Chapter 5 – The Magic Show Part 1
774 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got to the strip club alone tonight, holding the ticket that Chris passed on to me.

The security guard looked at the ticket and smirked at me for some reason.

I got to my seat at the front of the stage as Emily and Chris wanted me to have the best view.

Just then, the music stopped, the lights dimmed and the announcers voice came out.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are pleased to present, the Magic team of Eric and Erica!"

Chris walked on stage with Emily. Apparently they had assumed the stage names of Eric and Erica for tonight.

Emily was stark naked as the audience hooted, while Chris was wearing a tuxedo jacket and pants, but no shirt. He had a fake bow tie around his neck and looked like a male stripper in his outfit.

I would have been outraged before, but since I was Emily's boyfriend and lover, I was more open to her naked body as I was secure in our relationship. 

"Today, I would like to show you our version of the classic trick of cups and ball.

This is a game where you have 3 cups and a ball underneath, and the magician will move around the cups and you would have to guess the cup that contains the ball underneath it.

But for tonight, our version is called dicks and balls

I would like a volunteer to try this game.

How about you sir?" Chris said looking at me

I smiled as I got up. Emily did say they wanted to use me in a few tricks.

"Hi, what's your name sir?" Chris asked

"Ryan" I answered

"Did you come here alone?" he asked again

"I... I suppose I did" I answered since being invited by them meant that I didn't come with them.

"Well,  I hope you enjoy this show. Tonight, I want you to be the one choosing the dick in this game. 

Erica, bring out the dildos" he said as Emily brought out two identical looking dildos and handed them to me. 

"How do they feel? Do they feel real?" he asked

"Yes.. I guess so" I said, feeling that the dildoes indeed looked and felt real. These were really realistic quality dildos. 

"Good. That's because they were molded after me" Chris said and nodded to Emily. 

I was shocked to see her get on her knees and unzipped his pants. He looked like he wasn't wearing underwear beneath as she pulled out his cock and started sucking him!

I was shocked and outraged, but had to keep smiling since I was on stage. The crowd gasped as the the sounds of her sucking him could be heard loudly in the silence. 

"Good, that's enough" he smiled and he grabbed his cock and suddenly pulled it off!

I breathed a sigh of relief to see that it was only a dildo as well, and he walked me to 3 wooden coasters on a table. 

He popped "his" cock on one of them and took the other two and placed it on the other two coasters. 

They indeed looked identical! Maybe it really was molded after his huge dick. 

"Now, I want you to watch very carefully" he said as he started moving the coasters around the table with the dildos on top. 

It didn't really matter to me, since all 3 were identical dildos. 

He stopped and smiled, indicating that I should choose. 

I pointed to a random dildo and he smiled.

"Very good" he said as Emily got onto the table and slowly squat down on the dildo. 

The dildo could clearly be seen entering her pussy until it's balls were touching her pussy. 

She got up and held the dildo deep inside her and moved towards Chris

He stood facing sideways to the audience as I stood to his side, behind them. 

"Now Ryan, I want you to watch closely" Chris said as Emily bent over and backed into him

The base end of the dildo reached his open zipper and I could see him push the sucker part of the dildo into his pants, leaving the balls and cock part out and still inside Emily. 

I was shocked as it looked like he was balls deep inside her doggie style. But this isn't technically cheating since it was a dildo!

Emily started moaning as Chris held on to her hips fucking her harder with it. 

She moved her hand to grab my hand, moaning loudly. 

At the same time, Chris took off his hands from his hips and unbuttoned his pants letting it drop to the floor!

To everyone's gasp, the dildo had attached itself to his hips. No, it wasn't a dildo, it was his actual cock!

He started grunting while simultaneously removing his tux to stand naked fucking Emily!

I was too shocked to feel angry or betrayed with my mind wondering how he did that? My cock was somehow so hard watching this.  

How did he hide the dildo to replace it with his cock? I was there the whole time and there was no switch at all. 

"You don't believe this is real? Take a closer look" Chris said

I curiously looked closer, my heart beating rapidly as I examined his cock fucking Emily and looked behind his backside to see where he could possibly hide the dildo. 

"Satisfied?" Chris asked

I nodded as my heart felt sour somehow. 

Chris started grunting as he came inside Emily, and then he pulled his cock out of her pussy as a glob of cum spilled out of her. 

He bent over and picked up his pants again, buttoning it up with his large cock still posing out of his zipper when he pulled it off again and handed his cock to me!

I held the slimy cock in my hand, still covered in cum and pussy juices and to my surprise, it seemed to be still spurting cum all over my hand. 

I breathed a sigh of relief realizing that this was just a very realistic dildo, and that Chris didn't really fuck Emily. But it looked so real!

