Suddenly, as Chris looked directly at me, Emily closed her eyes and sat down.

Only Chris' balls could be seen attached to Emily's pussy as she removed her heels and placed her feet on his knees, leaning back

Chris supported her weight from behind as she started fucking him

I sat silently with my mouth wide open. The bikini bottom hung out of my mouth.

She started squirting everywhere as his cock continued pounding her as my heart pounded hard

How could they do this to me? But I found, I could not move.

Minutes later, Chris came into her.

She slowly got up and walked towards me. 

Chris' cum flowed down her legs as she sat at the edge of the stage again.

She used her finger to call me and I came to her.

She pulled the bikini bottom half hanging out of my mouth and used it to wipe her juices and Chris' cum from her pussy.

Then, she pushed it back into my mouth and walked off the stage.

My blood pressure was so high from watching them openly cheat on me.

Everything suddenly went dark

As I lost consciousness, I heard Chris's voice saying something to me.

What was happening? Everything was in a daze when suddenly, I started imagining things.

In my imagination, I was on the stage and Emily was dancing naked around me. 

She played with my erect dick and got on her knees to suck me. 

The crowd cheered as she got up and turned her back towards me, before she sat down on my huge cock. 

She removed her heels and placed the bottom of her feet on my knees, leaning on my chest as she fucked me. 

Those jealous loser could only watch in envy as she bounced up and down the whole length of my huge cock, my balls banging on her ass.

She was so good I started cumming inside her.

She got off me, with my cum flowing down her leg and she got to the edge of the stage and opened her legs again.

She took out the bikini bottom that was half hanging out of that jealous shmuck's mouth and wiped off my cum and her juices before stuffing it into his mouth again. 

--

I woke up the next day in my dorm room. I pulled out a pair of bikini bottoms from my mouth and took a drink of water since my mouth was so dry.

I must have been hammered, as I can't remember what happened.

But it must have been crazy since my whole shirt has a weird smell on it, and it looks like I had a wet dream and came in my pants.

I quickly got rid of the bikini bottoms. I don't want Emily to find out I had been doing something with another woman behind her back.

I had to rush as I was late for class.

Tonight, I had tickets for the show by Chris and Emily. 

I just can't wait

4