Chapter 10 – The Proposal Part 1
547 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two years passed pretty fast as I visited Emily and Chris every time there was a break. 

Their show got bigger and more extravagant, having even more acts. They even received a 2 year extension in the hotel which they happily agreed. 

I had gotten used to being the third naked person in the same bed, and I was used to Chris pretending to fuck Emily all the time in front of me. 

They seemed to be always together, bathing together, eating together, they were so comfortable with each other, they didn't mind using the toilet when the other was around too. 

I envied their relationship, being so close that Emily that it seemed they were inseparable.

Even while I sat and ate with Emily, and we had a romantic dinner sitting face to face having a conversation, Chris sat right next to her, and she fed him by chewing food in her mouth first and feeding him mouth to mouth, and he did the same in return!

She even followed Chris to the toilet while in the suite to hold his cock for him from behind him as he peed, and he in turn helped her wipe after peeing too. They even cleaned each other when they did a number two in the toilet!

But they assured me nothing was wrong with that, and they just had a close friendship, being workmates and roommates for so long.  It hurt me, but I didn't want to seem jealous to Emily and my best friend as I feared losing them both if I acted up!

I finished my university and took up residency in a hospital close to the strip. 

Since I moved to Vegas, I moved in with Emily and Chris. Chris didn't object as he seemed to be pleased that I moved in with them for some reason. 

But I was grateful as neither one charged me rent, and I ate for free with them too as they had unlimited free room service, to a reasonable extent of course.

Although the arrangement was strange, I had gotten used to it as the atmosphere was luxurious and I wasn't paid very much and was always on call as a resident.

I was too tired most of the time so I only managed to watch the show once or twice a month.

They had so many acts now, that they rotated between 50 tricks, using 6-7 every show.

I only slept with Emily for most nights, too tired to have sex and only using the comfort of her warm nude body at nights that I slept at her home. 

But sometimes, even when I got home at 3AM, I still saw them "practicing" sex in bed. 

They were as hard working as I was, working late into the night, like my shifts, no wonder they are the success that they are.

I was worn out at sleeping in bed as Emily came to my arms to be hugged to sleep, after fucking Chris next to me. 

Although I was used to it, I tried my best not to feel hurt, even if I knew they weren't really fucking. 

Since I was already here, I decided to propose

I bought an expensive ring and decided to go for it, after Chris was done practicing fucking her. 

She was sweaty and covered with "fake cum" as I got on my knees and proposed. 

"Emily... I know this is the wrong time, but... will you marry me?" I asked her

Emily teared up with her hands to her mouth. 

"What? No!" Chris tried to interject but Emily interrupted him. 

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" Emily said simultaneously to me as she teared up. 

"Ryan is a cuckold and Emily is my sex slave" Chris suddenly said as Emily and I froze up!

"Emily, why did you have to say yes so willingly?

Don't you know that I love you? I was purposely rubbing our sex life in this bastard's face, you didn't have to marry him!

Aren't we having the time of our lives together here?

Doesn't my much larger cock satisfy you more than his puny dick?

I... I can easily override your feelings for him you know. And I can make the both of you forget each other.

I can make you love me, you know! I can very easily do it. I just wanted you to love me naturally!

Fuck!" he yelled

What I didn't know was that Chris could control our actions with hypnotism. He could even alter our memories. But changing emotions like love and hate could very well change our personalities completely.

He saw that after he made me like him, and I no longer was the strong and proud alpha male that stole Emily's heart. Instead, I had become the beta cuck Chris programmed me to be, and he knew he could never turn me back. He did not know how as he wasn't there in my formative years to redo everything.

The same would happen to Emily if he made her love him with hypnotism. Her personality would change in ways he did not know how to reverse. And he has loved Emily the way she is now.

"And you, cuckold! Why did you proposed to her? Aren't you grateful that I've allowed you to fuck her? She's my lover you know! I even allowed you to stay so that you can watch us fucking all around you! Fuck!" he yelled at me, frustrated, jealous and angry.

For more than 2 years now, he had completely "won" Emily, having her by his side all day and all the time, and being so close they were practically glued at the hip

He allowed me to visit just so that he could rub my face in with his actions with Emily. She too had already been conditioned to be so comfortable with him with some hypnotic suggestions for years to be comfortable to have sex with him, yet believing that they were not really having sex. 

But now he found out that her heart was still always with me, and never with him!

In my heart, I was stunned by his confession, yet pleased that Emily chose me. Emily was also shocked by his revelations. 

Of course, we would both forget all of this once he was done ranting and command us to forget. 

