Chapter 4
110 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damien POV

I looked up "What is that!?!" I saw a giant, almost wyvern like bird flying above me, "APPRAISE" Jesus, that came out of nowhere!

Name: N/A

Species: Argentavis

Level:  36

Stats: 
VIT: 300/300
AGI: 25
STM: 207/250
STR: 50
MANA: 3/50

Titles: Predator, Monster Killer, Killer.

Abilities: Audio emission

Species abilities: Fly

Unique abilities: None

Spells: None

Stage: Beast

"Hey Saith, can I shapeshift into that guy?"

No.

"Why not?"

You have reached the maximum amount of assisted shifts, In the future, you must incapacitate or kill the target before shifting.

"Why didn't you tell me that??"

You didn't ask.

Well, uh, ok then. It seems to not be aggressive so, I think its fine. Wait, I hear zombies in the distance I better hurry!

Samuel POV

My dad couldn't even bother to teleport me back either. What an asshole. I walked for what seemed like a few hours, until I heard something out of the ordinary, "What is that!?!" the voice said, that might be the shapeshifter! Then the words of my dad echoed in my head "YOU INFERRED. How could we trust your intel when you made a assumption?", why do I have to follow my orders? Why did I have to help him? He doesn't even care about me anyways. I ordered all my undead to come to me, and within a few hours, they were all with me. Man, I wish I had technomancy like pops.

"TECHNOMANCY LIKE MINE, EH?"

I looked around and saw a robot, "Old man! How long have you been there!? And did you just read my mind!?"

"I'M ASKING THE QUESTIONS SAMUEL. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY LIVES I COULD'VE SAVED WITH YOUR MAGIC?  HAVE I NOT TOLD YOU ABOUT JONAHAN?-" He did a deep breath, "Sorry Samuel, its a touchy subject" I could still hear rage in his voice. "But what you need to understand is that you are a incredibly gifted individual." I knew he didn't mean it, but I still feel a bit of remorse for thinking he didn't care, but I pushed those feeling aside. "If you cared you would've came in person!" I said. The robot opens, revealing Dad inside. He walks out of the suit.

New chapter every
  • Wednesday Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sunday Votes: 4 80.0%
Total voters: 5
3