Chapter 14 – The New Playmate
681 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What seems to be the problem Mr Carlson.. or shall I call you Eric?" Dr Ashford asked in the consultation room, seated on her chair while Chris sat to the side of the table

"Just call me Chris" he smiled

"Ok, Chris. How can I help you?" Tyler asked

"Well you see, since you know who I am... um.. I'm having a problem" he said 

"Ok. Show me" Tyler said

Chris stood up and dropped his pants, revealing his huge cock and no underwear

"Oh goodness! It's so much larger up close" Tyler gasped

"Yes... yes it is, isn't it?" Chris said

"So um... what is the problem?" Tyler asked, unable to stop herself staring at the huge thing up close

"The problem is..." Chris said, moving closer to her until his cock was a mere inch from her face

"... that your beautiful lips are not wrapped around it and sucking it" Chris suddenly said

Normally Tyler would be offended and slap him, calling for the security guard to throw him out

But the way Chris said it, makes it seem like that was the most logical and natural thing to do

She struggled to resist opening her mouth and wolfing down that delicious cock

Chris moved closer, rubbing his dick on her lips side to side, smearing her lips with his pre-cum like it was lip gloss

Her mouth opened slightly as he rested the tip of his cock on her bottom lip, and her tongue subconsciously flickered out to taste his pre-cum

"Ready?" he smiled

Tyler took a deep breath and opened her mouth as Chris grabbed her hair with both hands and started fucking her face.

Since she was my lover, she was going to become his lover too!

The consultation took an hour as Chris made sure her pussy forgot how my dead penis felt like and only craved for his cock.

At this point, he had more than won as he had ruined my marriage, my body and my life. But that wasn't enough. Although I had no hope of getting back at him, and was nowhere near a rival to him, he still enjoyed lording over me, taking everything that made me happy.

He wouldn't even let me have my own lover after he stole away my wife.

--

I stood on stage the way I have been doing this for more than 2 years.

Recently, since I had my penis attachment, I was on stage wearing it and I was a strange sight to behold with a incredibly sexy body, yet having an erect cock standing up.  

I had joined Emily and Chris for a few trick that we regularly did and this one was a popular one called Body Swap.

There were several versions of this, as they all were essentially the same trick, but with different props. 

Tonight, Emily was strapped to a guillotine facing the audience sideways as her head was strapped to the machine. 

She was naked as usual and bent over at the waist. 

Chris got behind Emily and started fucking her pussy while I stood in front of the guillotine as Emily sucked on my dick. 

As I was the nearest one to the guillotine, I pulled the lever as the guillotine cut off her head, leaving her head impaled on my stiff cock. 

Several audience members screamed as her body went limp with Chris still balls deep inside her. 

He carried her limp body up, "wearing" it as he put her arms over his neck and folded her legs behind him as his huge cock carried the rest of her body. 

I pulled off her head and placed it on the table looking at the audience. She was smiling and blinking to their shock and surprise. 

I got my head into the guillotine, bent over with my erect dick clearly seen from the side as Chris, who still had Emily's body draped over his front pulled the lever. 

My head dropped as he caught my head in mid air. 

My body fell to the floor limply as Chris placed my head onto the table next to Emily. 

He walked over and picked my body up, which was flopped on the floor with my breasts pressing on the ground and my ass sticking up in the air.

He picked up Emily's head and attached it to my body, having a dick and all, while her body was still draped across his.

He picked up my head next, and this was the point that my head would normally be attached to Emily's body as I would find myself with Chris' cock balls deep inside me.

I noticed that Emily's body had a more sensitive pussy and felt better when Chris fucked me. Maybe it's because of my artificial pussy

Wait a minute. This was scientifically and medically impossible. These are just illusions! 

I had asked Chris to explain it to me, but he just said it was just a matter of removing my penis attachment and putting it in Emily's pussy. But that did not make sense to me!

After all this years, I still did not understand how these tricks work. And as I found out, neither did Emily. The tricks were all done by Chris, and although Emily did a few of them solo, she never knew how it was done. Chris was the mastermind behind it all. 

This meant that even if I or Emily broke off our arrangement with Chris, we would never be able to duplicate any of the magic tricks, as he was the brain behind everything. 

Because my hair partially blocked my eyes from my head being moved around so much which was disorienting by itself, I couldn't see what was going on. 

I was attached to a body but I was surprised that Chris' huge cock was not in me! Instead I saw Emily's naked body still draped on Chris and his cock was still in her pussy!

But Emily was standing nearby with my cock attached, smiling to the audience

"What? Who?" I was shocked

Chris was holding a head in his hand and attached it to Emily's body as she gasped loudly from the sensation of such a large cock in her pussy.

Her hands and legs scrambled to move as Chris grabbed her hips and started fucking her, causing her to moan loudly.

"Who? Then this body I have must be her body" I thought to myself, looking down at a gorgeously proportioned body.

