Chapter 148. Plane Ride
1.8k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was then brought back to the seats and was hugged by all of the girls. They all came around for one big group hug. While I was being hugged from them all, I could feel the love they all had for me. I could feel the way they all were the same as me. They all tried their hardest for me, just like I was trying my hardest for them. It was true, if both people in a relationship were trying their best for each other, then the relationship can’t be toxic. “Thank you… I’ll always keep trying to be better for all of you though. I still feel like you all are too good for me…” They all sighed in exasperation. While Momo chuckled. 

 

Momo then held my head up to look at her. I gazed into her eyes just as she gazed into mine. “That is fine… But we all want you to know… That you may not think you are perfect, but you still are to us. Everything that you are, is something we love. Just be more confident in loving us.” I just stared into her eyes, getting lost in all of her emotions that I could see beyond the windows of her soul. She looked back at me, and gave me a calm and warm smile. 

 

I sighed defeatedly and smiled back, and looked around at all of the girls. “I am all of yours.” The girls all began to smile as they all dogpiled where I was sitting. We stayed like that for a bit, just laughing and talking. I was in heaven, nothing else in the world, the world didn’t matter. I was just with all of the girls I loved and loved me back. We were all enjoying the company of ourselves and talking of what we might do when we got to I-Island.

 

After a bit of time, we made it to the airport, and surprised me was the lack of security. We passed through TSA faster than I could even recognize its existence. As Momo and Midnight were leading the group to the gate our plane was stationed at, I could feel all of the gazes from others around. All of the guys in the airport that noticed our group were giving me death glares. I tried to not notice, but having a nagging feeling that someone wanted me to be hurt was tiring mentally.

 

The girls all seemed to pick up on this, and decided to form a barrier around me. We made our way to the plane, and I was surprised to discover what Momo had planned. “Why is there nobody else here?” I asked while looking around the small cabin. “Oh this is my family's private plane.” I froze for a second hearing that. Causing all of the girls that already knew this information to giggle at my reaction. ‘Why did you want to hide that from me?’

 

We all took our seats around the cabin. The seats were arranged in a way that they all connected to a large table that everyone could sit on. Was sitting next to Toru on my right with Midnight on my left. I was confused why the girls wouldn’t want that spot, and give it away, but I didn’t mention it. “I have a game to help pass the time!” Mina yelled out after the plane took off. Mina brought out a deck of cards, and started shuffling them. 

 

We played a few matches, and I was doing very well. I always did have fun winning. We kept playing until Mina grabbed everyone’s attention. “Hey everyone! How about we spice it up a bit!?” All of the girls seemed to be overly happy about this question, but I took the bait. “How are we gonna do that?” Mina smiled and I could see a hint of danger behind her eyes for only a second. It was so short I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. “We have the loser do something that the winner decides.”

 

With how well I was playing I smiled at the idea. ‘Maybe I can get another lap pillow from one of the girls.’ With those thoughts in my mind I nodded with a large smile. “Sure! I’m game!” All of the girls smiled at me, and Mina started dealing again. The only problem was I was losing horribly now. I could hardly stay afloat. Every single time, I was close to the bottom. I finally came last, and sighed at my change of luck. Kyoka was the winner of this round, so we all looked at her.

 

Kyoka noticed our gazes, and frowned. As she frowned her face became darker, and her earphones were twirling about from embarrassment. I smiled lovingly at the display, Kyoka was adorable. After a bit of time Kyoka finally yelled what she wanted with all of her courage she could muster. “Denki!... I want you to….!” She stopped for a second, somehow losing her courage. I went over, and moved my ear close to her.

She grabbed onto her jeans, and spoke in a low whisper. “Can you… Again?” I couldn’t hear exactly what she wanted so I asked in an equally low whisper. “Do you want me to kiss you again?” She gripped her jeans tighter, and nodded while her earphones twirled all about. I smiled and faced my back to the rest of the girls, while holding Kyoka in my embrace.

 

I looked at her wide unblinking eyes gazing at my loving smile. I moved one hand to the small of her back while having my other hand slowly caressing her earlobe. She shivered a bit and looked away in embarrassment. I then had my hand grab her chin softly and slowly moved her head back towards me. She looked back at me, her eyes filled with embarrassment. I smiled to let her know everything would be alright and that I loved her. I then pressed my lips gently on hers as I played with her earlobes a bit more. She grabbed onto my jacket and gripped it tight, refusing to let go. I pressed her closer to me in response. She let out a cute moan or two before I let her go.

 

Kyoka’s eyes were filled with sadness from stopping. I could see she wanted to continue, but I felt it would be best to not take too long otherwise the punishments may outlast the actual games. I brought my mouth close to Kyoka’s ears, my lips would brush up against them as I talked. “We can continue this later.” I said with anticipation dripping from each word. Kyoka shivered a bit from what I said, and let me go. Albeit with her eyes filled with anticipation and determination. I gave her earlobes a quick kiss before I left back to my seat.

 

However as I did, I noticed all of the feverish gazes all glued to me. I blushed while remembering that all of the other girls were watching. ‘I had been so caught up in Kyoka’s cuteness I forgot the other girls were there after facing away from them.’ I blushed some more before getting to my seat. “I don’t know if we should continue-” As I was about to ask if we could stop I was cut off from Toru right beside me. “Oh c’mon Denki! You lose once and now you’re done? Just a few more games!” I looked at Toru, but couldn’t read her much. I sighed after gazing at her, and nodded. “Ok, a few more games.” 

 

All of the girls celebrated while Midnight was the only one who seemed to be ok with this game stopping with me. We both met each other’s gaze, before blushing and turning away from each other. It was too embarrassing for me to be flirting in front of a teacher. Especially if she was into sexual motifs. She seemed to want to hunt me at every chance she got. ‘Well, not as recently though… It has come around, but she seems a lot more tame…’ I looked back over to Midnight as the cards were being dealt. Midnight was already looking at me, and our eyes met again. However this time, I didn’t feel as embarrassed as I was confused and intrigued. 

Midnight and I just stared at each other for a while. I just looked into her almost glowing blue eyes. I looked beyond those sky blue eyes, and saw something there. She wasn’t hunting… She was doing something else, but I could tell she wasn’t hunting. It mystified me, Midnight was always a hunter. She always did that to have fun and tease others. She liked to tease and torture. But she didn’t want to right now. Right now she seemed to be… “Ok! Let’s start!” Mina yelled as she finished dealing. I was startled out of my stupor and shook my head to clear my thoughts for the next game.

56