The audience clapped as I stood on stage holding Chris' "cock" as they prepared for their next act. 

They got a standing box and Emily got into it and closed the large front door. The box was compartmented into 4 parts, one for her head, her upper torso, her hips and her legs. 

With each of the compartments having it's own smaller door, and as they were opened to show her beautiful face, her breasts, her naked hips and her feet

There was a hole at the bottom for her left foot to poke through and the one under her head had a hole at the side where her hand could partially come out. 

Chris guided me to stand next to the hand at the side of the box, and Emily's hand moved around and unzipped my pants! She reached inside and pulled out my cock which was already erect from the earlier act. 

The audience and me could see her smile as the smaller doors were still open and could see her hand reach out of the box and holding my cock. 

Chris closed the door and took out several blades and cut the box into the four parts. Her hand and foot wriggled as he did so, and her hand never released my dick. 

"Now, besides lucky Ryan here, I need another 3 volunteers" Ryan said

Multiple men put up their hands but Chris only picked 3 of them. 

"Now, I picked you 3 because I could see you were already erect! Let them out! " he smiled

I could see why Chris could see their erections in the dark. That was because they had very large bulges in their pants that was impossible to hide. And when they unzipped and released their dicks, I could see that they were all very large. 

Chris opened the top box containing her head revealing Emily's still smiling face as he turned it sideways away from the audience and pulled off the box! 

Still hiding her face, he quickly handed the box to the first man, pushing the front end of the box onto his erect cock

"Hold this tightly to your groin" he instructed as the man held the box to his groin with both hands.

His face showed surprise as he felt a suction from the box. 

Chris walked over and turned the third box sideways, pulling it out, leaving the second box suspended by the side bar of the contraption, 

Emily's hand was still masturbating my cock as Chris put his hand into the third box

"I need to tilt her hips forwards a bit" he said before handing the third box to the large black guy with the enormous dick. 

He pushed the box slowly down his cock as the first box moaned loudly! The black man with the third box grunted with pleasure too as his face showed that he had received a pleasant surprise.

He started fucking the front of the box as I wondered how this trick was done. The first box was even moaning at the same time as the third box was being fucked while her mouth sounded muffled by something in her mouth.

Chris took up the fourth box containing her feet and opened up the front door, showing her feet still there and handed it to the last guy. 

He looked disappointed as Chris pushed the box onto his crotch but started moaning in surprise at how pleasurable a feeling he was getting from Emily's feet. 

The 3 men started moaning louder and louded as did Emily from supposedly the first box. 

Her hand was pumping my cock faster too as I looked again at the second box suspended on the railing and her breasts were bouncing up and down as were her shoulders as if she was fucking. 

But this was probably some sort of electronic doll or something. This can't be physically possible. 

Unsurprisingly, I came first, all over Emily's hand but she continued pumping me, oblivious to the fact that her hand was drenched in cum. 

The man with the fourth box containing the feet came next, then the first box containing the head, and lastly the one fucking the third box fucking Emily's hips. 

"Ok. Don't move. Hold the box close to your groin" Chris instructed as the men had a satisfied smile on their faces, as whatever was inside was milking them of every ounce of cum. 

Chris took the fourth box from the last man, quickly shutting the door so that nobody could look inside and replaced it on the contraption. 

Then he took the third box that seemed to be stuck on the man's dick and the first box moaned loudly as the third box separated from the black man's cock. Chris quickly shut the door and replaced the third box. 

He took the first box away from the first man and closed the door, replacing the top box as Chris suddenly opened the large bigger door revealing a completely restored Emily!

Her hand was still holding on to my cock, but the rest of her body was back to normal. Cum could be seen overflowing from her mouth, and there was cum flowing down her thigh from her pussy too. 

She stepped out holding Chris' hand and her feet was covered with cum too. 

The audience clapped as the other 3 volunteers zipped up and returned to their seats. 

I wondered what kind of meticulous planning they did to do this illusion, even preparing fake cum to pretend to show how real this act was. 

Chris asked me to stay on the stage and gave me a stool to sit on as Emily went backstage to clean up the "cum" for a short while

"How is it so far?" Chris whispered to me

"I have to admit. It's the best magic show I've ever seen. I don't suppose I can ask how you did it?" I asked

"No way. These are trade secrets" Chris said

"Nevermind then. I will ask Emily when we're together" I said smugly. 

"If you say so" Chris smirked. 

I was genuinely surprised by the show, at how innovative it was and admittedly exciting. 

No wonder Emily couldn't tell me what they were doing. Before, I would have been so jealous that she was doing these types of acts with Chris. 

But now, after seeing part of their act, I could see that they would be a big success. 

I ordered another drink and awaited to see the rest of the show. 

4