Chapter 136. The Question
2k 7 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was not long after that, when the bus made it back to the school. I looked around and saw the rest of the class waking up from their sleep. Toru was still holding me tight. I rubbed her back gently as I tried not to be enchanted by her. The bus stopped and everyone was getting up to stretch and walk around. It was then that Aizawa said something that made me curse the day I ever thought about it. “Alright class, I just got a message about an optional field trip over this weekend.”

 

Everyone quieted down to listen to more information. Aizawa nodded before continuing on. “I know it’s been a long day, but if you want. You can go visit the I-Island, for a quick field trip. Turns out they are holding a few competitions, that U.A. would like a few students to participate. It’ll only be for one full day, and most of the time will be traveling. Luckily for me, I don’t have to go. You’ll have another teacher guide you for the trip.” 

 

I groaned internally. ‘Dang it! Why!? Why do I have to open my big fat mouth!? Now that All Might is out of commission, Deku can’t do this on his own. I have to go and help. But if the villain controls metal… That could spell trouble.’ Deku, Ida, Uraraka, Shoto, Bakugo, and Kirishima all raised their hands one after the other to participate. I sighed, and raised my hand as well. ‘I have to help. I can’t leave them alone, knowing what has a good chance of happening.’ As soon as I lifted my hand, the girls all raised their hands as well.

 

Aizawa looked at all of us and sighed. “They only need a few participants. We may not have enough space on transportation to take you all.” It was then that Momo stood up with a small smile on her face. “Actually Professor, my family was asking me to travel to I-Island this weekend anyway. I already have transportation and accommodations set up for myself and a few more.” Aizawa looked at Momo for a few seconds, then nodded his head. “That’s fine, less paperwork for me.” He gained a small grin, and left off the bus.

I looked at Momo and she looked back at me. “My family has a few stocks inside, and wanted me to look around. I wasn’t sure about leaving you for a few days, but this is perfect.” She gains her small smile with a slight blush. I smiled back at her lovingly and held her hand. We were behind the seats so nobody could see. She blushed harder and her smile became one of shock and embarrassment. I thought she was adorable, and caressed her hand a bit. Toru stood up from me and we all piled out of the bus.

 

I went off, and took a quick shower while everyone else was still busy with other things. I then got dressed into something more casual, and went to my door. Opening it revealed all of the girls on the other side. I smiled just seeing them all. They all smiled back, except for the blushing, frowning Kyoka. “You girls want to help me with dinner?” They all were quiet and pushed me into my room, while letting themselves in.

 

I was confused at what they were thinking, but followed their lead. They sat me down on my bed and just stood over me. I looked at them all a bit nervously at this point. They all looked at me with grins that gave me chills. I chuckled nervously and tried to lighten the mood. “Umm… you all excited for the trip?” They all giggled and snickered, before Momo spoke up. “I believe you have forgotten about your punishment.” I froze up at what Momo said.

 

‘I completely forgot about that…’ I shrunk down and looked at the girls with fear of what they would have me do. They suddenly all started laughing and gave me hugs one by one. I was really confused. They all gave me beaming smiles, full of love. Mina spoke up with her big smile. “We totally just wanted to mess with you a bit. After seeing your reactions to Hagakure, we all wanted to see if we could get the same reaction.”

 

After hearing their explanation, I was surprised, but then I became embarrassed and a little upset. I was really worried about what I might have to do, to show that they were my top priority, and the ones I cared for. And they were just tricking me. They all saw me blushing and frowning, and all of the girls gave calming and loving smiles while comforting me. “Your love is never in doubt.” “Your too stupid to hide your feelings.” “I can smell the love you have for me.” “I totally see your love for me.” “You are adorable when you are nervous around me.” 

 

They all hugged me and told me how they would never doubt my love for them. This did get me to smile, no matter how much I was still a little perturbed at them. I just couldn’t stay mad at them. I gained a large smile, and started to hug each of them one by one. Kyoka was a little boisterous at first, but calmed down and hugged me back. All before she stabbed me and pushed me away with a large blush covering her face. Momo just held my back tenderly and nuzzled her head into my chest. 

Mina nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck, and I played with her cotton candy hair for a bit. She let out a cutesy sigh and almost melted in my arms. Himiko was next, she immediately darted and jumped into my arms. She brought her mouth over my neck and began suckling. I took a few breaths to calm myself down. I tried to change my thoughts by petting her hair and rubbing her back. By the time she was done, we both were breathing slightly heavier and blushing. I was about to put a band-aid over her bite, but stopped when I saw it had already stopped bleeding. 

 

Thinking of the Nanites had helped me forget about how excited Himiko made me while drinking my blood. I then looked over at Toru. Just looking at her made me slightly embarrassed and scared. I walked over and gave her a hug. I held her tight in my arms and tried to not breathe in her alluring fragrance. I failed and started to get caught in her webs again. I tried to let go early to escape, but she held me tighter. I blushed being captured and waited for her to feel content. 

 

She let me go not long after, and I let out a sigh of relief. She let me escape from her web, only to be caught again later, but I was still free for the moment. I looked at all of the girls with a loving smile at all of them. It was happening slowly, but I did feel like I was building a connection between Himiko and Toru as well. I was so happy at that moment. The girls saw my look and decided to give me a group hug. I was surrounded by all of their love, encompassing me. It was then that Momo spoke up. “Now for your real punishment, we have all come to an agreement of staying with us in our rooms for 10 minutes, or until we fall asleep.”

 

I looked at her with confusion. I looked at the other girls, who were all excited to be with me as they drifted off. “We totally can’t sleep in your room again, but we can have you be with us in our rooms for a bit.” Mina spoke with her large lovable smile. I smiled back at her, she had a face that you couldn’t say no to. I nodded, and spoke with a smile. “I guess I have to.” All of the girls smiled and made it to their rooms to get into bed. Momo was last and gave me a schedule. I looked at her incredulously, but she just had her trademark small calming smile that made all of my questions forgotten.

 

I went over to the first person, and knocked on her door. “Come in…” I heard her call with a slightly embarrassed tone. I went into the room and saw Mina in her bed with the covers almost covering her entire face. She was blushing and trying to hide it from me, but it just made her seem all the more cute. I walked into her room, and closed the door behind me. I quietly walked towards her bed. I could see perfectly in the dark, so I was able to dodge her coffee table, and other things to stub my toes on. I sat down on the bed next to her, and she just jumped a bit.

 

I looked at her with a loving smile and placed my hand on her head. She jumped a bit again, but calmed down not long after I started to pet her hair. She rolled over and gripped my shirt. I chuckled softly at her display and kept petting her hair gently. We stayed like that for a while. Just in calming sweet silence. She never said a word, she just kept everything below her forehead under the blankets. I got an alarm on my watch that the time was almost up and we only had a few more minutes. Mina knew this, and gripped me tighter.

 

I looked down at her, and I could see she was blushing enough to make her forehead red. She started to speak, but it was always quiet and hardly words at all. I got closer to her to hear her better. “... Goodnight…” She said more, but I couldn’t hear it all. I slowly moved the blanket off of her face and looked at her adorable, scarlet face. She seemed to be so embarrassed she couldn’t even look at me, until I moved the covers. I was really close to her, to hear better and asked again. “What?...” She frowned a bit at me, and closed her eyes. She finally spoke loud enough for me to hear her, but it was shaky and full of anxiety. 

 

“Can you kiss me goodnight?”

68