Her moans sounded really familiar, why is it familiar?

I walked forwards to look and was shocked to see Tyler moaning as Chris fucked her

Why is she here?

She opened her eyes and looked at me, before closing them again and orgasming.

Tyler had a quick cleanup with a cloth before joining Emily and me. 

"Today, this is our new act called Disassembled. I hope you enjoy this because it includes audience participation" Chris smiled

"I didn't hear of this" I said

"Neither did I" Emily said, but looked unworried and instead excited. 

Chris had all 3 of us standing in the middle of the stage next to each other

I had Tyler's body, Tyler had Emily's and Emily had my body.

With a quick movement of his hand, Chris removed my penis prop from my body that Emily was controlling, making it vanish in his hand.  

This time, without the guillotine which was merely a prop, he twisted off our heads and put them on the table again next to each other. 

Our 3 naked bodies stood next to each other, and I had to say, with my penis removed our bodies looked identical with similar skin tones, similar sized breasts and our pussies shaved. 

We were even similar in height, meaning that Tyler would be perfect to join Emily and me as our bodies could be interchangeable for so many tricks. 

But why was she here? I thought she didn't like Chris and Emily after what she thinks they did to me?

"What are you doing here?" I whispered to Tyler

"I... Eric.. I mean Chris invited me to the show with a special backstage pass" Tyler answered. 

I wanted to ask her more, but Emily gave me a look. We were still in the middle of the act and this was not the time. 

Chris removed all 6 of our arms, and handed them out to the audience. 

"You may play with them as you wish and examine them. But please return them" Chris said to the audience's laughter. 

He separated our top torso, from our necks to our waists and handed them out to circulate in the audience. 

As our torsos were passed around, I could feel my breasts being squeezed and touched, and I could swear I felt someone suck my breasts too. 

Chris separated  our hip area by removing them from our legs at the hip joint and passed them out. 

And lastly, all 6 legs also joined in circulating around the audience

Tyler breathed deeply and gasped, not being used to feeling her breasts groped and sucked, her pussy and ass being penetrated by fingers and sometimes licked, her hands and feet touching things that felt like penises. 

We could not see the audience as the lights were on us, but we could feel everything. 

"Wait.. oooh...ooooh" Tyler moaned

"What happened?" I asked

"I...oooh.... I think.... someone's.... fucking me" she gasped

I started feeling something touching my pussy too.

Before long, all three of us Emily, myself and Tyler were moaning from the overstimulation from all sorts of sensations as our body was used, prodded, groped and fucked.

--

Tyler had changed. No longer was she the caring friend who showered with me and helped me out with female issues

Instead all she talked to me about was how big and wonderful Chris' cock was, asking me what Chris liked and what did Emily do in bed to please him.

In fact, her personality changed and she no longer tied her hair formally but instead let her hair down, dressed sexier and was more open

And she joined the magic act as an unnamed assistant like me too. Having more bodies enabled Chris to expand the act.

As a consequence of this, her assessment results dropped as she was too busy having sex with Chris in our suite.

Not only that, she refused to follow me to go early for our joint shift and was tardy all the time. She even missed several sessions completely.

She had moved in with us, and instead of Emily having more time with me since Chris had a new plaything, they both seemed to be competing for Chris' attention, ignoring me completely. 

I told Chris about Tyler's assesment results, that Tyler shouldn't ruin her future and he agreed.

Tyler's assessments started improving again, but she changed her specialization. 

Instead of specializing in urology, she decided to specialize in plastic surgery. 

There was no more talk about wanting to transplant a penis for me.

Emily and Tyler had become close. While she used to hate her after discovering what they did to me, now Tyler barely gave any thought to my sex change and castration

Tyler was envious that Emily was the one feeding him with her mouth, and she was the one holding his cock to help him urinate, but she was happy that Emily let her clean his butt after he relieved himself. 

Chris no longer cleaned Emily after she urinated or took a dump, allowing Tyler and Emily to clean each other instead. 

As for me, I seemed to be the bottom of the hierarchy, beneath Emily and Tyler who seemed to be on equal standing, and Chris who was lord over all of us.  

In fact, I barely saw my penis as either Emily or Tyler were happily using it to fuck each other, or to fuck me. Even my penis was no longer my own. 

One day, I came home from my shift, no longer being in the same schedule as Tyler since she changed her specialization, and found that Emily was fucking Tyler with another dick.

It was black and longer than even Chris' cock and it's balls were huge since there was more liquid to fill up the huge cock. 

"Is that a different penis?" I asked

"Oh... Tyler took away the discarded penis of a man who had a sex change. Since his cock was bigger and better than yours I got the same guy to make another one" Chris said

"Then what happened to my dick?" I asked

Tyler, who was being fucked, gasped and grunted, unable to talk from being fucked. But she still managed to point to the door nearby

I was shocked. My dick was being used as a doorstop!

3