Chapter 9 – Visiting Emily in Vegas.
695 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The semester passed very quickly as I thrived in all my subjects.

Emily called me every night, and sent me pictures of them practicing.

By now, her camera was getting better as I received all the photos fine.

But they were all of Chris practicing their moves with her, and they practiced getting in sexual positions alot

I kept getting closeup photos of a huge cock, which I recognized by now as Chris' inside a pussy which I assume is Emily's

But they both kept assuring me that those are models and dildos, an intrinsic part of their acts.

They had become experts in using these props to simulate having sex and even the photos of her face showing me their fake cum with a large cock in the foreground was so realistic.

Instead of being jealous, Chris told me that I should masturbate to them as they would make me feel better, pretending to fuck her as these dildos acted as my proxies

I agreed, and cum in tremendous amounts when I imagine that the dildo inside her mouth or pussy is my dick. I only wish she didn't use the dildo modeled after Chris' dick though.

After a while, they sent me their sex tapes, asking me whether it looked real or not.

I masturbated intensely to those tapes as they acted so passionately as they pretended to fuck.

--

I visited Emily on me semester break and stayed with Emily in Vegas. I arrived early in the morning so that I could catch their Friday night show. 

Emily welcomed me as she picked me up from the airport with her flashy new sports car. She must be doing well.

She drove to the luxury hotel that they performed in, and brought me to her luxury suite. I so wanted to fuck her badly.

But when I walked in, I saw Chris sitting on the couch nude playing video games

"Hey! Ryan, how are you doing, man?" he said standing up and gave me a hug.

I could feel his cock pressing into me.

"Come to the room. I can't wait" Emily said.

But I saw that there were both male and female clothes everywhere on the floor, and when I asked, I got shocked with the answer

I was shocked that I would be sleeping in the same room as the two of them, even more shocked to find out that they had been sleeping naked together every night for half a year.

But Emily assured me nothing was going on, and they had a platonic relationship. And besides, they performed naked together every night anyway.

They were completely open with each other, as Chris casually walked around and did his own thing as I was making out with Emily in her shared bed.

"Don't mind me. Pretend I'm not here" Chris said, lying next to us naked as he started masturbating to a video he was watching on his phone. 

My dick got flaccid seeing Chris next to me, and we decided to take a shower together instead.

As Emily and I showered together in their luxurious rain tree shower, I started groping her and kissing her as Chris suddenly joined us!

"What are you doing?" I yelled in shock

"You're not shy are you? I shower with Emily all the time" he said as he started soaping up. 

They played with each other, soaping each other including their genitals.

"Oh come on Ryan. Don't be a baby" he said as he got out of the shower first.

As Emily got on her knees to give me a blowjob, Ryan came in again

"Nice! Anyway, I've got some things to do. See you later you lovebirds" he said as he left in flashy clothes.

We finally had some time together and fucked in bed.

I could swear Emily's pussy was looser now, but maybe it's because she's so aroused.

We took a nap naked together basking in the afterglow of our love.

--

I woke up from the bed shaking and saw Chris fucking Emily doggie style next to me!

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled, getting out of bed

"Pr..practicing" Emily said as Chris continued fucking her.

"Hey, calm down Ryan... ugh.. this... ugh... is... only ... an... illusion" he said grunting as he started cumming inside her.

"What do you mean?" I yelled

Chris looked at me and sighed, shaking his head. Emily shook her head too and looked sadly at me as Chris pulled out his cock from her pussy as cum spilled on the bed

"I can't believe you don't trust us" Emily said. 

My eyes popped open.

"I don't trust you? You both are fucking right next to me!" I yelled

"While I'm pleased you find this realistic, I am also disappointed my best friend doesn't trust me!" Chris yelled back and pulled off his cock and handed it to me

I held it, looking shocked as the dildo dripped cum on my hand.

"It's vanilla flavor, see?" Emily said, taking the dildo from me and feeding me with her mouth. It indeed tasted like vanilla

"Then... then... where is your real cock?" I asked

Chris opened the skin tight stockings he was wearing, revealing his real cock, flaccid under the stockings

"Look, I know you have hard feelings about me for fucking your girlfriend. But this is our job ok? It's not real, but we have to make it seem real. Do you understand? That's the whole point of magic!" Chris said

"And I will never... ever... betray your trust, letting me take care of your precious lover. I may pretend to fuck her, but you get the real thing! I should be jealous of you!" he continued

"I...I'm sorry for being a jealous fool. I... I promise I won't get jealous anymore" I said

"Really?" Emily asked

"Yes. I promise" I said

I joined them and watched them both work. These were the real secrets for their success, preparation.

