Chapter 3
173 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sry this chapter is so short, and at the time of writing this, no feedback has been given on chapter 2, so I'm gonna do this chapter like the last one :D 

 

??? POV

A light rain started, and the swordsman's vitality had reached zero. I had to inform the council about my discovery. I absorbed the swordsman's soul back into the satchel on my waist. A golden mist cam out of the zombie's pours, and went into a small jar in my satchel labeled "Swordsman". A strange symbol appeared in front me on the ground, I jumped back, a strange robotic, hunchback man appeared. "You could've told me you were coming." I said,

"Oh please, I warned you not to come here! There were signs of massive Spatial magic! You could've gotten hurt!"

"But I needed to take my Swordsman home!"

"Its just a undead, and even if you carried it home by the time you got home he would've been burnt up by the sun!"

"That may be true but I have intel! A wolf that can turn into a beastman, or/and vice versa, with the power to single handedly defeat my swordsman!"

"And how do you know!?"

I looked down at where the footprints were "Look at the footprints! I inferred!" the footprints were washed out by the rain.

"Even if the footprints were still here, you literally admitted to it, YOU INFERRED. How could we trust your intel when you made a assumption?- Oh yes! Coming! I have to go Samuel, I swear if I hear from Vampy that you left the city again!" he said, while waving his cane at me. He flickered out and the symbol on the ground disappeared.

"I guess it was just a projection spell, of course he wouldn't come in person, he doesn't care enough." I mumbled. I walked back in the  direction I came from. Maybe the other council members would be more willing to listen to him, his old man never cared anyway, why would he start now?

End of chapter 3

Samuels (adopted) old man is the robot guy, and Samuel is our favorite necromancers name. Vampy is yet to be revealed, oh boy oh boy I wonder what species vampy is.. btw I hope you enjoyed!! Please give any feedback in the comments!! 

Psst- 5 chapter likes and I will reveal the main villain and their magic

4