Chapter 6 – The Magic Show Part 2
652 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily returned to the stage to the loud rapture of applause from the audience. 

While Chris was the magician, it was ultimately the beautiful Emily that was the real center of attention. 

"For the next act, as this is Erica's trick. Erica... take it away!" Chris said

"Thanks Eric. I left Ryan on stage here because he will be my assistant for the next trick" Emily said as she took my eager hand

It felt so good to hold her hand again.

Emily guided me to the center of the stage and stood behind me and her arms reached around both sides under my arms and unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor. 

She removed my underwear too and her hand started playing with my cock from behind. 

Her hands were so soft and gentle. I was in heaven and nearly cried from her touch. 

I could feel her naked breasts pressing against my back even through my shirt as her nipples poked wonderfully into my back. 

It only took moments for me to be hard and erect as she started pulling my dick one hand at a time, as if she was trying to pull it longer. 

I wasn't as large as Chris where both hands could hold my cock, but as she milked me one hand at a time, I could swear my cock started to look longer, yet thinner. 

It felt fantastic, but my cock also felt like it had been kneaded and pulled, feeling slightly sore. 

It seemed like I only had so much flesh in my cock, so as it got longer, it got thinner too!

After a few brief minutes, both her hands could hold on to my cock. 

She moved in front of me, her right hand still holding my cock as she suddenly put her right leg on my left hip and took my cock with both hands and yanked!

"Yow!" I yelled at the sharp pain and saw in shock that my cock had detached and was in her hand!

I wanted to look down at my groin but my shirt was covering my groin and Chris touched my hand and shook his head signifying not to look. 

So I nodded and looked at Emily who held my cock with both hands as it looked limp and deflated like a snake's shed skin. 

Emily suddenly smiled as she put one end of it into her mouth and started blowing and to everyone's gasp, it started inflating like a balloon. 

In fact it looked like one of those party balloons as it was long and thick like a sausage. Emily continued blowing until it was more than a meter long and tied it at the end. 

I moaned softly as I felt that my cock was going to explode, being more erect than it's ever been in my life! How was I feeling this? Perhaps this is the power of suggestion?

She handed it to me as I looked stupidly at "my" 1 meter long inflated penis. 

She somehow was holding a pair of red lacy panties and put it on the floor, so I obediently stepped in as she pulled it up. 

Then she removed my shirt, leaving me naked except for the panties, which showed that my groin was completely flat!

I touched my groin and Emily placed her hand at the tip of the bikini bottom, and pushed her hand inside, groping my groin area and showing the crowd that there was nothing there!

Then, she took the balloon penis from me and started twisting it and turning it before revealing to me a balloon dog!

She pulled open my red panties and shoved the balloon animal into it.

With the balloon animal inside my panties the legs of the balloon dog was sticking out from the leg holes and from many angles, the audience can glimpse to see that there was no penis inside. 

Even from my angle, I could see through the near transparent flesh colored balloon dog and see that my penis was gone!

Emily took a bow as Chris came back on stage and led me to a stool as I sat looking weird with a balloon animal where my dick was

"For my next trick, I will perform what we call, the melting woman" Chris said as he took what looked like a huge water dispenser

It was transparent, except for the bottom 20% that was attached to the faucet on the plastic container. 

He lifted it with one hand. showing that it was light and that there was no trick to it.

He placed it on the table and Emily climbed on top.

Chris brought out an inflatable female sex toy and showed it to the audience.

"This is an inflatable sex toy. Please hold on to it" he said, passing it to me.

I examined it as I watched Emily open the top of the water dispenser, and stood inside it.

It was barely enough to fit both her legs in as she somehow squeezed in like a contortionist.

"Not bad huh? Who knew she was so flexible?" Chris whispered softly while still standing next to me. 

She was contorted in a way her pussy was visible as it was pressed right to the side of the container facing the faucet and her face was right on top of it. 

"Hookay. This will be quite a strain to do it in a few minutes" Chris said loudly as he walked up to the dispenser and put his mouth on the faucet before turning it on. 

His throat started moving, indicating that he was drinking from it. At first nothing happened as all that was happening was Chris was drinking water. My eyes wondered to Chris' had which was pressed on the place where Emily's pussy was. 

I was touched that he at least tried to cover her nudity.  

But moments later, I noticed that Emily seemed to have shrunk as it looks like there was more room in the dispenser!

Chris turned off the faucet and came over to me and took the inflatable toy from me. 

His stomach was distended and he looked uncomfortable. 

"This doll has been altered. I have cut holes it it for my trick" he said, turning the mouth and pussy of the doll inside out to show that the plastic "pocket" had been cut at the end. 

He pushed the mouth pocket in and shoved his dick inside it and sounds of water could be heard as he started peeing inside it!

