Chapter 132. Orca’s Gang
1.9k 9 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I yelled to everyone. “Get the wounded away from here! They are the top priority! Deku! Help me hold them back!” He looked at me then nodded with determination. We both ran to intercept. I used my pistol to try and take out some of Orca’s thugs from a distance. I got a few, but I was intercepted by Orca himself. “Good, but too slow kid!” He then let out a horrendous screech that threw my body for a loop. “Denki!” Deku yelled at me and Orca then looked at Deku as his next target. My body was already reeling from picking up that rubble earlier, adding Orca’s ultrasonic attack. My body gave on me.

As Orca was racing over to Deku, as I was being surrounded by his thugs. “Sorry kid, but this is the end of the road for you.” One of them spoke up to me while holding a cement gun to keep me down. I took a look at Deku fighting without me. Holding against the odds with an opponent much stronger than him. I saw his look of fear as he was holding his ground. I hated it. I hated having to watch him alone. How I couldn’t help him. In this fit of anger, I did something I never thought of, or tried before. “Like hell it is!” I screamed at all of the lackeys surrounding me. I began to put electricity in my nerves to activate nerve control. I screamed out while dodging the ball of cement flying my way. “2nd Gear ‘Nerve Control’!!”

 

I was using 2nd Gear while controlling my entire body with ‘Nerve Control’. I had never tested this, but it was something I needed to do right now. I was able to dodge the first shot of cement, but trying to control myself in this state was confusing to say the least. I slowly took out my baton with my left hand and whipped it out. I was releasing enough energy to clad the baton with enough electricity to heat it up. Not as much as when using ‘Red Arc’, but still hot. All of the thugs took a step back at what I was doing, and started blasting me with the cement guns. I was able to dodge them all while controlling my body in this way.

 

I was moving in strange ways, almost like a puppet with strings. I was contorting and bending to dodge all of their shots and attacking them whenever I had a chance. While fighting I felt a sudden chill in the air. I looked towards the direction with my head tilted to the side. I saw Shoto using his ice to help take care of the other thugs by me. He came sliding in and looked at me with concern. “Denki! Are you ok!?” I nodded the best I could and explained. “Orca paralyzed me. I’m having to fight by manually controlling my muscles. You mind tagging in?” He looked at me incredulously for a moment then nodded and started freezing the other thugs.

 

I turned off 2nd Gear, but kept using nerve control to sit me down, and rest for a bit. I looked over at Shoto and Deku holding Orca off together. I nodded while they were using teamwork and forcing Orca to go on edge. I was able to take out a lot of thugs, but a few were still making their way over to the civilians. I was about to get up to help, but saw the girls all standing in their way. I then smiled and decided to watch the show. Kyoka stepped up first, using her speakers on her hands to destroy the ground they were walking on.

 

While they were all recuperating from that first attack Mina and Himiko both got in close and personal. Mina covered herself in her goo and started to use the amount that she covered herself as whips and destroyed the storage of the enemies tanks to cause them to get encased in their own cement.

Himiko was able to get close by using her lowered presence technique. When she did, she took out her knives to carefully cut the tendons and render all of the enemies useless. I winced at their pain, but I had to applaud Himiko’s accuracy. She cut almost just the tendons. The victims were hardly bleeding. While some were running away in fear of what was happening Toru was able to run around with no one noticing and proceeded to use her flash technique to blind the ones running. Momo was running around and tying up all of the thugs that were already incapacitated. If they tried to resist, she had a taser for them. I just smiled at their teamwork and strength.

 

I then realized I could smile. I checked my arm to see that I could move it again. I laughed, and looked towards the fight with Deku, Shoto, and Orca. I started running when I noticed more of our class was helping out with the rest of the straggling thugs. I knew I could leave it to them. I made my way and held out my heated baton. “2nd Gear ‘Red Arc’!!” I heated my baton to its limits and tried to strike Orca from behind. Shoto saw me running in and stopped his fire to let me attack Orca with Deku. Orca saw me and looked at my glowing baton. He then stopped Deku’s attack with his wrist guard, and did the same to mine.

 

Just as I was about to continue on, we all heard a large announcement over a PA. “At this moment, every last H.U.C. member has been rescued from impending danger. Therefore I now declare this test… Over!!” I sighed at the announcement and fell to the ground on my back to rest. Everyone rushed over to me. Deku and Shoto were the closest to check on me. “I need some sleep.” I just said lazily as everyone present started to chuckle and laugh at me.

75