Chapter 13 – A New Development
519 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chris back into the suite smiling as he took off Emily's coat revealing she was naked underneath, only wearing knee high boots.

He reached for her pussy casually as if his hand was always grabbing her pussy and pulled out something from her crotch. 

"Hey Ryan... check this out!" he said, throwing something at me

"It's Rianna" I said, catching it. 

"Ryan, Rianna. You're still you right? What do you think?" he asked

I looked at it and recognized the dildo made from my penis skin, covered in Emily's pussy juices.

I was looking for it. No wonder I couldn't find it. I had to use one of the dildos molded to be identical to Chris' cock to keep my vagina open. 

But I had to admit that they were too large for me to be walking around in.

I looked at my old cock, but somehow it felt different from before. 

"What... what did you do to it?" I asked 

"It's your cock!" he said

"I know... I was looking for it. So what?" I asked

He came over and picked it from my hand

"It's your real cock! I redid it for you, putting your plasticized penile muscle inside the skin. Only the testes was removed to fit in a few small pump. See?" he said as he squeezed the left testicle

The penis started to deflate and looked like the way my flaccid penis used to look. Then he squeezed the right testicle several times and it got fully erected again. 

"Cool right? There is a pump activated by the right testicle to pump the special liquid into the penis, and a pump in the left to suck it out and recycle it! You have your penis working again" he said

"I... " I didn't know what to say. Even if it works again, I cannot feel anything from it. And I was already adapting as a woman. 

I would still prefer to be a man of course, since I had no sexual attraction to men. But what will I do with this?

"Here, you attach it to this" Chris said, handing me a C shaped object. On one end looked like a dildo, the other end was flat and it was made of some sort of high tensile strength plastic. 

He slid one end onto the base of my old cock and pushed the dildo part into my pussy. 

"Now, you just have to insert this and hold it tightly with your pussy" he said as I looked down on my penis that looked attached to me!

The C shape clutched my pubic bone and fit tightly so that my penis won't fall off. 

I looked at the nearby mirror. I looked like a gorgeous female with my cock attached. I looked nothing like I used to and looked instead like a transgender ladyboy with my cock hanging off my gorgeous looking female body. 

If I was still a man, I would both fall in lust with my female body, yet feel conflicted seeing that I had a cock. 

"I used the same designer who designed many of our magic props. As you can see the end of the C shaped holder has a small cup at your urethra to catch your pee and can be directed through the penis. 

"Really?" I asked

"Come! I'll help you" Emily said as she led me to the toilet

She stood behind me, pressing her bare breasts onto my back as she held my penis to aim it at the toilet

I released my pee and was surprised to see pee flowing out of my penis. This was more familiar than sitting down on the toilet that I've been doing for all these years months since my castration.

I wondered why did Chris show me this now. He could have done this before I got the vagina construction surgery years ago. Perhaps that was his plan all along?

Emily helped shake my penis after I was done, having plenty of experience doing this with Chris' penis. 

As she did that, she started squeezing my right testicle and watched it expand. 

"Go ahead. I am sure Emily would love to fuck you again" Chris smiled, standing at the door

She grabbed my cock, the way she does regularly with Chris' dick and pulled me to the bed.

I was pleasantly surprised that the penis fit on my hipbone snugly even with her pulling it. I think the C shape construction might even be harder than bone and seemed to be glued to my hipbone, making it immobile while I wore it.  

I got onto the bed with her. And although I couldn't feel anything like I was wearing a strap on dildo, I felt like a man again, even though I had large breasts matching Emily or Tyler and my whole body was female. 

I was hesitant at first, having to guide it into Emily's pussy with my eyes, since I had no sensation in my penis. 

But after a few tentative pumps, I started fucking Emily awkwardly and kissing her. She returned my passion as I started pumping my penis as if I no longer knew how to fuck like a guy.

II was now used to being the female after fucking Chris for over 3 years, and used to passively taking the dick with my legs up or apart, or in doggie position, or at most moving my hips up and down if I am fucking on top like in a cowgirl position.

Moving my hips back and forth was no longer natural to me and I had to relearn it again.  

It was half an hour before I stopped. As I felt nothing, this was just exercise for me and I couldn't cum.

"Are you ok?" I asked Emily

"I'm fine" she smiled

Suddenly, I received an alarm on my phone

"I have to go. My shift starts in 2 hours" I said, quickly and getting dressed 

"So, how was it?" Chris asked as I left the suite

"As I said when I wore it home, it's smaller than I'm used to with your dick. But I loved being able to fuck him again" she said with a little sadness in her eyes.

Chris smiled, completely unafraid that the beta with the fake cock would ever threaten his position again. 

--

I walked through the hospital with a smile on my face. 