Then he passed it to me again and went back for another drink. As I held the doll carefully so that it doesn't leak pee, I could hear it sloshing around inside the deflated sex doll. 

Chris took a long drink again as Emily visibly shrank a bit more and came over and started peeing in the mouth of the doll again. 

This time, he didn't pass it back to me and instead took the doll and held the mouth to his cock as he "wore" it and went back to the dispenser.

He continued drinking while the sound of peeing continuously could be heard as the water directly passed through his body with Emily shrinking and shrinking. 

I wondered how that was possible. There were no trap doors, and by now only Emily's head could be seen partially blocked by the bottom part of the container. 

By now the inflatable doll was probably 80% full and Chris pulled out his cock as he gently carried the sex doll onto the table as his pee slushed around inside it. 

He lifted the container carrying Emily in it showing that she was still in there and walked to the middle of the stage, chugging whatever that was left inside as his six pack visibly expanded like a balloon. 

I clearly saw her vanish into the faucet as he threw the empty container aside.

"Ahh!" Chris said, wiping his mouth as he walked to the sex doll. 

He pushed the vagina pocked back inside and shoved his dick in as he started urinating again. 

It was then, I and the rest of the crowd realized that as the sex doll inflated full, that it looked exactly like Emily. 

He finished peeing and started pumping his cock in and out to demonstrate that he was fucking her as she suddenly moved and moaned. 

"Ladies.. and.. gentlemen.... the... ugh... melting woman!" he grunted as he started cumming inside her. 

My mind was blown as he pulled his cock out of her, spilling cum out of her pussy. 

She got up holding his hand and both of them bowed to the amazed applause of the audience. 

I hesitated before clapping. Did Chris fuck my girlfriend again? No... that was an illusion. After all, he fucked a sex doll... right?

Chris walked up to me, seeing my confused face and grabbed my balloon animal cock and squeezed it hard. 

*BANG*

Suddenly, it exploded in my red panties and bits of broken balloon fell onto the floor.

"Oh no! What have I done! No matter, I have a way to fix this" Chris smiled as he picked up the flesh colored pieces from the floor.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for our final act for tonight, we present our version of the sawing act" Emily said. 

Emily and Chris wheeled out two tables and placed them one facing the other

I was guided to lie down on one of them facing up, and my arms and legs were strapped to the table.

Emily brought out a box and started picking out dildos and showing them to Chris

There were black ones, white ones, green ones and neon pink dildoes. They came in all sizes, from large to small.

He looked at them, one by one and shook his head as Emily threw them comedically over her shoulder, littering the stage with dildos.

Just then, she selected one and Chris nodded.

She licked the sucker end of the dildo with her tongue and stuck it to her groin. Surprisingly, it stuck as she got onto the other table and was strapped in by Chris

The audience could see both bodies on the tables facing head to head, with me in my panties, and her with a dildo attached to her groin standing up. 

Chris brought out a special rotating saw and didn't even bother covering out bodies.

I screamed as the saw cut trough my mid section, but I couldn't move as I was strapped in place.

I was surprised that I felt no pain! Chris separated the table and my body in two!

He brought out one of his dildos and pulled down my panties, shoving it between my legs before pulling up my panties again keeping the dildo somehow inside me!

To my relief, I didn't feel anything as he walked over and sawed Emily in half and separated her too!

He moved our bottom halves around, Emily with the dildo sticking right up, and me wearing panties with the larger dildo shoved between my legs

He reattached Emily's bottom half to me and my bottom half to Emily's top.

Then, he snapped his fingers as both Emily and my straps instantly opened by themselves

I got up, looking confused only to realize the audience was clapping.

I looked down in shock to see that Emily's dildo had turned into a cock. It had turned into my cock and her legs had transformed to my legs. I was restored back to normal again.

I looked up and saw that Emily had already gotten off the table and she was wearing the panties I had worn, with the balls of the dildo showing beneath her panties.

She bent over to remove the panties to reveal that the dildo was deep inside her pussy.

Chris approached her from behind, and shoved his open fly to the base of the dildo. 

He then unbuckled his pants, letting it drop to the floor, showing that the cock was attached to him and he was fucking her!

He pumped in and out a few times before reaching under her knees and lifting her legs up.

Her legs flexibly opened like a V as he carried her around the stage, showing from every angle that he was balls deep inside her.

I refused to be tricked, knowing that once I got angry, it would turn out to be a dildo again.

After all, they already did this trick earlier. But I have to say, it looks so real.

While the tricks simulating sex didn't amuse me and hurt my feelings since they made it look like they were fucking, but I had to admit, this was the most awesome magic act I've ever seen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give another hand for Eric and Erica!" the announcer said again as Chris walked off stage carrying Emily in the same position.

I have to say that I never knew Chris was so strong. I would never have been able to carry her like that for so long.

I got dressed and got back to my seat and waited around for Chris and Emily to come out from backstage.

5