Chapter 134. The Long Ride Home
1.9k 7 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone else in class started to congregate toward us with their excitement of passing as well. I pat Jin on the back with a big smile and brought him closer to the rest, all celebrating. Bakugo was on the outskirts cursing under his breath with Kirishima calming him down. I left those two alone and focused on the rest of the class. Deku came running to me with the largest smile I think I’ve ever seen on his face. “I did it!” Was all he could say. ‘I guess there is nothing else as important as that.’ I smiled back at him and ruffled his hair. “That’s one more step.” I told him in a lower tone so others couldn’t hear us, and Deku started to cry with a big smile.

 

Jin was still kinda awkward so I told the others of him passing for him. Sero and Ojiro started to celebrate with him, causing Jin to just nod nervously, but also a bit happily. I looked back over to the girls, who had almost surrounded me at this point with Himiko still attached to my arm in her own little world. I smiled at them all and spoke in a loud voice, addressing all of the class. “Let’s get going, and celebrate at the dorms!” The class cheered and we all started leaving. Bakugo almost had to be dragged by Kirishima, since he was the only one who failed.

 

We all got our licensees and made our way to the bus. Heading outside, we all were stopped by the Shiketsu students again. My smile diminished, and I sighed in exasperation. Inasa stood in front and looked at Shoto and I. He then slammed his head into the ground while yelling an apology. “I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have said all that! I started to become the thing I hated because you were like that to me once! I’m so sorry for saying those things to you!”

I looked at Shoto, and saw his complicated expression. He thought for a moment and shook his head lightly. “No… You helped me realize something. I did start all of this back when we first met… I’m sorry as well. Please stand up, there is no need for this.” Inasa slowly raised his bleeding head and stared at Shoto. I walked over to Shoto and patted his back with a small smile. He looked at me, gained a small grin, and nodded. I then looked at Inasa and bowed to him. “I’m sorry for what I said earlier as well. I spoke to harshly at you for my brother. I don’t think anything bad about you, I was just a little heated. Please forgive me.” I waited for a response, but nobody was saying anything.

 

I looked up with a quizzical expression. The Shiketsu students were all looking at me with wide eyes. All except Camie for some reason. I didn’t say anything but was confused at what they were so shocked about. Camie noticed my expression and started to giggle at me. “So you are a Todoroki?” She asked with her sultry smile. It then clicked for me. “We’re not blood-related, but he is my brother.” I shook my head with a slightly sad smile of having no other family besides my classmates. 

 

Inasa seemed to read my emotions and gained a bittersweet smile. He held out his fist and nodded at me. My smile grew to one of more casualness and I bumped his fist with my own. He returned with a large smile of his own and shouted. “I hope we can become friends in the future!” I chuckled at him with a grin. “I hope so too.” We all left on a surprisingly good note with each other. After saying goodbyes to the Shiketsu students, we were all walking to the bus, and I looked at Shoto to see how he was taking everything. He was off thinking in his own world and I decided to give him some space to ponder. 

 

I looked over at Deku, who was behind everyone else sending photos of his accomplishment to his mother and All Might. I smiled at the scene as Uraraka made her way over to ask him why he was crying. I left the two alone, and hoped Uraraka could take a step forward with her relationship. I made it on the bus with Himiko still attached to my arm. Once I made it to the back of the bus, the girls all pointed at the seat I was assigned and pried Himiko off of me. She resisted, but after they threatened her with a ban on my blood for a week, she reluctantly let go. I pet her a little as she let me go.

 

I then sat between Mina on my left, and Kyoka by the window. Momo and Himiko were sitting in the seats in front of us. Himiko was whimpering about not touching me, but Momo whispered something in her ear that made Himiko stop and look between Momo and I. I was a bit confused at what Momo could have said to her, but Momo just nodded at me with a smile. I trusted her so I just smiled and nodded at Himiko in agreement. Himiko started to grin widely and giggle at my affirmation and quieted down. I was starting to get comfortable in my seat, but had a sudden increase of weight.

I opened my eyes to see floating clothes and lightning hairpin on top of my lap. I felt strands of hair caress and tickle my face as Toru was getting situated on my lap. Her hair smelled of lilac’s. Both the feeling of her soft body and nice smelling hair tickling my nose made me blush. She was so beautiful, and the closer she was the more I could feel that beauty. I could never see it, almost as if she was a goddess that could not be seen by mere mortals, but only glimpses. She let out a cutesy sigh of relief of getting comfortable on my lap.

 

She didn’t even seem to notice what she was doing to me. She laid onto my chest while making stretching whimpers. Everything that she was doing felt so natural for her, but was an intoxicating spell to me. My face was burning, my breath was staggered, my body froze in fright. Toru then laid her head on my chest and curled into a ball to rest on me. I shakily looked down at the clothes' slow and calming movement. I could feel wisps of her hair tickle my nose, and her legs intertwined with mine. She moved her left arm around my neck and had her other arm placed next to her head on my chest. 

 

I couldn’t tell if she was asleep or not, but I prayed she was. Otherwise she would be able to hear my heart racing at her invisible radiance. My prayers were unanswered though, as I could hear her giggling. Her hair clip moved and I could feel her smiling at me. I gulped while looking back at her, and she moved her right hand to caress my cheek. Her hand felt so soft, almost as if it was made from clouds. My heartrate quickened and I had to fight to stop myself from getting wrapped up into her alluring webs. 

 

It was a losing battle though. I was already caught, and it seemed that Toru knew that. She giggled almost knowingly, and placed her hand on my chest again. This made me jump a bit in my seat, and Toru started humming while tracing her hand on me. She was looking at my expressions and hummed happily as I was squeaking and twitching in fear. After a minute or two of this, the bus finally started moving, breaking Toru out of her concentration. She stopped and stared at my blushing face.

 

My face was scarlet, my breathing was heavy, and my whole body was frozen. She giggled at her handiwork and leaned into my ear. “You are adorable.” I felt a shiver run down my spine, and Toru just giggled and sighed happily at seeing me in this state. I finally noticed the other girls were looking at me with heated gazes. I felt more embarrassed at this being seen by all of the girls, but they seemed to like me acting this way. Toru grabbed back my attention by pushing my face to look at her.

I could feel her smiling at me. We just stared into each other for a bit before she let out a cutesy squeal. She then hugged me tightly around my neck. She brought her head next to mine and rested it on my shoulder. She sighed contently, and brought one of her hands to the back of my head and started caressing my hair. She was wrapping herself around me like I was captured prey, and she was enjoying her spoils. I started to calm down after a bit and wrapped my arms around her. It felt like I was caught, but I didn’t mind it.

72