I felt the familiar feeling of my dick between my legs under my dress.

I usually wore panties, because they helped me keep my dildo inside my pussy, otherwise it might fall out. 

Besides, women's underwear made me feel sexy, which kept my mood up even as I was so sexually frustrated all the time. 

But now, I couldn't wear underwear, because the tightness of my panties might press my right testicle and inflate it by accident. 

I wanted to make sure my penis does not bulge under my dress, so I deflated it as much as possible. 

"Why are you so happy today?" Tyler asked as we both arrived over an hour earlier than our shift to change and get ready. 

"I... don't know if I should show you or not. Come with me.. I'll show you in the changing room" I answered with a smile

We were both the only female residents and thus had the shame shifts now for over 3 years. This ensured that we've changed together and showered together so she could spend time with me helping me out with any female issues. 

Nothing happened between us of course, even through my castration and sex change. I regarded her as my good friend and colleague, the only one I was close to at work. 

She had examined my body before after my castration and was allowed by the surgeons to watch while I was undergoing my sex change operation as she had wanted to become a urologist.

She also regularly helped check my pussy after my operation to make sure it was not closing up. 

But after being fucked regularly by Chris, that was no longer an issue I had to worry about. 

In the changing room, Tyler was dressed only in her underwear as she examined my new yet old cock.

I had to say, every time I changed with Tyler, if I was still a man, I would be so aroused. She was gorgeous expecially when she lets down her hair. 

But I had to admit, as there was a large mirror there, that I was equally gorgeous and would not lose out to either Emily or Tyler in looks and sexiness. 

"Wow. These magic prop makers are incredible. It feels so real" Tyler said, touching my penis

"That's because it's my real penis in my skin. They turned it into a this prosthetic" I answered

"What do you mean? You've already shown me the dildo they made out of your penis skin" Tyler said.

She always thought that me using my own dildo made from my penis skin was creepy

"They restored my skin with my original muscle inside after plasticizing it. This is my real flesh and penis skin. Only the testicles had been replaced by pumps. The right one pumps it up, the left deflates it" I explained

Tyler was stunned and looked at my penis again. She thought it was cruel to do this to me, after having suspicions that somehow I was tricked into being castrated and coerced into the sex change. 

Now, I was a beautiful female who wanted to be a male, and she was holding my original cock in her hands. 

"So.... right testicle right? " she asked suddenly, pumping my testicle to inflate my cock. 

"Yes.. wait... what are you doing?" I asked in panic as she started sucking on my dick!

I stood still, looking through my breasts as her head bobbed up and down my cock. Her beautiful lips and tongue looked so delectable and I could only imagine the sensations I would have felt if only my cock was real. 

"You know I have always had a crush on you don't you? Now that you're a man again.. I don't intend to hold back" Tyler said as she stood up and kissed me. 

"But...." I hesitated as her breasts pressed onto my chest.

"You're not going to tell me you're married, are you? You know by now they are cheating on you, and perhaps always have been" she said hatefully

I sigh and nodded, kissing her again as my hands unclasped her bra as she pulled down her panties.. 

I still loved Emily, but where has it gotten me? Emasculated and feeling like a loser as I had to watch my wife being fucked many times a day by my best friend.

I deserve some happiness and didn't hesitate any more with Tyler. 

We fucked for the first time in the changing room of the hospital.

At first it was awkward as I could not feel my penis and was moving my hips wrongly, pushing my cock into her at the wrong angles.

But I eventually got the feeling back and was plowing her doggie style in the showers.  

As with Emily, I couldn't cum as it was impossible for me. But I made her cum at least twice before she begged for mercy. 

--

I returned after my shift and saw Emily being fucked by Chris as usual. 

I smiled as walked past them, giving Emily a quick kiss on the lips as I went to get a shower after my shift

Chris looked at me and frowned. 

I got a good fucking after that, and it was what they called a hatefuck as he banged me hard like he was trying to break me.

But I just took his cock and his subsequent cum without and reluctance, much to his frustration.

His face showed me a look that somehow made me happy

Chris started to notice a change in my behavior over the following days. 

Although I still kissed Emily and tried to hug her to sleep, before Chris takes her from me, there was no longer the sexual frustration seen in my eyes.

I seemed completely ok with him fucking Emily and didn't have that frustrated look on my face

Finally Chris had had enough. 

"Ryan is a cuckold" I suddenly heard and froze. 

"What's going on with you? Why are you so happy?" Chris asked

"I am happy that I got my cock back" I answered

"So? You haven't been pleading for Emily's attention lately. Why?" he asked

"I've been fucking my colleague at work" I answered

"Who?" Chris asked

"Tyler Ashford" I answered

"Really? You have a lover now? Interesting" Chris smiled slyly

 

2