-- 

Chris sat at at the edge of the jacuzzi in their suite, with Emily sitting on his lap, warming his dick with her pussy

I was licking his balls all the way to her clitoris, licking the skin where his cock seemed to be attached to her pussy as he fucked her hard from behind.

He needed to take it out on both of us, but this was all he could think off to do to relieve himself

He wondered what to do next as he suckled on Emily's breast while he emptied his balls into her pussy letting me lap up the overflow from their joint juices.

--

The day passed so fast somehow. After Emily agreed to marry me, everything was like a blur. Perhaps this was caused by the happiness I got from her agreeing.

I sat on the front row I attended tonight's magic show.

Chris walked on stage with Emily naked and holding hands as they did every night in their show. 

I had to admit, they looked very good together as both were lean, proportionate and had beautiful bodies and face. I have to say, even if I'm not bad looking myself, Chris had a huge advantage over me once you take his huge cock into consideration.

As for Emily, she was slim, had large yet firm breasts and a gorgeous body to die for topped by a beautiful face, clear blue eyes and blonde hair that matches Chris' blonde locks. 

"Today, we would like to show you a illusion we call Merged, since we are a team and always seen together. Tonight we will show, that while on stage, we are one." Chris said

They both faced each other and embraced as Chris picked up her right leg that was facing the audience and his large cock could be seen entering her pussy.

He let her leg go, with the audience knowing that he was already inside her, and they kissed passionately with their tongue seen wrapping around each other. 

However, it could clearly be seen that their kissing faces started merging together and their hands extended outwards, holding each other's hands. 

They seemed to be melting into each other's bodies as from the side they seemed to have become one body. 

Both of their front halves of their bodies merged into each other and only the backs of their bodies could be seen. Even their hands that were holding each other had merged into a ball of flesh. 

Before long, suddenly their faces emerged from the back of each other's heads as they both pushed their joint blonde hair aside. 

Although Emily was slightly shorter than Chris, it all seemed to fit correctly as either Chris shrank or Emily grew as they became one body, with one head with Emily's face on one side, and Emily's face on the other. 

Even their backs and asses disappeared as on one side was Chris' body with his cock hanging down to his knees and Emily's naked body on the other side with her breasts and pussy where Chris' backside would have been. 

Their joint hands could bend its fingers both directions and they had feet both front and back with 20 toes. 

I gasped with the audience. How is this possible? Chris kept saying that their illusions were only tricks, but this was impossible wasn't it?

Suddenly, Emily's hands seemed to retract into their joint body as she looked like she was turning around. Her legs did the same and realigned her whole body to turn around to face Chris' side as the Chris' body bulged and moved around with her hands seen from the inside of his skin like a baby moving around a mother's tummy. 

Finally, they were aligned the same direction. Their joint face was a combination of Chris' handsome face, and Emily's beautiful face. He had his muscular pectorals but Emily's breasts were sticking out of them. They looked down to see Chris' large penis, but they lifted it up to show Emily's pussy just behind his testicles!

"Now, it's been said that we seemed to be merged at the hip.." Chris said, still holding up his cock

"...but in reality we are very different people. We are not married, nor are we even dating!" he said as both of them pulled apart, still having one pair of legs and hips with both sexes, but their waist split into two as they separated to two top halves, looking like some sort of mythological monster. 

Emily walked forwards absorbing his cock into her and it seemed like their hips were joined front to back as his cock slowly pulled out of her pussy. 

"But you see, we have joyous news! My best friend Ryan, who is in reality also Emily's real life boyfriend has proposed... "Chris said

".. and I said yes!" Emily said happily as she moaned from the large cock being pulled out of her. 

"Now Ryan was the one who agreed for us to team up as a magic act, and even to do such explicit acts like this" he said as the tip of his cock finally exited her pussy. 

"But in reality, we haven't been cheating behind Ryan's back! These are just illusions" Chris said, plunging his cock into her again. 

As his hips pulled back, the cock was still in her, showing that it was a dildo all along! 

He pulled it out, throwing it aside and pushed his hips towards her again, and as he pulled back, his cock was again inside her and he pushed into her again and retracted, leaving the dildo behind. He did it 5 more times, using this innovative way to do the Endless Cocks illusion that Emily usually did solo. 

"But I'm not cheating on my best friend. See?" he said, pulling down skin colored tights to show his real cock underneath. 

Emily turned around and got onto her knees and started sucking him, and as he got hard, it popped out! Again and again, Emily threw away the dildo and another cock appeared on Chris to the audience's applause

"Anyway, for tonight only, we would like to invite my best friend, and Emily's boyfriend to propose on stage, in front of everyone" he said as the spotlight moved and shone on me!

5