Chapter 146. Drive to the Airport
1.8k 22 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up from my sleep with a start. My whole body jolted up from the forced sleep I was in. I immediately looked around to see All of the girls and Midnight sitting at a table, quiet and staring at me. I got up from the couch someone set me on and rushed over to Midnight. “Don’t you dare put any blame on them! It was my fault! They-” I was stopped from continuing on by Momo embracing me. She brought my head down to rest gently on her chest. I immediately tensed up, and completely forgot about stopping Midnight from getting the girls in trouble at the moment. Momo had wiped my fears and anxiety away.

 

She gently caressed my hair while still holding my head in her embrace. “It’s ok now Denki. We have come to an agreement. Midnight will keep this between us still. Everything is ok.” I stood there for a bit, shocked and comforted. “Really…?” I spoke shakily, and full of disbelief. I thought that she was just sending me off with a sweet lie before things would never be the same. I heard Momo giggle lightly while still caressing my hair. “Yes Denki… You can go back to sleep now. We will always be with you.”

 

Momo had a way of getting me to fall asleep almost at will. I was so relaxed and comforted that I almost fell asleep while standing into her. She laid me back down on the couch, but I didn’t want to let go of her. I wanted to make sure she would still be with me when I woke up. I fell asleep soon after she petted my head again. I woke up next with the girls helping me up to get onto a bus to take us to the airport. I was still tired from lack of sleep the night before, and Midnight’s quirk still running through my veins didn’t help.

 

I fell back asleep with one of the girls on my lap, but I couldn’t tell which, with how tired I was. I could barely keep my eyes open. I just hugged her and fell asleep leaning and embracing her. I woke up to Kyoka in my embrace. She was sleeping as we were still on the road to the airport. I could see her earphone jacks would sometimes move as she slept and couldn’t help but think back to how cute she was that night. I embraced her tighter, and she responded by hugging me tighter as well. I didn’t even notice until then that she was even hugging me. I looked around to see we were in a limo. ‘I thought we were on a bus.’

 

I looked around and saw that all of the girls were gathered around and sleeping around me, almost in a pile. I smiled lovingly at the sight. I then looked around some more, to see how big this limo was. It was large, but not too large. A good size for the amount of people riding in it, ‘But that kinda goes out the window if you all cram at one end doesn’t it?’ I chuckled a bit and looked around for anything to eat. I was feeling much better now that I knew the girls would stay with me, and now that I had that off of my shoulders I was starved. I petted Kyoka’s hair enough to get her earphones twirling about. I then caressed them lovingly and saw her embarrassed reaction.

 

She squirmed and twisted a bit while sometimes letting out noises. I smiled at the display and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I then held her tight, I just loved knowing she was still with me. I then noticed some snacks by the front. I got up gently and placed Kyoka back down on my seat. She seemed a bit uncomfortable so I took an extra stuffed animal that Toru had, and let Kyoka hold onto that. I smiled at how her eyes went from squinting shut to calmly closed after she held it. She was adorable.

 

I moved to the front and found some packaged snacks and quickly went to town. I didn’t have breakfast so this would have to do. I tried to eat as quietly as possible, but it seemed that every noise I made almost felt amplified with how loud these packages were. I kept on eating until I noticed the partition was starting to lower itself. I looked through the lowering partition and my jaw dropped. “Good morning sleepy head…”

 

Midnight gave me a quick smirk before looking back at the road. I just kept staring at her. She wasn’t in her hero costume, and when she tied her hair up, it went up hard. She was wearing a very professional women's business suit. It was more… Modest, but that only seemed to up her appeal to me. Her glasses were no longer those massive red ones that covered half of her face, instead they were thin gray frames. That seemed to only accent her navy blue eyes instead of drawing your attention away with her hero frames. She stopped looking like a ‘Professional’, and started looking like a professional.

 

I blushed a bit, knowing how long I was gawking at her new appearance. Midnight giggled a bit while noticing me, causing me to blush harder from embarrassment. I had to change the topic. I moved my upper torso through the partition to look in the driver cabin better. “Are you coming with us on the trip?” Midnight smiled knowing what I was doing, but went with it anyway. “Yes, my staff have been asking me to take a vacation anyway.” I inwardly scoffed at the lack of vacation we would actually get.

 

“So… You really are dating all of those girls…” Midnight spoke with mirth in her voice while smirking at me. I blushed in embarrassment. “Yes… I am.” I became more determined to take this next step forward. I wanted to let Midnight know that I was not treating these girls as some objects. I truly loved them all, and gave them as much care as I could. I knew they deserved more, but I still was glad they were settling for me. Midnight hummed a bit before continuing on. “So they say… I have talked with them all about this relationship… I must say… I’m surprised you haven’t tried to go further… It seems like they would let you.”

 

My face became scarlet as Midnight’s smile turned more wicked at the sight of me. I knew she was teasing me, but I still felt like I needed to say something. “I’m not ready… I don’t want to…” I then just sighed. “I don’t like the idea of sex before marriage.” This raised Midnight’s eyebrow. “You are a teenage boy… You don’t believe in anything other than sex.” I frowned at her for saying that, but she wasn’t wrong. Back when I was younger in High School half of the parties were made to get somebody laid. I remembered the Christmas dance that was cancelled due to the amount of Alcohol spiked in the drinks.

 

I chuckled a bit just remembering some of my old school days. “You are right. Back in American schools, the guys were always throwing so many parties. I didn’t really like going to them because most were made to get drunk and have sex with the girls they got plastered.” I sighed and shook my head at their idea of romance. ‘It was like they saw those girls as objects, they didn’t have a connection, they hardly knew the girls, they just wanted to satisfy a primal urge.’ While I was lost in thought of how bad American High School was, Midnight was shocked by all the information I just dumped on her.

Midnight was playing it cool though, and decided to pry deeper. “And you are different?” I chuckled a bit at how she phrased that question. “I don’t want to put myself on a pedestal, but yes… I hated the way some of those guys just wanted to get off by using drunk girls that couldn’t tell left from right, let alone make a possible life changing decision.” I started to get a little heated by the end, but finished what I was saying nonetheless.

59