Chapter 15 – Broken
651 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tonight's show felt different somehow.

I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe because it was the strange looks Emily and Tyler gave me when they thought I wasn't looking

Maybe it was because Chris kept looking at me and smirking.

I didn't know what was going on. Was I oversensitive?

I was strapped to the guillotine for the head swap trick again, but I was the first instead of Emily

As usual, all of us Chris, Emily, Tylor and myself were completely naked. 

I didn't have my penis on and was on stage as a woman tonight.

Suddenly, the act stopped, and Chris took the mike.

"Tonight, I have a very special public announcement to make

As you know, our act as Eric and Erica has been on the strip for 7 years now.

We have been an inseparable pair, doing magic on stage and having sex live on stage.

What many of you may not know, Erica is married to someone else, not me.

And if you have been following our show, we have been adding more assistants, and there is a reason for that

So tonight, I would like to make a very public proposal. 

Tyler, can you step forwards please

"Wait, what's going on?" I wondered

Chris waived his hand as a ring appeared stuck on his large cock!

The ring was the same size as the one that castrated me, and his cock was much bigger.

In fact, was that ring the same one I gave Emily? He didn't even buy his own ring?

But he didn't seem to be in any discomfort at all with it wrapped tightly around his cock, so tight it looked like it his cock would drop off, which made me feel happy somehow. 

No! How can I think that of my best friend? What happened to me should not be experienced by anyone else ever, let alone my best friend who was fucking my wife and my lover!

"Tyler Ashford, will you marry me?" Chris asked

Tyler was shocked as she covered her mouth with her hands. 

I could swear when I looked at Emily, she didn't look happy. She even looked jealous!

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" Tyler said as she jumped on Chris naked, hugged and kissed him

His cock could be seen visibly entering her pussy, and after a few pumps, he withdrew and the ring became attached to her clitoris as a clitoris ring!

Emily pulled the lever and my head fell to the ground with no one catching my head.

"And now, let the show go on!" Chris said as he kicked my head backstage.

My head hurt as I regained consciousness and my face was bruised from the kick.

Why did he kick me? Maybe it was an accident. Chris would not hurt me. 

But then again, why did nobody catch my head? That was cruel of them. Maybe Chris and Emily were too busy in the proposal, but surely Emily could have caught my head!

At that moment, my body felt like it was being groped and fucked. I was no longer on stage and couldn't move my body, so I didn't know what trick this was. But I could feel my body clearly being used by many people. 

But regardless of what was happening to my body, I felt a feeling of great loss when Chris proposed to Tyler, even though I didn't know why

--

I arrived home at our suite as Chris carried Tyler in like a bride and Emily pulled me aside

She didn't look happy at all. Her eyes looked cold, like she viewed me as trash and underneath her notice. 

"What is it?" I asked, not feeling happy myself when she pushed a document towards me

I looked at it in shock realizing that it wasn't even a divorce but an annulment of our marriage due to not fulfilling my role as a husband.

An annulment meant that our marriage never happened at all, not like a divorce which admitted we were once married. 

I felt that it disregarded our feelings for each other, and that our love never really existed!

"Sorry Ryan... I mean Rianna. I can't be happy with you. Chris said we will go to Utah or somewhere that allows polygamy. 

With this annulment, both Tyler and I will be Chris's wives" Emily said, pushing a pen to me

I was in so much shock my hands were shaking as I picked up the pen.

My tears fell, wetting the table as I signed the document with Emily waiting impatiently. 

Emily ran to bed happily to join the fucking session currently going on.

I sank to my knees and wailed, but even my cries were unnoticed due to all the moans and groans, and shrieks of pleasure. 

I've lost everything and I did not have the strength to carry on

My head touched the ground as I just cried endlessly.

I lay there for an unknown amount of time until Chris finished fucking both Emily and Tyler

"Oh dear! It looks like I finally broke you" Chris' voice suddenly said as he walked out with his cock still dripping cum. 

"Good! After what I've done to you, taken away your wife, your new lover, your manhood, I was surprised you made it this far" Chris said as he pulled my hips up while still my front was facing the floor and inserted his cock into my pussy.

"I was surprised at how fantastic of a woman you became, so beautiful and gorgeous. It will be a waste to let you go. Emily and Tyler can become my wives, but you may remain my sex slave forever" he said, pounding my pussy

But I didn't respond at all. My eyes were blank as my mind had completely broken.

But after fucking me for a while with no response from me Chris got angry.

"What is wrong with you? I didn't activate my code word. You can respond. Say something. Show me anger in your eyes. Jealousy. Show me how much I hurt you. What's wrong with you?" he suddenly yelled, not enjoying fucking me at all

He pulled out his dick and shoved his cock deep into my anus, with no lubrication at all. After all, even my pussy needed lubrication since it was an artificial creation, not a natural pussy. 

Normally if he was so rough, I would scream from pain, as would Emily or Tyler. 

But I just laid there with no change in my expression, staring blankly into space

"Fuck. You're no longer fun" he got up and pulled me up by my hair

He looked at my face and shoved his cock into my mouth.

But my body remained limp as he fucked my face while holding my hair

I didn't even respond to him shoving his huge cock down my throat trying to choke me. 

In fact, I was barely breathing in the first place

Chris got annoyed and could not cum, spitting on my face but I didn't even blink as his saliva hit my eye. 

"Fuck" he said, throwing my head aside like a rag doll. 

I fell limply to the ground, banging my head head on the floor with my butt sticking up like before

"Fuck you!" he yelled as he kicked me between my legs right on my pussy as my body flipped over, my butt going over my head as my neck bent in a dangerous manner and my body spun across the room.

