Chapter 138. Momo
2.1k 7 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened the door softly and looked around. Her bedroom was almost as proper as her house. She had a large bed that took up most of the room, and it had a roof for some reason. There was a lamp next to the bed that was turned on. I walked into her room, and quietly closed the door behind me. I made my way to the bed, and moved the veil aside. I saw Momo trying to act proper by sitting straight up in her bed, but the image was falling apart with how badly she was blushing. I then noticed the sleeping gown she was wearing, and started to blush myself. I quickly looked away from her, trying not to stare. “Why don’t you get under the covers?” I playfully tried to say, hoping to hide my embarrassment from looking at her in that almost see through pink gown.

 

I tried to take my mind off of the way it contoured over her body. The way that it seemed to flow in the breeze. My face heated up while my brain kept showing me her inside that night gown. My thoughts were derailed when I heard Momo giggling softly. I looked over at her, my face still red. I had to keep my gaze towards her face to not let my mind wander. Seeing me struggle, only made Momo giggle and smile more. She held onto my hand to grab my attention. “You are very alluring, when you try to hold yourself back.” She said, almost humming with amusement.

 

Hearing this only made my face shades darker. She used her other hand to have me look at her. We both gazed into each other's eyes. After looking at my stiffened state, full of embarrassment and anxiety she smiled calmly. She then wrapped her arms around me. I held my hands up to prove to her and myself I wasn’t touching anything I wasn’t supposed to. She dug her head into the crook of my neck and giggled more. She then brought one of her arms to mine, and moved them around her back. I placed my right on the small of her back, while my left was up between her shoulder blades.

 

I was nervous at how close we were, while she was wearing this little. She seemed to enjoy my silent freak-out and nuzzled her head deeper into me. I just held my arms still, while she was enjoying our embrace. She then moved away to look me in the eyes. I was still nervous at what was happening, and she was able to read me. I had a hard time looking directly at her beauty. She really did feel like a queen, and her majesty was in full view. She giggled and brought her lips close to my ears. “How can you be so bad at lying, but lie to yourself so well?” 

Her words left a tingling sensation down my spine as she looked at me again. I gulped a bit before asking my question shakily. “What do you mean?” She smiled at me calmly and spoke to me in a soothing voice. “You once told us that we all had to be honest with each other for you to understand what we want for us to all be happy together, but the one that has been the most dishonest about what they want is you.” I looked at her in shock. I was so confused I couldn’t speak. She smiled at my expression and started to pet my hair. 

 

“You have been lying to yourself. You are lying that you don’t want to take steps further with us. You do, but are scared of going too fast for us, or hurting those who aren’t ready when others are. So you make yourself more scared to not want it.” I felt like something inside me was being disturbed. I felt like what she was saying had a profound meaning to me. I stared into her caring and loving eyes. I felt the amount of love she had for me. Through all of my problems, and my shortcomings she still loved me. It was at that point that I figured something out.

 

‘She is right. I was extra scared with just the idea of the next step with Mina, but I didn’t really understand why.’ I looked back at Momo. Her smile had grown slightly from seeing a new look in my eyes. I gazed into her eyes and we just stared into each other for a while. I held onto the small of her back tighter as I brought my other arm behind her head. She blushed and had a smile that she was trying to force down, but was failing at it. She looked away from my gaze for a moment to calm herself down. She then brought her gaze back to meet mine. I smiled lovingly at her. 

 

She had helped me find things about myself I had no idea existed. She helped me at any chance she could. She cared for all of the other girls, and helped everything work between all of us. She worked hard for me every day. I loved her caring and hard working personality. She wanted what was best for all of us, and I couldn’t help but fall in love with her more. ‘She is much more than I deserve.’ While all of my thoughts were running through my mind I was pulling Momo closer to me as I was leaning into her as well.

 

She was blushing fervently. She looked nervous, but determined. I smiled lovingly at her while we both looked into each other’s eyes. “You know I’m ready... But I don’t know if you are.” I said while we both were inches away from each other. I looked into her eyes to make sure she was ready for the next step. She was quiet for a bit, with her unblinking eyes staring into me. Her face turned a deeper shade of red while her breath was getting more heavy. I looked into her eyes, her determined look never faltered, but she was too embarrassed to say. I moved closer to her. Our lips were almost touching at this point, and Momo was frozen. 

 

Her eyes were wide with surprise, but also full of anticipation. I knew right then that she was also ready. I pressed my lips against hers gently, as I held her tightly in my arms. Momo held onto my back tightly as she let out a cute moan. We both closed our eyes, and enjoyed our link with each other. We stayed like that for what felt like moments, but we both were broken out of our world by my watch. We both looked at my watch with confusion. We both didn’t believe we were together for that long.

 

We both let each other go slowly. Momo just stared at me with a fevered gaze, probably matching my own. I moved my arms under Momo and gave her a hug. She returned with a tight hug of her own. I smiled and started to move her under her covers. I then wrapped the covers around Momo and turned the lamp off. I played with her hair a bit while she was lying in bed. I smiled lovingly at her. 

 

I decided to give her one last kiss on her forehead goodnight. “I love you… I can’t help but keep falling in love with everything about you everyday... Goodnight.” She jumped a bit at what I just did, but just nodded under her covers. I chuckled a little bit at the sight of her and left her room. I closed her door quietly and made my way to the next room.

67