Chapter 43.2: Finn and Lynn’s escapade, part 2
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Searching for a specific person in a crowd of people on an entire school campus is no small task. And that person has to be present at the scene…

“Don’t you know where to start looking?”

“We will search the entire campus.”

“This will take us days!”

“Well…let’s just say we’ll poke around until Sophie finishes her day and decides to come home.”

“And you’re really okay with that?”

“Do I have a choice? In love, you have to be patient and determined.”

“Um, in love…”

“Sure thing!”

“You must have a lot of it then, considering how obsessed you are with women.”

*Gulping sound*

“It’s a no-brainer, right? All women in this world are queens and deserve my adoration.”

“Even me then? I’m a gorgeous young woman, right?”

“Don’t talk nonsense Lynn, you’re still just a young child who hasn’t discovered real life yet.”

“How so?!”

“I’m sure in a few years you’ll be a real beauty. But for now, you’re still just a kid.”

“You dare to question my adult charm? I’m past the age of being a child, since I started taking care of Sophie you could almost say I’ve become a real mother figure to her!”

“Oh dear…”

“Absolutely Mr. Finn, a splendid responsible, and dignified woman!”

“Well if I try that…”

*Pow*

“Look Lynn, a prankster butterfly just appeared in the palm of my hand!”

“WHAT! Wait, let me see.”

“…”

“Yay! A prankster butterfly. Come here little butterfly so I can catch you.”

Quickly flying away from the little fairy, the butterfly twirls in all directions and gradually moves away from Finn.

“Hey come back!”

Followed closely by Lynn who seems to have already forgotten Finn and the discussion she was having with him.

“Yay, hahaha…”

Until he disappeared in the crowd, out of the rabbit’s field of vision.

“I knew it would work, but for her to leave me hanging like that… At least it should keep her busy for a while.”

It might be time to start looking for that black rose if he doesn’t want the day to end without even starting.

Well, I’m going to search each room of this building, starting with… Les Délices du Monde ? It’s a kind of restaurant maybe… Let’s go in and see.

Slipping between the legs of students pushing through the front door of the room so as not to arouse suspicion or create any kind of poltergeist, Finn shows off his ability to navigate the human world without making a ripple.

Divine smells come to titillate my taste buds, one would believe oneself in the dining room of His Highness Rajna, the sovereign of the Trolls. If I weren’t already busy, I would have let myself be tempted by some delicious dishes…

Finn looks to the right and then to the left, stands over a closet, and scans for any person.

No trace of her on the horizon, only charming mermaids whom I would have liked to court…

Courting a human, meaning turning into a cute little rabbit and playing innocent to be pampered by these ladies… 

I hesitate between admiring the Machiavellian genius of this method and the despair that the image of a lecherous old rabbit in the body of a small hairy animal brings me.

“Lecherous old rabbit maybe, but gentleman and protector of women above all.”

If you say so…

Well, I’d better go to the next room, there’s nothing here…

We may come back later on the escapade of Finn and Ly-

Ah, I’ll have to change the title next time.

So we’ll come back to Finn for his escapade in search of true love.

Let’s go back to Rina, Sophie, and Aya to see where they stand.

0