They were both so full of ideas as they fucked in many different positions while trying out new acts.

I knew that the pretend sex was an integral part of their act as they souped up all the famous magic tricks and made them sexual!

I started letting go as I watched them fuck, sitting nearby masturbating as I watched.

Emily came by every once in a while and gave me a few pumps with her hand and a kiss.

I never knew she could contort her body in so many ways and still take a large cock into her.

They took a shower together before the show and even practiced fucking in the shower.

I came hard as Chris came all over her face and breasts. She better wash off all that vanilla before tonight

"You're watching us practice even in the shower? You pervert you" Chris laughed as he walked off.

Emily looked at me with a smile.

"Come on baby, it's your turn" she said, doing the same thing she did with Chris, but this time, doing it for real as my cum ended up on her face and breasts.

--

The new act in Vegas called Sexual Magic had many of the illusions I've seen before, like the Cock and Balls, the 4 Sectional Woman, the Body Part Switch, the Sawing in Half and Mixup, the Human Urinal and even the Balloon Animal Cock illusion.

But over the 6 months, they had many more tricks.

Emily had an illusion called the Endless Cocks where she stood in the middle of the stage, with a dildo stuck in her pussy.

She removed it and threw it off stage, but there was another one in her pussy. 

She threw that away too, but there was another one, and another one, and another.

Dildos started coming out of her mouth and asshole too as she pretended to frantically remove and throw away all the many dildos that appeared inside her.

It ended with her removing all the dildos and taking a bow, before standing straight and walking of stage with a dildo in her pussy, her ass, and her mouth.

There was another new act called Skinsuit where both Chris and Emily walked onto the stage naked and started making out. But it was clear that when Chris groped Emily, he was squeezing her breasts hard, hugging her too hard until it looked like her upper back collapsed.

She seemed to be deflating as he continued squeezing the air out of her, sucking the air out of her mouth, and pushing her to the floor and stepping on her! Before long, she was just a flat piece of skin colored cloth on the floor. 

He opened her mouth which seemed to stretch to impossible size and started inserting his legs into her, pulling her up his body like a diving suit. 

He pulled the legs up inserting his legs into her legs and slowly pulled her skin up her body. 

Chris was taller than Emily and as he pulled up the skin and inserted his hands into her hands, her skin stretched uncomfortably, but fortunately, nothing ripped. 

I watched with the audience silently as he stretched and pulled the skin up his butt, his chest and then only her mouth opened up around his neck. 

Her skin was stretched all over his body, and the outline of his erect cock could be seen under her groin skin. 

He pulled her mouth open and over the top of his head while her lower jaw skin fit nicely under his jaw making him look like a bizarre transsexual.

He looked down to see his penis uncomfortably squashed inside the groin skin and reached out and pulled Emily's pussy open, fiddling inside to grab his hard cock. 

Finally, he pulled it out of her pussy, stretching it upwards so that his penis could freely be seen poking out of her pussy!

He bent over to try to pull it out some more when suddenly, he pulled it completely off as her pussy snapped back to it's usual position.

Emily looked up to the surprised audience, seeing Emily whole again, and looking like she normally as the body had shrunk to her normal size and she held a dildo in her hand!

The audience went wild seeing this amazing act, and I have to say, I was aroused by this. I want to wear Emily too!

With Chris gone, the next act after this was called the Inflatable Man!

As Emily held on to the dildo, she looked at the base end of the dildo and peeled off something. As she did, a large flap of cloth unfolded from the end of the cock. 

She laid it on the floor, spreading it out to show that it was the shape of a flattened man! And it was still attached to the dildo. 

She looked at the dildo and started squeezing the balls and found that it made inflating noises like a pump. 

She smiled and aimed the cock at her pussy and sat down, moaning as it entered her and doing a split as the dildo entered her all the way in and she sat on the testicles. 

She started bouncing up and down, each time pressing the balls and inflating the skin. Before long it inflated back into Chris!

Emily ended up fucking Chris as she sat on him, inflating him fully as they fucked until they came together. 

They got up and bowed as cum flowed down Emily's thigh!

The show ended and we had room service. 

"Did you enjoy the show?" Chris asked

"Yes... it was.. fantastic. I'm jealous of your success.. both of you" I said

"Don't be jealous Ryan. Once you graduate and we get married, everything I have is yours" Emily said

"I know darling" I said kissing her. 

I stayed for a week, going to the shows every night, fucking Emily many times in the day, getting used to Emily and Chris practicing newer sexual acts in the day. 

At the end of my stay, I kissed Emily as I flew back home. 

I continued masturbating daily to their daily practice fuck and photos. 

At least now I trusted them as I've seen what they were doing up close. 

4