But I didn't respond at all as I crashed to the nearby wall 

He went back to bed with my previous lovers, but I just laid there lifeless

--

It was late in the night and Emily was crying and hugging me in her arms tightly. 

Chris was asleep in bed and Emily has snuck out to see me. 

"Ryan? I'm so sorry. I didn't want to annul our marriage. I don't know why I agreed to do it when Chris asked me to. I still love you" Emily said to me

"Ryan? Rianna? Please come back to me... please" Emily cried cradling me to her naked breasts 

I could no longer respond. My mouth remained open, from when Chris fucked my mouth. 

I stared blankly into the air as Emily tried to caress my face, kissing me and trying to get a response.

"Get me a wet towel and some ice" Tyler said as she suddenly walked in

Emily gently laid me down on the floor and rushed off. 

Tyler picked me up and cried as she hugged me instead. 

"Ryan? I....I don't know why I agreed to marry him. I don't even think I love him. But I can't seem to refuse anything he says. It's like he put a spell on me. He's dangerous!

You.. you've got to get out of here. This Chris... I think he can manipulate minds.. I think he caused of your castration. If this goes on, I don't know what will he do to you. 

You've got to go... I don't think he'll hurt me or Emily, but you have to save yourself.

Please... I love you Ryan... Rianna

Rianna....are you there?" "Tyler asked starting to tear up

Emily returned with a wet towel and started wiping me and cleaning me up from all the sex I had earlier in the show.

The ice was to prevent swelling on my face and my pussy as I was clearly bruised all over as I had been beaten up

She was concerned as my artificial pussy was bleeding and especially concerned that I wasn't responding at all.

"How is he?" Emily asked worriedly

"He.. she is not responding. I think we need to bring him to the hospital" Tyler said worriedly

"Nonsense. The fucker is just pretending" Chris suddenly appeared, wondering why he was by himself in bed

Emily and Tylor suddenly changed their attitudes as if their love for me vanished instantly and left me on the couch, going back to bed for more sex.

--

The next morning, they woke up and found that I had not moved an inch from where Tylor left me

Emily came to check on me, but when she put her finger at my nose, she panicked

"Ryan? He's not breathing!" she said

Tyler rushed to me to check for a pulse

She immediately started CPR, pumping my chest and breathing into my mouth

"Ca..call an ambulance... quickly!" Tyler said in panic with tears in her eyes.

She didn't know how long I was like this. I hadn't moved at all from last night

But rigor mortis hasn't set yet meaning that there was hope yet. Perhaps I had only just stopped breathing and my heart stopped pumping

Just because she couldn't feel a pulse or heartbeat and couldn't feel my breath didn't mean I was dead, perhaps they were just too feint to detect.

Chris woke up when the paramedics came, Tyler and Emily looked on worriedly wearing bath robes. They dressed me in one too.

He tried to get the paramedics out, to downplay the situation and manipulate them to leave

But Tyler and Emily blocked him, telling him that this was serious, and that I might die

I was immediately rushed to the hospital for treatment, leaving Chris in a rage

--

I was diagnosed to have bruising on the face and head from several blows to the head and some lacerations and bleeding to my vagina.

However, it was my brain that was the serious issue

It had completely shut down for some reason, it barely functioned to keep my body alive.

When Chris, Emily and Tyler visited me in hospital they were stopped by the doctor treating me.

Tyler knew his as Dr Anthony Stevens, one of the most senior and well respected physicians in the hospital.

Both Tylor and myself knew him by reputation, but have never worked with him or under him. 

But he was known as a stern and authoritative man, even though we are not entirely sure what he specializes in, even after working in the hospital for nearly 6 years. 

"What is going on doctor?" Emily asked

"Are you her family?" he asked

"I am his... her wife" Emily replied

"I see. And the both of you?" he asked

"I am Dr Tylor Ashford, his.. her colleague. Dr Martin and I work here. This is... um..." Tylor said, unable to continue

"I am her fiancee, and his.. her best friend" Chris answered

"I know who you are Dr Ashford. But should you be here? Only family members are allowed, you should know that" Dr Stevens said sternly

"Please Dr. They... we live together. We're like family" Emily pleaded

Dr Stevens looked at all 3 of them Chris, Emily and Tylor from over his lowered glasses. 

"I see. Follow me" he said leading them to the intensive ward.

To their shock, I was completely hooked on tubes and wires to keep my body functioning

"What's wrong with him..her doctor?" Emily asked as she teared up

"We.. are not sure yet. HER body had some bruising from being beaten up, but her mind has shut down" he said

"He's in a coma?" Chris asked

"Yes, something like that. My guess is that she experienced a trauma so bad that her mind shut down and wouldn't... boot up again if you forgive my modern analogy" the doctor answered 

"Can... I talk to him?" Chris said

Dr Stevens nodded, irritated that they all kept referring to me as a he, even though my body now completely looked female, only without internal female organs. 

Chris walked up to me and whispered in my ear

"Ryan is a cuckold" 

I didn't respond, but he stood back and just said "Sit up"

I sat up in response to his order

"He's healed see? When can he be discharged?" Chris said smugly

"SHE seems to still be catatonic if my eyesight hasn't failed me. I will be keeping her under observation for a few more days. Lie back down Rianna" Dr Stevens ordered

My body instantly obeyed and lied down, as Chris realized that I was obeying Dr Steven's orders. 

Chris didn't seem happy with that and wanted to approach me again to deactivate his code

But Dr Stevens blocked his way

"Visiting time is over. Dr Ashford here should know the visiting hours. Next time, come earlier" he said and ushered them out. 

Emily was in tears and Tylor left red faced and was clearly crying too, although she tried to hide it unlike Emily.

Chris tried to whisper loudly as he was pushed out "Ryan is a..." 

Dr Stevens slammed the door before he could finish his sentence. 

 

2